Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Im 9'1 too- im sure you guys will get there- im not too hopeful. Ibs flareup atm, feeling shitty

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Join us...you have had a good weight loss so far even a pound and a half would be enough to take us under 9 stone. How about we all check back in next Sunday?

I'll be there. Honestly not holdin out hope, Ivr had to start takin my pills again as I feel like im flaring x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Madmum5 said:
Hey girls any room 4 a newbie? I'm 9st at the mo & would like 2 get down 2 about 8st 4. I weighed 10st 3 after having my lil girl back in Feb. I lost loads in the 1st month but really struggled after that. The weight has just started coming off again now. I weigh on weds up the gym. Lost 2lbs last wk so not expecting much off if any this wk. How tall is everyone? I'm 5ft & find the weight really shows on my hips & thighs :eek:( xx

Hi Hun welcome I'm 5'1 so a shorty lol !!! My weight mainly goes on my belly :( really struggling with dress sizes at the mo I weigh 9 stone and half a pound and am still a 12/14 ideally want to be an 8/10 x

Nics.ck said:
As of this morning a surprise 2lb loss (birthday week) takes me to 9st 1lb too so are we going for 2lb loss this week to take us into the 8st bracket?? Come on Madmum5 I know we can do this!!!

Oh good luck snap I want half a pound off this week too see the 8's not sure I'm gonna do it though full off cold and have hardly ate a thing so will wait and see !!! Fingers crossed for u x

babybuffy84 said:
How u getting on with maintaining Hun ??

Hi ya babybuffy.

I've managed to stay under 8 13 for the last 3 weeks. Feels a bit wierd knowing a small gain is acceptable and that I am allowed to treat myself a little more often.

How are things going for you ?

Ahh thanks 4 the warm welcome ;o) I'll be dead chuffed if the gym scales say 8 something on weds! I woke up this morning feeling quite slim. I tried on a pair of my jeans i had after my lil girls birth & they were falling down lol. These jeans used 2 give me serious muffin top in the 1st wk or 2 after i had her :eek:)
Anyway so there i was feeling good about my self so i thought i'd go clothes shopping with hubby. As i was trying on some jeans i looked in the mirror & my heart sank. My bum was mahoosive & looked like cellulite city! How come my body doesn't look that bad in my own mirrors lol. Im waffling now, good luck 4 next weigh in girls xx

I was 5lbs away from 9st but gained 3.5lbs this week so may take a little longer lol

Tiphareth said:
Hi ya babybuffy.

I've managed to stay under 8 13 for the last 3 weeks. Feels a bit wierd knowing a small gain is acceptable and that I am allowed to treat myself a little more often.

How are things going for you ?

Oh that's fab Hun well done !!!
Are u finding maintaining hard ??
I'm down too 9 stone and half a pound hoping to see an 8 on them scales on Wednesday x

Oh that's fab Hun well done !!!
Are u finding maintaining hard ??
I'm down too 9 stone and half a pound hoping to see an 8 on them scales on Wednesday x

I think the hardest thing I'm finding about maintaining is the being easy on myself part and allowing myself a little extra of what I fancy. My head is still in a trying to lose weight space, which I compensate for by mini splurges at the weekend. I had a maple and pecan danish and a risotto with cream in it this weekend. I just need to accept that I have put 3lbs on (yes I weigh every day:whoopass:), but needed to as I was below my target range.

Good luck for Wednesday.

Hello everyone
I finally managed to step on the scales today!

Have been avoiding them for the last month, as I haven't been following SW & have been naughty with my food choices (lots of chocolate)
Well I'm pleased to say that I lost 2lbs, I was expecting to have gained at 5lbs or something!
Just have to be careful now because 9st 4lbs is the weight I got down to last time, then gave up and put lots back on!

daisykins said:
Hello everyone
I finally managed to step on the scales today!

Have been avoiding them for the last month, as I haven't been following SW & have been naughty with my food choices (lots of chocolate)
Well I'm pleased to say that I lost 2lbs, I was expecting to have gained at 5lbs or something!
Just have to be careful now because 9st 4lbs is the weight I got down to last time, then gave up and put lots back on!

Well done! I'd be chuffed wiv that if I'd been naughty ;o)
Good luck 2 babybuffy 2day, hope u see 8 something on the scales. I'm really hopeful that I will, I've been very good & belly feels flatter so fingers crossed. Weighing at 12 after my gym session.

Hope it went well, Madmum5

Good luck for both of you for next week.

Looks like all 3 of you should make it next week. This is the time to stay focused. If it helps I lost 2lbs the week after I got to 9 stone.

Good luck.

Back