Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Oh no Annie, so sorry to hear you're having a bad time. I think you've got to just do what you need to to get yourself through and don't beat yourself about food. I can imagine its the least of your worries.

Don't think of yourself as a fraud. I think this little group is about a lot more than the number on the scales.

Keep your chin up lovely. Things always have a way of sorting themselves out xx

That's so true about this group being more than just a number. Love you girlies!

I'll get there... just not yet lol

Still on track to be on target for July, just not sure about the 119s - not sure it's maintainable for me. Not without exercise, anyway. Looking to join the gym next week :)

So sorry to hear that you are having a tough time. The most important thing right now is looking after yourself.
Don't stop coming here though. I did and I regret it so much. I put on more and more weight. I hated my job and life felt so hard.
When you are in a better frame of mind, it will come back to you. We are all here to support each other. X

I'm not going anywhere - this group has given me more support than my actual group has. Going to get back on it with a food plan for next week - will be easier when I'm not living with OH as he's a nightmare for snacking! Haha

So sorry to hear you're having a tough time honey, and you're totally not a fraud - its easy to see why SW is not at the top of your priorities at the minute, completely understandable!

1.5 lbs loss is great, even if they are different scales they're not showing a gain so very promising!

There have sometimes been times when I wonder if I'm in the right relationship or doing the right thing by living with my OH but they pass. If things are meant to be they will be :)

Fantastic news about the mentor and possible new job, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! You deserve to do what makes you happy right now :)

*hugs*

Thanks lovely, I really look up to you with your exercise and inch loss.. and such big losses even at your tiny weight! Looking round the gym on Tuesday night, think I'm gonna join. Need to kickstart this last stone off!

I know these feelings about my relationship will pass. When things are good, they're amazing, we just have so many different things going on and we're both being pulled in a million different directions - I know it'll all work out. Just wish I could fast forward 6 months.

How was your luncheon with the girls? :) x

Whitey27 said:
Ha ha think I've chosen popular options!!

How do u cook the burgers? Do use an egg to bind it together? X

Hi, I don't use an egg. I use one oxo cube, minced onion, garlic and herbs (mint today!) and then mix really well, about 5 minutes with my hands (nice). They seem to work this way for me. Enjoy! X

Football??

Yeah, I'm a tractor girl (unfortunately!)

Just bought a season ticket (I just like drooling over Damien Delaney)..

Apparently he was warming up right by where I sit on Monday - the ONE day I'm late. I personally think the guys were just winding me up, haha!

image-719757230.jpg

Tonight's tea. Not all for me!

downtownsuzie said:
Thanks my lovely! Things just get too much sometimes, but it's been nice to get it off my chest. You know when you're being strong for everyone else, yet don't know how to be strong for yourself? Feeling like that atm and it's not very nice! Need a hol!

Well done on your essay, Missy :) Got much more to do? xo

PS: I'm comfy, not going anywhere x

Oh i definitely know how that feels, i've always put everyone else before myself. Stretched myself far further than i should, and tbh mostly for people who in the end were either not worth it / taking advantage / didn't even notice or appreciate anything i ever did for them. Mostly meaning 99% of the time...

It can be really tough to be strong for other people. But i'm sure you'll manage to pull through =)

Thanks love, unfortunately finishing that essay just means i now have my dissertation and revision for 3 exams to do =/. Oh well must keep positive! x

downtownsuzie said:
Yeah, I'm a tractor girl (unfortunately!)

Just bought a season ticket (I just like drooling over Damien Delaney)..

Apparently he was warming up right by where I sit on Monday - the ONE day I'm late. I personally think the guys were just winding me up, haha!

Huddersfield town for me. Through n through!

Hi ladies
I'm sitting at girls gym got 2 hours of nothing to do but watch my girls cartwheel, jump around etc so wish I could do gymnastics, maybe in another life ha ha.

We've been rollerskating this afternoon, you planted the seed vicky, omg how funny forgot how great it is to skate :) the girls really got the hang of it after 1 hour, Kate has skates but jess doesn't, but first time they've skated except in the house he he. We will definately be going back it was brilliant and my knee is ok woohoo :)

Sorry your having a tough time Annie, life does seem hard at times, hope you sort things out huni. We all here for you huni, a problem shared is a problem halved, big hugs xx

lynica said:
Hi ladies
I'm sitting at girls gym got 2 hours of nothing to do but watch my girls cartwheel, jump around etc so wish I could do gymnastics, maybe in another life ha ha.

We've been rollerskating this afternoon, you planted the seed vicky, omg how funny forgot how great it is to skate :) the girls really got the hang of it after 1 hour, Kate has skates but jess doesn't, but first time they've skated except in the house he he. We will definately be going back it was brilliant and my knee is ok woohoo :)

Sorry your having a tough time Annie, life does seem hard at times, hope you sort things out huni. We all here for you huni, a problem shared is a problem halved, big hugs xx

It's amazing int it! I really wan my own but my OH won't let me :-(

lilprincessvic said:
It's amazing int it! I really wan my own but my OH won't let me :-(

Yeah felt like a teenager lol I want a pair too now can't believe I didn't keep my ones from being a teenager, was same size shoe from age of 12.
We should get them as prize for target!!

The lady who helped the girls said she skates everywhere and her 3 kids do to a real family affair :) my two were like" mummy can we do that you should get a pair pleeease " ha ha

bet you got small feet you could get kids ones, kate's are so cool and were about £35 on line x

lynica said:
Yeah felt like a teenager lol I want a pair too now can't believe I didn't keep my ones from being a teenager, was same size shoe from age of 12.
We should get them as prize for target!!

The lady who helped the girls said she skates everywhere and her 3 kids do to a real family affair :) my two were like" mummy can we do that you should get a pair pleeease " ha ha

bet you got small feet you could get kids ones, kate's are so cool and were about £35 on line x

Yer I've found some for 35 but my OH says we rnt spending that much on some skates. I have said o will skate everywhere. I would skate to work n everything lol

lilprincessvic said:
Yer I've found some for 35 but my OH says we rnt spending that much on some skates. I have said o will skate everywhere. I would skate to work n everything lol

Put them on your Santa list lol

Ooopss OH is back and the alcohol is flowing... And 2 big bag of crisps eaten before the Chinese. Oh well you know what, you only live once and I'm going to enjoy it in my size 8s and the odd 6 haha

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Skates are amazing! Though my roller derby skates were more like £300 eek! Got much cheaper ones for outdoors lol :) x

Morning Ladies!
Well Ive just completed day 1 of my 30ds DVD and survived! It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would!
Just off to take the dog for a walk now.
Off to Winchester today. My dad is staying locally in his motorhome, so we are going to meet up. I don't seem him very often.
Can't believe that our week has almost come to an end, back to reality on Monday :-(.
Luckily we are off again at the beginning of May.
Hope that you all have a wonderful day. X

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
Morning Ladies!
Well Ive just completed day 1 of my 30ds DVD and survived! It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would!
Just off to take the dog for a walk now.
Off to Winchester today. My dad is staying locally in his motorhome, so we are going to meet up. I don't seem him very often.
Can't believe that our week has almost come to an end, back to reality on Monday :-(.
Luckily we are off again at the beginning of May.
Hope that you all have a wonderful day. X

Well done you must feel great. I am aching slightly from doing 30ds on Thursday. Hope to do it today to make up for eating an Easter egg. Greedy head on.have great day

icklerockchick said:
Skates are amazing! Though my roller derby skates were more like £300 eek! Got much cheaper ones for outdoors lol :) x

Wow they must be the dogs !!! What is roller derby??

Back