Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Well hello gorgeous girls :D

Hope you have all had a lovely Wednesday?

So today me and OH went to sainsburys to do my first WI and they are 5lbs WRONG!!! (I did it because its 20p and I wanted a printout)
I weighed in wearing all my work uniform 9st 10, great I thought... but I took this with caution and how right I was to do that!! Stood on my scales at home 10st 1!! 5lb difference!! Took all my clothes off and this is how I usually weigh 9st 11, phew is all I can say!

So i'm sticking with weighing in on the gym scales (£1 but does the body fat too) so thats a 3lb gain after my off plan week.

Wish me luck

xxx

So today me and OH went to sainsburys to do my first WI and they are 5lbs WRONG!!! (I did it because its 20p and I wanted a printout)
I weighed in wearing all my work uniform 9st 10, great I thought... but I took this with caution and how right I was to do that!! Stood on my scales at home 10st 1!! 5lb difference!! Took all my clothes off and this is how I usually weigh 9st 11, phew is all I can say!

So i'm sticking with weighing in on the gym scales (£1 but does the body fat too) so thats a 3lb gain after my off plan week.

Wish me luck

xxx

Oh wow, what a difference! I've only ever weighed on my one set of scales so haven't seen what I would be on another set!

Good luck with RC :) xx

Nikki ......stick to the same scales as you will always get a trend x

Charlie.....your menu sounds fine but if I'm doing a red day its to cut out the complex carbs so very rarely have them on a red day. Personally I wouldn't bother with the rice just have loads veg or have a jacket spud & have ham salad at lunch rather than pasta...but that's just me. See what the others think. If I want carbs I go for green or EE & red no carbs, but doesn't mean you can't as you could have some as Hex but such tiny portions x

kim63 said:
Nikki ......stick to the same scales as you will always get a trend x

Charlie.....your menu sounds fine but if I'm doing a red day its to cut out the complex carbs so very rarely have them on a red day. Personally I wouldn't bother with the rice just have loads veg or have a jacket spud & have ham salad at lunch rather than pasta...but that's just me. See what the others think. If I want carbs I go for green or EE & red no carbs, but doesn't mean you can't as you could have some as Hex but such tiny portions x

Will have a ham salad at lunch then, and perhaps have the pasta with my dinner. I can't cut out carbs - I really do love pasta but as long as they're in my HEX its such a small portion anyway! Rice is totally not worth it considering the syn values :(

Might just do thurs and fri red and see what's happening on WI on sat. Can't do red all week but if it helps then I'll try and do at least 2 red days a week :) thanks! X

charliemm said:
Yep, I used mine in the microwave for 8 mins the other day to make brownies! x

Sorry asking more questions but when you sustitute the scan bran for ryvitas which ryvitas do you use ? Just plain ones? There are that many types now it's confusing
Thanks xx

charliemm said:
Will have a ham salad at lunch then, and perhaps have the pasta with my dinner. I can't cut out carbs - I really do love pasta but as long as they're in my HEX its such a small portion anyway! Rice is totally not worth it considering the syn values :(

Might just do thurs and fri red and see what's happening on WI on sat. Can't do red all week but if it helps then I'll try and do at least 2 red days a week :) thanks! X

No probs chick here to help. Rice does have lot of syns & if I have it on green or EE I only have 2-3oz. Hope you enjoy your red days I love them....odd as I was a veggie for years! X

I knew it would be a bad idea the cat eating my scanbran muffin....she just sat on me & is poppin off her gas lol !!!

Sorry ladies, I was keeping an eye on things, but it was difficult to reply and keep up while at group!

Wow that's brilliant! Well done Annie, the change in plan is obviously working x

Going to try red this week and see where that gets me. Need to lose 3lbs for my 1 stone award and 4lbs for my Club 10, so I said I was aiming for 4! I've been reading that red plan is difficult to maintain for a full week though, so I might mix it up.

Are you KIDDING ME? 4.5lbs is bloody fantastic! I never had a loss that large after my first week! Please don't think that you could have lost more - that is a massive loss! The average is 1-2lbs a week.

You should be super duper proud! What weight are you at now?

xx

I am now 9st 8.5 :) I think because I had that 7.5lb loss before, I was expecting something similar, but once I took a step back and thought about it, I changed my mind - I am proud of it, lighter than I've ever been! :flirt2:

Wow that's a fantastic loss well done !! I'd love to loss a pound a week at the minute so 4.5 is brillant well done!!
think I will have to mix it up a bit I wi tommorrow. Xx

Best of luck for your WI tomorrow! I tried a different plan for the week and it worked x

4.5lbs is a HUGE loss, so dont you go knocking yourself, you should be uber happy you skinny milink! x

See my above reply to Charlie lol

As others say I've never had a loss that big, to get that so close to target is amazing! Well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks honey, I tried so hard this week! Which plans do you follow?

Wowee this is amazing!! Well done hun xxx

:D:D:D thank youuuu x

Wish me luck

xxx

3lbs isn't all that bad. I gained 4lbs and then lost 7.5, so it can be done :) Keep us posted x

Mixing them up should still do the job ;)

Ok, next question: how much does 30g of raw pasta weigh once its cooked? I'm going to be taking leftovers from tonight in for lunch tomorrow and don't fancy having to weigh it out raw and then count it all out lol

Ok, next question: how much does 30g of raw pasta weigh once its cooked? I'm going to be taking leftovers from tonight in for lunch tomorrow and don't fancy having to weigh it out raw and then count it all out lol

Never mind. I just read the book properly and it says 100g cooked - but it has to be wholemeal? :cry: This meal has white pasta - I guess I have to syn it?

Red is so confusing!

4.5 off :)

I am pleased, but thought it might be a little bit more x

Well done you, thats great, I put on 1/2 lb tonight which I know I put on over mothers day but that means I am now back to 10 stone :cry:

Well done you, thats great, I put on 1/2 lb tonight which I know I put on over mothers day but that means I am now back to 10 stone :cry:

A week on plan will soon get that off again - it could have been much worse!

I'm now writing my food plan for the week and finding it tricky! Which plan(s) do you follow? x

lynica said:
Sorry asking more questions but when you sustitute the scan bran for ryvitas which ryvitas do you use ? Just plain ones? There are that many types now it's confusing
Thanks xx

I used the dark rye ones I think - they were aldi rip offs! Either way it was whole grain or dark rye - shouldn't make too much of a difference as long as its not the white ones! :)

kim63 said:
No probs chick here to help. Rice does have lot of syns & if I have it on green or EE I only have 2-3oz. Hope you enjoy your red days I love them....odd as I was a veggie for years! X

I could never be a veggie :) I limit my rice portions on EE too, I know how many calories are hidden in them! An looking forward to seeing if 2 red days makes much of a difference :)

downtownsuzie said:

100g according to the sheets - but yes I think it has to be whole grain! Sorry! :( I find whole grain more filling anyways!

That's why when I'm on a red day I rarely have any carbs makes it so much easier! A really scrummy red meal is chicken 'pizza'....bash out a chicken breast til its nice & thin, fry in frylite til cooked & top with tomato, fresh basil & cheese & pop into oven until cheese melted. Serve with salad or veg x

kim63 said:
That's why when I'm on a red day I rarely have any carbs makes it so much easier! A really scrummy red meal is chicken 'pizza'....bash out a chicken breast til its nice & thin, fry in frylite til cooked & top with tomato, fresh basil & cheese & pop into oven until cheese melted. Serve with salad or veg x

OMG! This sounds amazing, will definitely be having this! :)

Hello ladies can i join?, i started SW at 10st 13, i'm now 9st 13.5! I have finally made it into the 9s. Next week i hope to lose 1.5 to get my stone award and club 10 =D

MidnightPrincess said:
Hello ladies can i join?, i started SW at 10st 13, i'm now 9st 13.5! I have finally made it into the 9s. Next week i hope to lose 1.5 to get my stone award and club 10 =D

Of course you can join us! Well done on your loss so far.

kim63 said:
Of course you can join us! Well done on your loss so far.

Thank you so much! I hope to get down to at least the weight i was before i started uni, so that's 9st3 then decide from there where to go.

10.5lbs and counting =)

MidnightPrincess said:

Hello! Welcome, and well done on your loss so far!

Back