Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

charliemm said:
Om Nom Nom. Wouldn't say no! Hehe xx

Hehe he can make the worst movie or drama into something dreamy! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nikki<3 said:
:-o I totally agree on this. Things can happen in a split second and it can tear you apart.

And vicky 3st is amazing!! Well done...

Ooo and Jonathan Rhys Meyers need I say more?!?
X

I seem to have a thing about dark haired men with blue/green eyes....Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Robbie Williams & of course my DH lol!!! X

kim63 said:
I seem to have a thing about dark haired men with blue/green eyes....Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Robbie Williams & of course my DH lol!!! X

Omg robbie *drool* I was sooo excited when I went to see take that at wembley last year and it took me nearly 7 hours at work to book the tickets on the release but I just loooovvvveee him!! So jealous of his pregnant wife lol xx

Nikki<3 said:
Omg robbie *drool* I was sooo excited when I went to see take that at wembley last year and it took me nearly 7 hours at work to book the tickets on the release but I just loooovvvveee him!! So jealous of his pregnant wife lol xx

I've been to all his UK concerts & the Take That ones as well. Spent all day on my laptop last year & couldn't get thru & was gutted! Then 2 weeks before they played Wembley my brother gave me his tickets coz he couldn't make it! Was a bit excited! I lurve him....swoon swoon! X

Morning everyone! Grumpy mood has lifted. Sorry to hear about everyone's losses. I agree that each day is for living!
Already done day 4 of the shred. No aching muscles this morning. Pleased about that! Just about to get up (for the second time) and pack. Not looking forward to the train journey, but will take out my frustration on the gym later!!!!
Hope you enjoyed the choccie Vicky?
My favourite eye candy is Jessie Pavelka...mmmm. Not my usual type, but I do love big smiles.
Have a wonderful day!! X

Morning ladies
Missed all the chat about hunky men last nite, couldn't agree more on Jonathan but sorry Kim I'm a Gary fan do love robbie but Gary just has the edge and has definately got better with age :)
Well done Shellie getting up in a min to shred d5 I think ;-) x

Have a good day everyone xx

Mmmmmmmmm robbie.
I've just got up just,getting a wash then gunna do day 4. Was gunna cycle to work but it's raining n the oh is sucking up so he's taking me up :)

Am aching a little this morning in my thighs and shoulders but should loosen up once I'm at work! Gonna do a 5km run and day 3 of shred this evening when I get back from work. Chicken and spinach curry for tea and couscous with spicy veg for lunch :)

The kids are having a jubilee style street party this afternoon at school, must resist biscuits and mini rolls!

charliemm said:
Am aching a little this morning in my thighs and shoulders but should loosen up once I'm at work! Gonna do a 5km run and day 3 of shred this evening when I get back from work. Chicken and spinach curry for tea and couscous with spicy veg for lunch :)

The kids are having a jubilee style street party this afternoon at school, must resist biscuits and mini rolls!

Ooo that's sounds fun. Day four done! Defo gets easier from this point :)

Yikes am falling way behind with the shred. Must must must do day 3 tonight. Intention was last night but after our walk then bathing and spending time with little one I wasn't in mood and rather tired. Not to mention chocolate I ate ugh...big fat kick up butt needed. Have great day ladies x

Yikes am falling way behind with the shred. Must must must do day 3 tonight. Intention was last night but after our walk then bathing and spending time with little one I wasn't in mood and rather tired. Not to mention chocolate I ate ugh...big fat kick up butt needed. Have great day ladies x

Consider your butt kicked!

debtin said:

Kicking butt ;-) ;-) !!

Disaster :-( just arrived at work and my back has gone into a spasam..... Nearly didnt make it out of the car ...
So bloody annoyed it's not happened for ages, I'm ok if I stay in one position but as I work in a shop not much chance of that... Just had 2 ibuprofen so sitting for time being till I feel it ease off.
Hope I can carry on with shred cause I feel great doing it not just physically but mentally too, really lifts my mood :).
Hopefully it's just a temporary thing and once the spasam (which is like cramp) has subsided I will be able to crack on with it.
Own fault really I suppose shredding and moving furniture maybe too much all at once. God so frustrating stupid body :-( :-(
sorry moaning on here girls, just I work with 2 young lads and they not got that much empathy :-( didn't even give me a helping hand out of the car .... x

Oh no poor u. Really hope the pain eases a bit for u. Horrible that it just went like that - nightmare to be in pain at work.

I'd just concentrate on feeling better rather than worrying about the shred. I'm sure you'll bounce back if u look after yourself :)

Morning ladies
Missed all the chat about hunky men last nite, couldn't agree more on Jonathan but sorry Kim I'm a Gary fan do love robbie but Gary just has the edge and has definately got better with age :)
Well done Shellie getting up in a min to shred d5 I think ;-) x

Have a good day everyone xx

Im with you there about Gary, but I've been a Robbie fan for years & would never leave him lol!

Must try hard to resist the lovely munchies!

Disaster :-( just arrived at work and my back has gone into a spasam..... Nearly didnt make it out of the car ...
So bloody annoyed it's not happened for ages, I'm ok if I stay in one position but as I work in a shop not much chance of that... Just had 2 ibuprofen so sitting for time being till I feel it ease off.
Hope I can carry on with shred cause I feel great doing it not just physically but mentally too, really lifts my mood :).
Hopefully it's just a temporary thing and once the spasam (which is like cramp) has subsided I will be able to crack on with it.
Own fault really I suppose shredding and moving furniture maybe too much all at once. God so frustrating stupid body :-( :-(
sorry moaning on here girls, just I work with 2 young lads and they not got that much empathy :-( didn't even give me a helping hand out of the car .... x

Ouch poor you. I can fully sympathise with back pain. Does it happen often. Maybe you should invest in a heat pack, as they work wanders for spasms x

Morning everyone! Grumpy mood has lifted. Sorry to hear about everyone's losses. I agree that each day is for living!
Already done day 4 of the shred. No aching muscles this morning. Pleased about that! Just about to get up (for the second time) and pack. Not looking forward to the train journey, but will take out my frustration on the gym later!!!!
Hope you enjoyed the choccie Vicky?
My favourite eye candy is Jessie Pavelka...mmmm. Not my usual type, but I do love big smiles.
Have a wonderful day!! X

Glad you feeling better today Shellie, its horrible feeling low. Im sure you've told us, but my drug induced brain has trouble remembering details lol, where are you off to? And who is Jessie Pavelka, will need to google him?! x

Morning ladies :)

What a horrible morning. Was up to go for a run and looked out side at the torrential rain and turned around back to bed!!

Soooo excited to be having a chicken tikka masala now and all within my daily pp! Mmmmm!!!

How are we all?

Xxx

Some phots of Robbie & Gary at last years concert at Wembley :)

jjj DSC02587.jpgDSC02601.jpgDSC02596.jpgDSC02604.jpg

Morning ladies :)

What a horrible morning. Was up to go for a run and looked out side at the torrential rain and turned around back to bed!!

Soooo excited to be having a chicken tikka masala now and all within my daily pp! Mmmmm!!!

How are we all?

Xxx

Ooh, you seem to be enjoying WW then Nikki! Thought I'd post you some phots of last years concert. We had great seats courtesy of my brother! x

Wow you had a good spot there! We were a little further back than that but could still drool hehe!

Attachments

• image-1832654572.jpg
    image-1832654572.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 20
Back