Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
Just popping in. I've been really sick, no idea why :-(. Laying on the sofa with a hot water bottle for my tummy and feeling sorry for myself.
Good luck with WI ladies.
If I don't make it tonight, I will go with the 1lb loss that my scales showed this morning. That's the difference between today and this time last week (yes, I know....I do track it from home too!).
I promise to properly catch up when I'm feeling better. X

Oh no poor u. Make sure u rest up and hopefully it will pass soon x

:-o ladies my WI was shocking.... I've been peeking all week and though a STS was on the cards. But my little binge and my TOTM an I WI at 9st 13 :-( that's like a 5.5lb gain or is it 6lb. Seriously hiding now!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:-o ladies my WI was shocking.... I've been peeking all week and though a STS was on the cards. But my little binge and my TOTM an I WI at 9st 13 :-( that's like a 5.5lb gain or is it 6lb. Seriously hiding now!

It will come off easy. I am 9 13 too so we can get into the 119s together!!

lilprincessvic said:
It will come off easy. I am 9 13 too so we can get into the 119s together!!

That would be great hun :) thanks for your support :) hope that most of that will be gone in a week. X

Sorry, its a 6lb gain Nikki! Dont you dare hide young lady. Its done, over, kaput, finni!!! Start afresh today, you have a fridge full of WW foods & as I said to Annie in an earlier post, so what you get to target a bit later than expected......it doesnt matter! x

Hmm debating whether to join the 119ers club! It just seems so far away (9st11lb at the mo), was aiming for the low 9s as target but 119 seems like a magic number!

Oh dear we are all a bit glum lately and turning to food! But we can do this ladies, been a lazy bum so far this morning so I am going to go attempt an exercise DVD, have also ordered a kinect for my Xbox do hopefully that will make exercise fun! X

Nikki<3 said:

If you have been STS all week it'll just be water retention / bloat you'll have that off again in no time chick! And tomorrow I'll be joining you on the ww adventure ;-) x

kim63 said:
Sorry, its a 6lb gain Nikki! Dont you dare hide young lady. Its done, over, kaput, finni!!! Start afresh today, you have a fridge full of WW foods & as I said to Annie in an earlier post, so what you get to target a bit later than expected......it doesnt matter! x

Thanks hun. Thought it was a 6er :-( I have soooo much yummy food in and going for it good and proper this week fed up of bouncing up and down on the scales. 119 here I come :-D x

icklerockchick said:
If you have been STS all week it'll just be water retention / bloat you'll have that off again in no time chick! And tomorrow I'll be joining you on the ww adventure ;-) x

Ooo yay for the ww adventure! I have sooo many yummy things in trying to decide on dinner now... I have about 16pp left for dinner x

Hmm debating whether to join the 119ers club! It just seems so far away (9st11lb at the mo), was aiming for the low 9s as target but 119 seems like a magic number!

Oh dear we are all a bit glum lately and turning to food! But we can do this ladies, been a lazy bum so far this morning so I am going to go attempt an exercise DVD, have also ordered a kinect for my Xbox do hopefully that will make exercise fun! X

We're all roughly the same weight Laura & we're all going for 119! Come & join us, its always good to have something to aim for & the rate we're all going, we'll get there about the same time.....Charlie's there & Shellie's nearly there! x

kim63 said:
Thanks Debtin (do you have a name or is it Deb?). For some reason we're all a bit down in the dumps, whether its post Easter blues or the weather, who knows? Or we all individually have stuff to deal with & coz we're all a chatty little bunch, we're saying on here! No point analysing it or could be here all day lol!
What height & weight are you? As wandered if you were wanting to join the 119ers, as sometimes when you have something to aim for & with all the support on here, it can help......group therapy & all that jazz lol!
Yes, I have a job to go back to. Im an ITU Nurse & work for a private agency, so work all over the place, but mainly ventilated patients in their own homes. Do some hospital work to keep skills up, but even if I haven't done a shift for years as I work in the community setting, nothing much changes! But it does make me realise that I do miss the 'buzz' sometimes, looking after very sick people....mad innit!!! x

Hi Kim, my name is Debbie or Deb. Your job sounds great and no wonder your missing it so much when your out and about so much. Hopefully soon you will return to work. Fingers crossed. I am 4ft 12inch (think) and weigh 8st 10lb. I have been this weight or thereabouts for ages. Lost 3lb since Jan and it was getting to me. I also feel myself obsessing with sw and looking at calories too much if I think about it all too much. Have decided to do more excercise as its my shape I am unhappy with. Post baby flab. I want to be relaxed with sw so that I don't fall off the wagon so to speak and binge. If I can do it 95% and up the excercise I will be happy. Saves me eating everything but stops me obsessing if that makes sense. I have been walking 5k four times week and Will keep it up as well as tryin do shred as much as I can. Phew I can't half go on. I would like to be 8st 7lb as my first target then head down to around 8st 3lb but main goal is to tighten up my belly and thighs so if It's ok I would like to join the weigh in. I weigh on a Friday? X

kim63 said:
We're all roughly the same weight Laura & we're all going for 119! Come & join us, its always good to have something to aim for & the rate we're all going, we'll get there about the same time.....Charlie's there & Shellie's nearly there! x

Ok Kim arm is twisted ;-) I'M IN! Let's do this! X

Hi Kim, my name is Debbie or Deb. Your job sounds great and no wonder your missing it so much when your out and about so much. Hopefully soon you will return to work. Fingers crossed. I am 4ft 12inch (think) and weigh 8st 10lb. I have been this weight or thereabouts for ages. Lost 3lb since Jan and it was getting to me. I also feel myself obsessing with sw and looking at calories too much if I think about it all too much. Have decided to do more excercise as its my shape I am unhappy with. Post baby flab. I want to be relaxed with sw so that I don't fall off the wagon so to speak and binge. If I can do it 95% and up the excercise I will be happy. Saves me eating everything but stops me obsessing if that makes sense. I have been walking 5k four times week and Will keep it up as well as tryin do shred as much as I can. Phew I can't half go on. I would like to be 8st 7lb as my first target then head down to around 8st 3lb but main goal is to tighten up my belly and thighs so if It's ok I would like to join the weigh in. I weigh on a Friday? X

Oh good another Friday weigher! I'll add you Deb & aren't you tiny, I feel tall against you!
You haven't got too much to lose, so maybe thats why its taking its time! Exercising is as good as dieting & combined Im sure you will be shrinking. Im sure we all have a certain obsession with SW as it becomes part of our lives, but as long as its a healthy obsession x

kim63 said:
What day do you weigh in Laura? x

Fridays :) not looking forward to it tomorrow though eek! X

kim63 said:
How's your week going Charlie? Have you pulled it back after mini blow out on Saturday? Have you any 'socials' this weekend, as you haven't had a proper week of maintaining yet.....not that Im keeping check lol, am interested for when I get there!
Funny, I had a read back thru some of last years posts when I was nearing target & you were there at 9st 4lbs & now you're virtually a stone lighter.....brilliant, it can be done x

I have been incredibly good, <10 syns a day and 1/3SF with every meal. Also done either run or shred (Monday I did both!) every day so will see what the damage is on sat morning. Tummy has been mega bloated all week so feeling like I've gained more than I probably have!

The last stone seems to have disappeared so fast, I remember when I'd only just got into the 9's. When I'm motivated to do something especially when it's slimming world related I get rather obsessed and throw myself into it!

I have been incredibly good, <10 syns a day and 1/3SF with every meal. Also done either run or shred (Monday I did both!) every day so will see what the damage is on sat morning. Tummy has been mega bloated all week so feeling like I've gained more than I probably have!

The last stone seems to have disappeared so fast, I remember when I'd only just got into the 9's. When I'm motivated to do something especially when it's slimming world related I get rather obsessed and throw myself into it!

You have done incredibly well Charlie & you're an inspiration to all of us x

Just to let you know ladies, we have 2 newbies added to the 119ers.......Laura (Icklerockchick) & Debbie (Debtin)....welcome & good luck! x

Yay I love our group here :) everyone ready for a good week?!? Xx

Back