Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

dreamer1989 said:
9' not surprised, but I really want to get back under

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahh don't be disheartened, that's really good considering it's been the season 2 stuff our faces! Well I went up to 9.5 after Xmas but was 9.3 this morning. I'm gutted that I let myself gain again. I was 8.10 in oct :eek:( nothing fits properly, even my "fat day" jeans are snug! Still not been bk 2 the gym & now I'm noticing my muscle tone is going. I'm booked in 2 go bk on Monday but the bloody bank chucked my direct debit payment out. Hope I can sort it wiv them b4 monday or they won't let me in. Going bk is the only way I'm gonna stay motivated 2 lose this flab b4 the summer.

Im feeling guilty as we are away next week to centre parcs, even more chances to eat a lot :p

Also, when I weighed it was in the middle of a star week, kinda pinning hopes on at least 1lb being due to that

WI complete and I lost another 2lbs... Woo hoo! I text my hubby to tell him and he replied and said 'that's enough now'. I've longed for him to say that as he doesn't really comment that I've lost weight however he always asks how I've done and says well done. I need to make a decision now whether I put on 1lb otherwise I will have to pay next week or whether I lower my target which means I will have to lose another 3lb. It doesn't sound a lot however I haven't got much left to lose

I think i really want to lower my target however I never expected to get the comment from my hubby and I guess he knows me better than anyone else....

BeckyT said:
WI complete and I lost another 2lbs... Woo hoo! I text my hubby to tell him and he replied and said 'that's enough now'. I've longed for him to say that as he doesn't really comment that I've lost weight however he always asks how I've done and says well done. I need to make a decision now whether I put on 1lb otherwise I will have to pay next week or whether I lower my target which means I will have to lose another 3lb. It doesn't sound a lot however I haven't got much left to lose

I think i really want to lower my target however I never expected to get the comment from my hubby and I guess he knows me better than anyone else....

Well done on the 2lb loss hun! Excellent!
I've just weighed and exactly 9st 5 with no ounces like usual so prob a half lb loss for me this week.

Not bad considering it was my birthday yesterday. Got party time tonight! Yay!

Remember hun, only you know your body so go with what feels right xx
Xx

Nikki<3 said:
Well done on the 2lb loss hun! Excellent!
I've just weighed and exactly 9st 5 with no ounces like usual so prob a half lb loss for me this week.

Not bad considering it was my birthday yesterday. Got party time tonight! Yay!

Remember hun, only you know your body so go with what feels right xx
Xx

Very true... Maybe I'll just see what happens this week. I wonder if I can carry on losing to get me to 8st 13lb and then change my target to it once I'm there or whether I have to change my target before I get there?

Enjoy tonight! x

Hi Becky, if I was you I would have a word with yr c as yr bmi is getting towards the minimum and see how you feel. I would also have a word with hubby but ultimately its yr decision. I was worried this week because I seemed to still be losing without trying to so I have been eating all sorts, bobbed on the scales and now put on quite a bit. Maintaining target is so hard, specially the pressure to be within the non payment band too.;);)

I am 9' and as I dont go to classes, I dont really have a set target. I guess 8'7 would be amazing, but just not being 9" would work for me rihht now. I was eating the superspeed soup all the time, kinda had a break over christmas abd its really hard to get back into it. At my lowest weight, I managed 8'10 x

Hi, I used to weight 14 stone, got down to 9.5 about 2 years ago then put on a few pounds. Restarted this year at 10, weighed myself yesterday and im 9 stone 5lbs, so lost 7lbs.

Gonna push myself this week as id like another decent loss if possible :)

dreamer1989 said:
Im feeling guilty as we are away next week to centre parcs, even more chances to eat a lot :p

Also, when I weighed it was in the middle of a star week, kinda pinning hopes on at least 1lb being due to that

Lucky u, I've never been 2 centre parcs. We usually do campsites in our caravan. I tend 2 pig out on those wkends. Good luck 4 a loss.

babybuffy84 said:
Lost 1.5 this week so am down to 9 stone 5.5 !!

Well done. I got on the scales a few days ago & it said 9.6 wtf??? Hadn't even been naughty. I'm going 2 have a proper weigh at the gym 2 moro & just stick 2 them cuz my scales r up & down like a prozzies knickers lol.

BeckyT said:

Well done, wish I was at my target. I'm 5ft & used 2 be 8.4 b4 I had my baby girl last feb. ive got a way 2 go but I'll do it, I've done it after 4 other babies ;o). I bet ur hubby is loving ur new figure. What dress size r u now? I'm a 12.

Beautiful.XTC said:
Hi, I used to weight 14 stone, got down to 9.5 about 2 years ago then put on a few pounds. Restarted this year at 10, weighed myself yesterday and im 9 stone 5lbs, so lost 7lbs.

Gonna push myself this week as id like another decent loss if possible :)

Wow well done!

Madmum5 said:
Well done, wish I was at my target. I'm 5ft & used 2 be 8.4 b4 I had my baby girl last feb. ive got a way 2 go but I'll do it, I've done it after 4 other babies ;o). I bet ur hubby is loving ur new figure. What dress size r u now? I'm a 12.

I'm 5ft 6ins and some of my 10's are getting baggy on me. Funnily enough the hubby never really comments on my weight loss however he always asks how I've done when I've been to WI and says well done etc. This week I text him to say I'd lost 2lbs and he replied back by saying 'that's enough now' which really isn't like him!

I think I'm going to drop my target to 8st 13lb.. It's sounds daft but I can feel a big difference in my body this week since losing the 2lbs

Good luck getting back to your goal weight

Madmum5 said:
Well done. I got on the scales a few days ago & it said 9.6 wtf??? Hadn't even been naughty. I'm going 2 have a proper weigh at the gym 2 moro & just stick 2 them cuz my scales r up & down like a prozzies knickers lol.

My home ones can never make their mind up. I use the gym ones too :)

Hi beckyT

Amazing loss this week! Well done. I hope you don't mind me asking, but I'm the same height as you... I was wondering if you could let me know how much you weighed at the beginning? And how long it has taken you to get to this point? Also do you follow red/green or EE?

Thanks and hope I'm not being intrusive! But you are exactly where i want to be so any info would be really appreciated!!

Thanks

Sophieella

sophieella said:
Hi beckyT

Amazing loss this week! Well done. I hope you don't mind me asking, but I'm the same height as you... I was wondering if you could let me know how much you weighed at the beginning? And how long it has taken you to get to this point? Also do you follow red/green or EE?

Thanks and hope I'm not being intrusive! But you are exactly where i want to be so any info would be really appreciated!!

Thanks

Sophieella

Hi hun, I don't mind at all, ask away!!

I was 11st 12.5lbs when I started and to get to 9st 2lbs It has taken me 28 weeks. My weeks tend to vary as I often work away from home so I have to make wise choices off of hotel menus etc. A usual week for me would be EE on a weekend and red through the week. I've got a food diary in here so feel free to stop by and you can have a look at the types of meals I eat

It hasn't always been an easy road however since he day I started I have counted every single syn that has passed my lips! I've had weeks when I have gained which have been a complete and utter shock and to this day I still don't know why however I had to try my hardest to put it to the back of mind and carry on and not give up like every other time, and believe me it paid off!

I will be sure to have a look at your food diary!! That's such an incredible loss!!

I just hope I can be as dedicated as you and get such brilliant results :)

X

Thankfully back in the 8's. Just hoping I can stay under 9 and lose this last little bit.

Back