Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I havent manages to get back on the wagon yet, I have tried keeping to the sw, but life gets in the way. I am hovering just below the 9' mark; but I am just not focusin all my efforts. I feel terrible when I eat non sw, I got to 8'11 just weeks ago :(
That describes me too! I find it hard to stick with it, and end up being down 1, up 1, down 1 etc.... Then I feel embarrassed about my poor effort and don't want to come on here!!!

Well done girls on ur losses & hello 2 the newbies! Well I've had a stinking cold 4 the last wk & joint pain so have been awol from the gym & not been on plan either. I lost a lb though but I think that's a lb of snot lol. Had my star wk 2 which is never kind 2 me due 2 the coil. I'm bk on plan 2day & have been 2 the gym. Hoping 4 a lb loss nxt wk not gonna hope 4 anymore as I know I'll fall off plan this wkend as we're taking the caravan over 2 Wales. Good luck 4 nxt weigh in girls ;o)

Lucylu79 said:
Better week this week, managed to loose 2.5 so i'm thrilled with that. Haven't managed any exercise this week yet though so I must crack on with it tomorrow!!!

x-x

Well done Lucy, brill loss! Jealous...much lol

Prob only because last week it was star week and so only lost half a pound.

I'm determined to get to 9stone for Crimbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right... 0.5 lb on. That's what you get when you don't stick to the plan. I also notice that it doesn't make me feel very good if I don't do very well!!! I should remember that when I'm eating rubbish in the evening because I feel a bit sorry for myself!

Will do better this week... will do better this week!!

Hi All, How we doing this week so far??? (Sorry not sure what day we all weigh!!)

So, i'm doing a few Green days this week, trying to stay away from pasta though as it always makes me bloated. I had SW Chips with my 2 HEB bread last night, this plan rocks doesn't it? I mean who seriously can eat 2 chip butties and still lose weight!!!

Anyway I'm doing 3 green days before wed's weigh in, I hope it doesn't hinder any loss as i've been good this week and not gone over syns once.

My Xmas fear at work has already started - Mince pies arrived in our office yest!!! Last year I was pregnant and eat loads and this year I don't want to blow my hard work so won't be having any. Besides, our boss always buys us a Cadburys Tin (Large) and so I shall enjoy some of them but syn them of corse.

Anyway I hope everyone is ok!!

x-x-x

Hey I'm 8st 11 lost a few pounds in the past fews days after rejoining to lose my baby weight and get down to my previous size of 8st 2. For my height 5ft 1 I wouldn't mind getting down to 8st/7st 12 as this is fine for my height. Recently got back down to 8st4 (somehow?!wasnt slimming!) So would love to get some good results again! :)

I'm absolutely gutted!!! 1lb on, the only thing different that i've done is 3 green days and they couldn't of made me gain a pound surely??

My trousers did feel tighter this week I just knew it!

I've only had 3 drinks this weekend and so i've not gone over syns once.

Oh well, I need to start a fresh and get back on EE as of tomorrow!!!

x-x

Lucylu79 said:
I'm absolutely gutted!!! 1lb on, the only thing different that i've done is 3 green days and they couldn't of made me gain a pound surely??

My trousers did feel tighter this week I just knew it!

I've only had 3 drinks this weekend and so i've not gone over syns once.

Oh well, I need to start a fresh and get back on EE as of tomorrow!!!

x-x

Hey hun

Do you think maybe it was carb overload ??
That could be the difference !!
I did green for a bit and my losses slowed and then stopped so I stick to ee now.
No weigh in for me yesterday as I had a sickness bug so couldn't move all day never mind hope for double the loss on wed now

Hey hun

Do you think maybe it was carb overload ??
That could be the difference !!
I did green for a bit and my losses slowed and then stopped so I stick to ee now.
No weigh in for me yesterday as I had a sickness bug so couldn't move all day never mind hope for double the loss on wed now

Well yeah maybe but 3 days worth and 1lb?? I'm not convinced.

Anyway, its a new day, i'm trying the 777 approach this week and apart from Nandos tonight I am aiming for a perfect week!!!!!

x-x

Aww that's a shame u gained, how gutting considering u were a good girl. Never mind I bet u have a big loss nxt wk. I'm gonna make u feel better now by telling u I gained 2.5 this wk lol. It's my own fault, the weather is so gloomy & I feel fed up so can't get my head round dieting. I've also been 2 the gym twice in 3wks oops! I'm bk on plan 2day, if I can just get past day 3 I'll be ok. I've gained 4.5 in total, could cry :eek:( p.s can someone explain the ee plan 2 me plz. I'd like 2 try it but haven't a clue how 2 do it. I've got another girly nite out planned on the 16th dec & want this gain gone. It's amazing how such a small amount can make a big difference on a 5ft midget lol.

Hey less of the midgit, you taller than me midgit!!! ;-)

EE is great but only if you can do without that the 2nd healthy extra which on red and green you get.

You can basically mix all the red and green together but the key is that you HAVE to have 1/3 of the plate 'SuperFree' Foods ie salad, most veg (not pots)

Have you not got the book with it all in????

Sorry to hear about your gain but at least you know where you've gone wrong. Treat each day as a new one and stick to the plan and we shall get there!!!!

x-x

Lucylu79 said:
Hey less of the midgit, you taller than me midgit!!! ;-)

EE is great but only if you can do without that the 2nd healthy extra which on red and green you get.

You can basically mix all the red and green together but the key is that you HAVE to have 1/3 of the plate 'SuperFree' Foods ie salad, most veg (not pots)

Have you not got the book with it all in????

Sorry to hear about your gain but at least you know where you've gone wrong. Treat each day as a new one and stick to the plan and we shall get there!!!!

x-x

I don't believe someone's shorter than me pmsl! Thanks 4 the info. I've got a sw book from a friend & there's a little bit about it but it doesn't say about the amount of food u can eat or how many syns. Just says 3 meals & 2 healthy extra's is that right? What would ur typical day be? I'd go 2 a meeting but I don't want 2 insult all the ladies that have a lot 2 lose.

I don't believe someone's shorter than me pmsl! Thanks 4 the info. I've got a sw book from a friend & there's a little bit about it but it doesn't say about the amount of food u can eat or how many syns. Just says 3 meals & 2 healthy extra's is that right? What would ur typical day be? I'd go 2 a meeting but I don't want 2 insult all the ladies that have a lot 2 lose.

As for the amount of food you can eat - thats the beauty of slimming world on all plans, you should never feel hungry as you can eat unlimited amount of 'Free' and 'Superfree' food. Healthy Eating promotes at least 3 meals a day and so a typical day for me could be as follows: red = 1/3 superfree minimum on plate.

B/F - Bacon, Egg, Mushrooms and Tomatoes
Snack - 1 x Hi-Fi/Alpen Light Bar, Banana, apple
Lunch - Homemade soup packed with at least 3 superfree foods ie onion, butternut squash, carrots or veg thats packed full of them!!! Mullerlight yogurt.
Tea - Extra Lean Chilli made with onions, grated carrot and celery, kidney beans and tomatoes served with side salad and rice.
Snack - 1 x Hifi/Alpen Light. HEB

As for my syns - I always have a minimum of 5 every day and a max of 15 but usually around the 7-10 mark. 15 perhaps at the weekend with the occasional Gin and Slimline!!!

Syns I enjoy often are Options choc to go with my HiFi evening Bar and maybe a bag of French Fries.

I would seriously read up on it, for me, its the best 'long-term' plan as I have a little boy and I want him to see me eating the same meals as him and lets face it, if you watch fat programmes they usually use the plate illustration consisting of 1/3 protein, 1/3 carbs and the other 1/3 the veg or salad portion.

EE really can work when done correctly, but its the 1/3 superfree that puts people off I think. In theory you should have it with or before your meal so that you would be more likely to not over eat on the carbs/protein on the plate, if you said to yourself "Oh i'll just eat some fruit later" you may stuff your face eating free food and then not want the superfree....

I hope that makes sense! I have only had 3 hours sleep, silly me went to see Twilight last night............:rolleyes:

Back