Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Beautiful.XTC said:
I would like to be an size 8 ideally, size 10 atm.

I'm 5ft 6ins and I weigh 9st 2lbs and all of a sudden I seem to have dropped into an 8... I put some river island size 10 work trousers that I haven't even worn and they hang off me now!

It might sounds stupid however I don't feel like I have the right to pick up a size 8... I feel like the checkout assistant will look at me and think 'she's picked up the wrong size'. Hopefully I'll get my head around it soon!!

After an enormous (6lb) christmas gain, I'm finally back on track! Hopefully should be here in the next few weeks!

I've been killing it on the exercise to help shift the last few pounds! 5 pounds to get me to 8.13!

I'd luv 2 be a size 8 but I think I'd look 2 thin in the face cuz I'm no spring chicken
anymore. I'm 37, how old r u?

I'm 20 :) and regarding the 'thin faceness' that is part of my reason for losing weight. i WANT my face to have some definition fed up of it being all fat and round. :(

I'm 5ft 6ins and I weigh 9st 2lbs and all of a sudden I seem to have dropped into an 8... I put some river island size 10 work trousers that I haven't even worn and they hang off me now!

It might sounds stupid however I don't feel like I have the right to pick up a size 8... I feel like the checkout assistant will look at me and think 'she's picked up the wrong size'. Hopefully I'll get my head around it soon!!

I feel like that with a 10, i pretty much grew up in a 16 that i feel cashiers judge me when i go to the till with a 10. Just cant wait for it to be an 8. Well done to you though, you mustve been made up? :D

Thought I'd got away from here. :rolleyes::D

Back to 9 stone again - I really must keep on plan over a weekend, :break_diet:at least it was only a 0.5lbs gain though.

It sounds daft but I don't think it's sunk in yet! I'm hoping my brain will catch up with my body soon

Well im jealous :) Hope i can be there soon...

Beautiful.XTC said:
Well im jealous :) Hope i can be there soon...

Bless you! I think I just need to have a word with myself.. How does that saying go, you always want what you haven't got.., well u think it's about time I started being grateful for what i have got and what I've achieved x

Still here....only managed 1/2 off so i'm at 9st dead, i'm sure you'll still have me for a bit longer...right?!?!?!?

;-)

Lucylu79 said:
Still here....only managed 1/2 off so i'm at 9st dead, i'm sure you'll still have me for a bit longer...right?!?!?!?

;-)

Well done :)

Beautiful.XTC said:
I'm 20 :) and regarding the 'thin faceness' that is part of my reason for losing weight. i WANT my face to have some definition fed up of it being all fat and round. :(

I know where ur coming from. I hated my chubby face when I was in my teens. I didn't weigh a lot but I always had chipmunk cheeks lol. They went in my 20's, It was so nice 2 finally have a grown up looking face!
Lucy well done on ur loss!

;-)

Race you to 8 13 :D:bliss:

I keep getting to 8 13.5 and then putting on again.

I know where ur coming from. I hated my chubby face when I was in my teens. I didn't weigh a lot but I always had chipmunk cheeks lol. They went in my 20's, It was so nice 2 finally have a grown up looking face!
Lucy well done on ur loss!

Im just hoping that as i lose the weight, my face changes to a nicer shape. Can hope cant i... :rolleyes:

Beautiful.XTC said:
Im just hoping that as i lose the weight, my face changes to a nicer shape. Can hope cant i... :rolleyes:

I hated seeing pics of myself smiling....then the cheeks really noticed lol. I've just had a sneaky weigh at the gym (naughty) I was 9.1 Monday & have lost a lb. not only that though my body fat has dropped 4% & I was 1 inch taller lmfao!

lollypop1985 said:
hoping to be joining you all next week fingers crossed :)

Best if luck x

Madmum5 said:
I hated seeing pics of myself smiling....then the cheeks really noticed lol. I've just had a sneaky weigh at the gym (naughty) I was 9.1 Monday & have lost a lb. not only that though my body fat has dropped 4% & I was 1 inch taller lmfao!

Oh well done. Idk if I've lost this week, though after losing 9lbs I'd see changes :/ not yet though. :(

Back