Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Beautiful.XTC said:
Oh well done. Idk if I've lost this week, though after losing 9lbs I'd see changes :/ not yet though. :(

It's nearly my star wk & I didn't think I'd lose anything. In fact I jumped on cuz I was paranoid that I'd put on cuz my belly was poking out so much. It all went tits up last night through, had friend's round & scoffed a Chinese, wine & peanut m&m's oops! I wasn't going to but my friends have cancelled nxt wks nite out so I thought bugger it don't need 2 stress about losing it so quick now lol.

It's nearly my star wk & I didn't think I'd lose anything. In fact I jumped on cuz I was paranoid that I'd put on cuz my belly was poking out so much. It all went tits up last night through, had friend's round & scoffed a Chinese, wine & peanut m&m's oops! I wasn't going to but my friends have cancelled nxt wks nite out so I thought bugger it don't need 2 stress about losing it so quick now lol.

Whats a star week? :)

Well up until today i've been great but I just haven't had enough SF today, Icooked a lovely big Free breakfast but the only SF I had was mushrooms and tinned toms, when they got on the plate I thought hmmm, nearly 1/3rd, must do better at tea.

Hubby cooks a stir fry out of the sw mag from a while back, haven't even got the recipe anymore so he kinda throws it all together- I bought bean sprouts to up my sf and he forgot to put them in, I was gutted!

Since then i've had 3 vodka's and diet coke, not measured i'm afriad and thats it for today, crap just realised I haven't had my HEB!!

What a crap day!

Lucylu79 said:
Well up until today i've been great but I just haven't had enough SF today, Icooked a lovely big Free breakfast but the only SF I had was mushrooms and tinned toms, when they got on the plate I thought hmmm, nearly 1/3rd, must do better at tea.

Hubby cooks a stir fry out of the sw mag from a while back, haven't even got the recipe anymore so he kinda throws it all together- I bought bean sprouts to up my sf and he forgot to put them in, I was gutted!

Since then i've had 3 vodka's and diet coke, not measured i'm afriad and thats it for today, crap just realised I haven't had my HEB!!

What a crap day!

It's okay. Your allowed to let your guard down every so often. :) in sure those cheeky voddies won't affect your hard work this week x

Lucylu79 said:
You are so ON!!!!!!!!!!:D

How's your week going. I've managed to be on plan for the last 8 days. I'm so proud of myself.

Lucylu79 said:
I've had a good week but the scales aren't showing a loss. Tomorrow we shall c I guess. X

You may have toned not lost? You been keeping measurements?

Lucylu79 said:
I've had a good week but the scales aren't showing a loss. Tomorrow we shall c I guess. X

Managed to make it to 8 13 today.

Good luck for tomorrow.

Hello Ladies :)

I've loitered here for a while and i'm 9st 4....After going on the body fat machine at the gym and being 24% my aim is now to be 8st 11.5 :) which is 19% body fat!

Sorry lol prob didn't need all the gabble!

x

Good luck Nikki.

Made it back to the 8's again. Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope I'm out of were for good. (except when I'm visiting).

Good luck Nikki.

Made it back to the 8's again. Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope I'm out of were for good. (except when I'm visiting).

:clap: Waaayy!! Thats great news hun!! Hope i'll be following you very soon!

xx

Good luck to both of you.

At least you've made it to the 8's. Good luck for next week.

Back