Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Yeah, welcome back Annie. Pfft, whats done is done, no point fretting, just start afresh & so what your target may be a few weeks later than you thought coz you had a blow out!! Get your mojo back, dont worry we're all struggling at the moment & you'll get there chick! Oopsie, have you been told off for chatting to us during the day? Glad your placement went well & the flat wasn't meant to be obviously. So shall I change your date to saturdays now & have you left class & will WI at home from now? x

Yep, I'll be weighing from home on a Saturday. I'm going to do a food plan, and with Nikki and Laura, going to have a 100% week. I'm considering trying WW, but I'm not sure! I have been told to use my phone less, they haven't found Minimins on the computer at work (yet), but better to be safe than sorry!

3 WI's today girls......Nikki, Emma & Shellie. Have changed you to a Saturday WI Annie x

Thank you, and good luck girls x

:-o ladies my WI was shocking.... I've been peeking all week and though a STS was on the cards. But my little binge and my TOTM an I WI at 9st 13 :-( that's like a 5.5lb gain or is it 6lb. Seriously hiding now!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hun, I've really struggled to get back into it since I gained my 6 - I'm confident that we can have a 100% week together though. I desperately want to get back down to where I was! That's 8lbs away! Oh, the shame....

It will come off easy. I am 9 13 too so we can get into the 119s together!!

I'm with you on that one! Weighed in yesterday at home at 9 13, but will be taking the official reading on Saturday - but I think I'll be back in the 10s by then..

The last stone seems to have disappeared so fast, I remember when I'd only just got into the 9's. When I'm motivated to do something especially when it's slimming world related I get rather obsessed and throw myself into it!

I get so so so motivated and it takes over my life for about 2 or 3 months and then I go completely the other way and can't get back into it for weeks :'( need some of your motivation!

Just to let you know ladies, we have 2 newbies added to the 119ers.......Laura (Icklerockchick) & Debbie (Debtin)....welcome & good luck! x

Yay! Welcome!

Yay I love our group here :) everyone ready for a good week?!? Xx

Yes Nikki, lets all go for a good week & no more negativity!
Positive thoughts, positive thoughts, positive thoughts........we will & can do it, we will & can do it, we will & can do it!!! x

Yay I love our group here :) everyone ready for a good week?!? Xx

I am, I'm so fed up with feeling this way! Need to learn how to control it again

Has anyone ever had a Graze Box before? My first box came today and it's incredible! You can pick and choose what you get and there are some really low syn treats! I have a code for a free box, just send me a PM and I'll let you have it - I saw on here somewhere that promotional links aren't allowed x

I've got cherry tomato, basil and pesto foccacia (7 syns), the 'herb garden' (crunchy peanuts, oregano rice crackers and baked herb bites - 4.5 syns), summer berry flapjack (3 x 4 syns), which I haven't tried yet, and a selection of natural vanilla seeds (8.5 syns for the pot).

kim63 said:
Just to let you know ladies, we have 2 newbies added to the 119ers.......Laura (Icklerockchick) & Debbie (Debtin)....welcome & good luck! x

Welcome ladies, and good luck!

kim63 said:
Yes Nikki, lets all go for a good week & no more negativity!
Positive thoughts, positive thoughts, positive thoughts........we will & can do it, we will & can do it, we will & can do it!!! x

Agreed! Positive positive positive! I think we should all try and post something positive for each day!

Has anyone ever had a Graze Box before? My first box came today and it's incredible! You can pick and choose what you get and there are some really low syn treats! I have a code for a free box, just send me a PM and I'll let you have it - I saw on here somewhere that promotional links aren't allowed x

I've got cherry tomato, basil and pesto foccacia (7 syns), the 'herb garden' (crunchy peanuts, oregano rice crackers and baked herb bites - 4.5 syns), summer berry flapjack (3 x 4 syns), which I haven't tried yet, and a selection of natural vanilla seeds (8.5 syns for the pot).

Nope, never heard of it! Who does it & if you get a free box, do you have to subscribe to it every week? x

downtownsuzie said:

I used to have them before I started SW but I found they weren't worth the syns per portion once I'd joined and couldn't afford them on a student budget! I think they're a great idea though!

I used to have them before I started SW but I found they weren't worth the syns per portion once I'd joined and couldn't afford them on a student budget! I think they're a great idea though!

Couldn't we make up our own Graze Box?! Keep a tuppaware box in the fridge that you make up daily & have to be less than say 3 syns per item.....

Ooo Annie can have the code please? Would live to try one! X

Great idea Kim. I got a tub of yoghurt coated peanuts and raisins in my shop last night and they would make a perfect snack to go in them!

kim63 said:
How many syns? x

25g were 5 syns I believe and you get quite a lot for that.

kim63 said:
Second positive of the day.......just had a tax rebate.....£537.12....whoppie!!!

Woo hoo!!!

Wow @ that tax rebate!

I will PM Nikki and Kim with the code now. As far as I'm aware, you have to sign up so that they know where to deliver it to etc, but you can cancel it if you decide you don't want it - you just have to cancel it at least 2 days before the box is due to be sent out.

I suppose you could make your own, but I like the excitement of not knowing what I was going to get - plus once its gone it's gone. If I bought a focaccia bread, you know for sure that I wouldn't stick to just my allocated portion! The first box once you do sign up is £1.89 (I didn't get a free box), the following two boxes are £3.29 and then it goes up to £3.79, I think. I still think it's a bargain - these could be 4 days worth of snacks here and I know if I bought my snacks at the shop, I'd spend way more than that! Works out at 95p a day, even at full price.

Wowwweee Kim congrats on that!!:D

Nikki-I agree with Ickle if you sts most of the week then that weight will be a combination of the weight of all the food in your system and water retention from the excessive salt, be gone in no time! I think you are sooooo slim anyway-try not fret too much!

Am I the only one not in the 119ers now then :(?? I was debating wether to join but thought it was like too far away and I'll never get there!!? hmmmmmm....

So excited just ordered my graze box for delivery Saturday. Going to take it with me to London on Sunday :-D need to check out the pp now! Xx

"Nikki S has joined, so you get £1 off your next box" - yay!

Nikki<3 said:
So excited just ordered my graze box for delivery Saturday. Going to take it with me to London on Sunday :-D need to check out the pp now! Xx

I LOVE my graze box xD. They can be pretty high in syna but theres so many that are under 5 syns its definitely worth it if you ever find yourself bored of your regular snacks haha.

Also i saw about your gain, nothing to worry about, it'll come off easy and as we all say it's a long term change not a short term fix =)

Back