Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hi all, sounds like I'm in a pretty similar situation to some of you. I have posted on this thread before but not for a long tome. I reached target of 8st 10 in November 2009 and kept it all off until this summer. I did a 500 mile bike ride from Geneva to Nice and just carried on eating the amount I needed to when on the ride when I got home. Anyway last week I was 9st 11. Weighing in at home tomorrow morning and hoping for a good loss but would love to join all you lovely ladies in our downward journey!

Hi all, sounds like I'm in a pretty similar situation to some of you. I have posted on this thread before but not for a long tome. I reached target of 8st 10 in November 2009 and kept it all off until this summer. I did a 500 mile bike ride from Geneva to Nice and just carried on eating the amount I needed to when on the ride when I got home. Anyway last week I was 9st 11. Weighing in at home tomorrow morning and hoping for a good loss but would love to join all you lovely ladies in our downward journey!

Hope you get the results you want!!!!:)

Morning All!!!

Is anyone trying anything different this week???

With my mini-target of 8lbs by Xmas I really would prefer to see that loss earlier and then to maintain over Xmas (or a little gain perhaps....:D)

I've decided this week to try and have my syns more sensibly again as last week a couple of days I had non and then went over twice.

This week i'm sticking to the minimum 5 and max of 15. I have nothing to top me over 15 and so last night I enjoyed some olives with my salad and some french fries and Mikado for a treat, Yum Yum!!!

Hello everyone

Just been catching up on everyone's posts! I've put on 3lbs this week - mainly caused by visiting friends for half the week, and having some personal drama the second half which saw me eating whatever I liked and playing Angry Birds on my phone as a distraction... never mind!

I wondered how do people cope with eating with guests/other people who aren't eating healthily? I seem to fall apart "in public" and just eat what everyone else is. Any wisdom?

Lucylu79 said:
Evening All,

1lb off for me, just goes to show that if I stick to the plan 100% I can pull off 2lbs and if I don't weigh and have my healthy extras properly I can only expect to see the 1's!!

Never mind, I'm very happy as I got Slimmer of the Month!!!! First time ever!!!!

Well done hun!

happycamper said:
Hello everyone

Just been catching up on everyone's posts! I've put on 3lbs this week - mainly caused by visiting friends for half the week, and having some personal drama the second half which saw me eating whatever I liked and playing Angry Birds on my phone as a distraction... never mind!

I wondered how do people cope with eating with guests/other people who aren't eating healthily? I seem to fall apart "in public" and just eat what everyone else is. Any wisdom?

Snap!! I knew the Pigging out would catch up wiv me eventually lol. I'm 9.1 now......bugger! Mums just gone bk 2 Ireland 2day so time 2 get bk on track. Ive had 2 steak meals out, a Chinese, choc & sweets oops! It's gonna be a struggle getting bk into the sw zone again. I've only been 2 the gym twice as well in the last 2 wks. I've been on my bike though. Baby buffy good luck 4 a loss this wk, hope u get bk under the 9's. I never wanted 2 see them again :eek:( I spose in my head I had my girlie night out & felt ok (ish) about my size & just got complacent.

Oh dear, weigh in tomorrow and I've been so good but yesterday my visitor arrived and now my tummies all bloated!

It hasn't looked this big in ages, I've got a bit of a tummy from having my boy 7 months ago but I look pregnant tonight!:sigh:

I just feel so heavy, I only needed 1/2 pound to get my 1.5st award and I'm convinced I'll gain now.:doh:

9' - pretty depressed, had a shitty week mood wise. I dont know whats weong with me, I am usually alright, settled by strong longterm antidepressants.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya all! I started at 10st 13lb in June 2011 and I'm 5ft 3.

I'm at 9st 7lb now, but can't seem to move the last few pounds, feel like I've hit 'the wall'

Want to get to 8 13 by xmas, any suggestions or tips would be great xxx

Evening All, well my monthly visitor did affect me but I managed to scrape through with 1/2 pound meaning I got my 1.5stone award!!!!

How is everyone else doing this week???

I gained again but was thoroughly deserved this time. I say this time because I've been gaining/losing the same 3 lbs even when perfect on track, to be honest I don't go off track often and I'm convinced it's related to some health issues that started up in May :( The 8s seem soo far away when you've spent four months gaining and losing the same few lbs!

Congrats on the award :)

I havent manages to get back on the wagon yet, I have tried keeping to the sw, but life gets in the way. I am hovering just below the 9' mark; but I am just not focusin all my efforts. I feel terrible when I eat non sw, I got to 8'11 just weeks ago :(

Hiya all! I started at 10st 13lb in June 2011 and I'm 5ft 3.

I'm at 9st 7lb now, but can't seem to move the last few pounds, feel like I've hit 'the wall'

Want to get to 8 13 by xmas, any suggestions or tips would be great xxx

Hey Sorry I didn't see your post, I must of just posted after you.

Well done for your weight loss already!!!

I totally know how you feel about your Xmas challenge, I've set mine to get to wedding weight which is 9st but with Xmas and New Year i'd love to see 8.13 and allow a few pounds on.

I really don't want to go mad this year and with not drinking half as much as I used to I only hope that I don't blow my syns on other sweet things instead!!!

What plan are you following??

x-x-x

Lucylu79 said:
Hey Sorry I didn't see your post, I must of just posted after you.

Well done for your weight loss already!!!

I totally know how you feel about your Xmas challenge, I've set mine to get to wedding weight which is 9st but with Xmas and New Year i'd love to see 8.13 and allow a few pounds on.

I really don't want to go mad this year and with not drinking half as much as I used to I only hope that I don't blow my syns on other sweet things instead!!!

What plan are you following??

x-x-x

Hiya! I'm doin slimming world, but I keep slipping, too many syns and not enough superfree I think!
I've hit the wall!!!
So going to get the wii fit out this week and see if exercise will help xxx

Hiya! I'm doin slimming world, but I keep slipping, too many syns and not enough superfree I think!
I've hit the wall!!!
So going to get the wii fit out this week and see if exercise will help xxx

IOoops, sorry I meant EE/Green/Red, I take it your doing EE as you mentioned not enough superfree.

As long as your having the 1/3rd you should be ok, don't forget you need to have it even if your just having your HEB, I used to think that having beans on toast was ok for example as it was my HEB serving for the day. Not the case, I should of had 1/3 mushrooms or fruit etc.

How many syns are you having per day/per week??

I used to do flexi syns every week and week by week my weight loss suffered and so now I do daily syns and some weeks I can get 1lb and others 2lbs.

I also exercise but i'm a big believer in the plan and so I just except that the exercise will help me tone, I don't rely on it to get me bigger losses, especially when burning 1lb of fat means burning 3500cals which I certainly don't do during the week.

x-x

Lucylu79 said:
IOoops, sorry I meant EE/Green/Red, I take it your doing EE as you mentioned not enough superfree.

As long as your having the 1/3rd you should be ok, don't forget you need to have it even if your just having your HEB, I used to think that having beans on toast was ok for example as it was my HEB serving for the day. Not the case, I should of had 1/3 mushrooms or fruit etc.

How many syns are you having per day/per week??

I used to do flexi syns every week and week by week my weight loss suffered and so now I do daily syns and some weeks I can get 1lb and others 2lbs.

I also exercise but i'm a big believer in the plan and so I just except that the exercise will help me tone, I don't rely on it to get me bigger losses, especially when burning 1lb of fat means burning 3500cals which I certainly don't do during the week.

x-x

Yeah lol!! EE apologies for the dizzy spell lol!!

Tried flexi syns meself,, nope not good!! Lost but not good losses! Been really good until yesterday and omg!!! Boy did I syn, star week is only 5 days away so I think my body's just craving the crap I've not been eating!!! Disgusted that my will power has gone AWOL!!!

Never mind!! If I don't lose it this week I will next week :0) xxx

8'11 again :D i think the combination of flareup and very unexpected star week led to the gain, and just gettig back on the wagon meant I have made it back to my lowest.

Back