Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hello Lades :)

I have always been subscribed to this thread but have this week restarted and readjusted my target :)

Originally my target was 9st 3, I hit this and loitered around 9st 3- 9st 6 for ages. I went on holiday on24th Feb at 9st 6 and came back 9st 13!! Skipped WI last week and this week gone back and 9st 8. Really chuffed but still have 15lbs to lose.

I see you ladies are keen on running...me too! I'm signed up for race for life in August and currently do 5km in about 36mins aim is 28mins!

Sorry hijacking, just love reading you chit chat every day.

Nikki

xxx

Ok so weigh in is tomorrow, this week i have followed every rule of SW and saw a flicker of 9.11 two days ago i hope this stays consistent with tomorrows scales. If i dont lose ill be gutted as stayed the same last week. Ill keep you posted.

Yay I can join this group if everyone dont mind, as done my weekly WI today with Charly007 and I lost 1lb which brings me finally into the 9s :D

Now to get to the low 9s :)

I have always been subscribed to this thread but have this week restarted and readjusted my target :)

Originally my target was 9st 3, I hit this and loitered around 9st 3- 9st 6 for ages. I went on holiday on24th Feb at 9st 6 and came back 9st 13!! Skipped WI last week and this week gone back and 9st 8. Really chuffed but still have 15lbs to lose.

I see you ladies are keen on running...me too! I'm signed up for race for life in August and currently do 5km in about 36mins aim is 28mins!

Nikki

xxx

Welcome back! :) If you're a runner, you can help me through my quest to get fit, haha! I have (according to what the internet tells me is healthy :pcwhack:) 20lbs to lose, bringing me to 8st 6. I'd never be able to maintain it though, so I'm thinking of settling in the low 9s :)

The most important thing is - did you have a nice holiday? :flirt2:

Yay I can join this group if everyone dont mind, as done my weekly WI today with Charly007 and I lost 1lb which brings me finally into the 9s :D

Now to get to the low 9s :)

Congratulations and welcome! It's a great feeling when the scale shows "9st something" x

Nikki

xxx

Hi Nikki......I remember you from way back last year I think as I recognise your piccie.....great to see you back.
It seems most have about the same weight to lose.....we will get there :)

Thanks Kim & Downtownsuzie :)

Lovely to feel welcomed!

Great someone remembers me hehe super looking forward to heading down down down to the low 9s and eventually 8s! Never ever seen an 8. I have a wedding in France in 11 weeks so this is the aim.

Holiday was great thanks downtown :) drank, ate, drank, ate oh and went to gym daily and did my rock climbing, ping pong, ice skating and lots of walking!

Ladies you need to get food diary links in your signatures so I can come stalk your eating habits :p x

Ladies you need to get food diary links in your signatures so I can come stalk your eating habits :p x

Oooo I have attempted a linkie, hope it works!

Thanks Kim & Downtownsuzie :)

Lovely to feel welcomed!

Great someone remembers me hehe super looking forward to heading down down down to the low 9s and eventually 8s! Never ever seen an 8. I have a wedding in France in 11 weeks so this is the aim.

Holiday was great thanks downtown :) drank, ate, drank, ate oh and went to gym daily and did my rock climbing, ping pong, ice skating and lots of walking!

Im sure with all the support we get from each other on here Im sure we can do it......roll on 119lbs!!!!!

I dont post my food diaries on here, just have a diary on my laptop. To be honest never did it as didnt think anyone would be interested what goes in my gob lol :) !

I dont post my food diaries on here, just have a diary on my laptop. To be honest never did it as didnt think anyone would be interested what goes in my gob lol :) !

Not sure why anyone would want to read what I eat but bizarrely I enjoy looking through food diaries when I'm catching up on Minimins. Easy way to borrow recipe ideas etc :D x

Just as well your a nice bunch of ladies :) you've made me feel very welcome!

Thanks Im glad about that as the main forum can get a bit 'heated' at times............we're all here to reach the goal of weight loss, but unfortunately human nature as it is, some topics can hit a raw nerve & cause disharmony! There's nothing wrong with a healthy debate, but it goes a bit far sometimes & the main reason why we're here is to offer support, inspiration & a knowledge that we're not alone in our plight to lose weight :)

Wow - post overload!

Kim, to quote more than one post, I just copy and paste the quoted post from the first box into the second quote box, if that makes sense lol :)

Ickle, I am going to start writing a food diary as I am now about to start Green days, so you can gladly come and stalk me to make sure I'm doing it right!

Do any of you guys have a BlackBerry? I'd happy swap pins with someone if they want an SW buddy on BBM :)

To all the newer ladies, please feel free to call me Annie x

Sounds like your holiday was fab, Nikki! :)

Sorry for not quoting everyone - just too much effort for 5 or 6 different posts! ;)

xx

:party0038: Hi Annie!

Ooo Kim I didn't realise theres a couple of us aiming for 119lbs.

Lets do it!

:party0038: Hi Annie!

Ooo Kim I didn't realise theres a couple of us aiming for 119lbs.

Lets do it!

119 is where I'm (eventually) headed - we can do it :) x

Wow - post overload!

Kim, to quote more than one post, I just copy and paste the quoted post from the first box into the second quote box, if that makes sense lol :)

Ickle, I am going to start writing a food diary as I am now about to start Green days, so you can gladly come and stalk me to make sure I'm doing it right!

Do any of you guys have a BlackBerry? I'd happy swap pins with someone if they want an SW buddy on BBM :)

To all the newer ladies, please feel free to call me Annie x

Sounds like your holiday was fab, Nikki! :)

Sorry for not quoting everyone - just too much effort for 5 or 6 different posts! ;)

xx

Thanks Annie, I will try that next time we have an influx of chats.
Ooh, will have to come & have a nose on your diary....have you tried any red days?
No sorry, have a Galaxy S2, but we are buddys on here or we can PM if needed lol!

Back