Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

kim63 said:
Its the endorphine release that makes you feel good, the brains natural 'high'! So well done you x

Can I just mention that the workout during day knocked me for six. Have been like a burst couch all day with zero energy or motivation lol. Enjoy your night, sounds fab x

Get a pic Kim and enjoy your night!

I'm like a new person today - excited about food again, loving exercising with my new kinect and I've just spent 2 hours having a bit of a clearout, sadly still lots more to do but that can wait for another day I'm knackered lol! 5 huge bin bags of rubbish to go out, another one for the charity shop . I now have a drawer of pants, another one of bras and 2 of socks and tights instead of a couple of those big blue ikea bags full! X

kim63 said:
5th of the positive day......not meant to sound big headed, but it does a girl good when her DH falls over his tongue, lol ,when he comes in from work & sees me in my LBD, make up on & hair done! Says I look gorgeous & slim! I've looked like a bag lady all week slopping around, so its lovely to make an effort. Off tut pub now ladies........bottoms up! xxx

Have fun!! I bet dh is very proud :) xx

Got to roller dance n my sister went all dizzy so we had to come home :-( just been for a big walk with OH though which was a killer on the thighs cos we went through long grass, so high knees!
Might do some zumba but not sure, might just crash on sofa n watch crap TV!

Sorry not been on here much today ladies - loving the positivity though! Congrats to those who have done well today :)

My positive for today - I ran 10km :)

WI tomorrow morning :)

charliemm said:
Sorry not been on here much today ladies - loving the positivity though! Congrats to those who have done well today :)

Wow well done! You've built up your distance really well. You're obviously a natural

Good luck for wi x

Whitey27 said:
Wow well done! You've built up your distance really well. You're obviously a natural

Good luck for wi x

Thanks :) did it steadily at 10kph an was easier than I thought it was gonna be! X

charliemm said:

Wow running 10k already you'll be onto marathons next ;-) x

Yuck yuck woke up feeling disgusting!! Bottle wine and rubbish food has done nothing for me. Argh. Little one has me up early and although my bones ache from the shred yesterday am debating attempting it this morn in a bid to shake this horrible feeling. Need to get back on sw properly as this half hearted attempt ain't working. Need get my positive for today lol. Will catch up with everyone soon....hopefully with positive in the bag x

Morning ladies!
Good luck for WI Charlie! I'm on my phone, so can't see if anyone else weighs in today - sorry if I've missed you.
Hope that you had a great night Kim?
We did go to the pub last night and I did drink wine. Willpower = 0! We did have a lovely chilled evening, but I am now on absolutely no syns this week!
Have a lovely day!
My positives:
1. Amazingly enough my head doesn't feel too bad!
2. I'm looking forward to seeing friends tonight
3. Food yesterday was completely yummy

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
Morning ladies!
Good luck for WI Charlie! I'm on my phone, so can't see if anyone else weighs in today - sorry if I've missed you.
Hope that you had a great night Kim?
We did go to the pub last night and I did drink wine. Willpower = 0! We did have a lovely chilled evening, but I am now on absolutely no syns this week!
Have a lovely day!
My positives:
1. Amazingly enough my head doesn't feel too bad!
2. I'm looking forward to seeing friends tonight
3. Food yesterday was completely yummy

That's loads of positives well done. Food and wine sounds as tho it was worth it x

Well day five of shred done and feel better for it. Knee feels bit dodgy but least It's done. Wohoo. GLad I joined you guys, spurs me on x

Morning everyone.

Good luck Saturday weighers and hope Kim had a good night.

My positives for today:

1. Boyf is back tonight :)
2. I had a 100% on plan day yesterday which was hard but I managed
3. Am off to a wedding and at the moment it's not tipping it down....
4. I am off for a run and will have done 20 miles in total this week plus two gym sessions.

I am going to try and be good today but no idea what food will be. Am going to have an sw fry up so hopefully less hungry later. Confession time is that I've not been 100% on plan for a good few days now - I'm getting into the bad habit of having something naughty but then skipping a meal so this NEEDS to stop! As of yesterday I am following the plan again and the treats need to go!

Some advice needed - do u think I can stick to sw whilst I'm in the states?? There is usually a lot of food choices out there but I'll be eating out a lot... Really don't want to come back with a massive gain which is what I did on my last work trip :(

Its so hot out there and I daresay you'll be walking so much that you're bound to lose just through sweating. Obv don't go mad, but don't deny yourself a little bit of what you fancy - you're on holiday! And you can't let the plan dictate to the other people, just be sensible and drink lots of water, in case your body mistakes thirst for hunger x

So despite a 100% week with 3 shreds and 4 runs, I have gained 1.75lbs to take me to 119.5 lbs. According to my measurements I've gained half an inch on my tummy - which sounds about right as I've been super bloated this week.

I'm thinking that some of the gain comes from introducing the shred as I don't usually do weight or strength exercises. I hate to think what the damage would have been like without the exercise and 10 syns a day :( Hopefully another 100% week and a couple of 10km runs will ensure a loss next week so that I am at or under target.

Positive: I've got a great day lined up - walking the dogs, dinner and cinema tonight :)

Hope you had a great night last night Kim, have a good day everyone! X

Advice of my own needed:

Thursday weigh in = 9st 13.4 (off plan)
Friday weigh in = 9st 11.4 (on plan, WW)
Today weigh in = 9st 9.6 (will be on plan)

Do I take today's number as my starting weight, as its lower, or do I take yesterdays number as its when I went back on plan? I would like I weigh on a saturday, but don't want to jeopardise any results. Thoughts?

Positives:
1) on track for my second 100% day
2) looking forward to the last home match of the season today, got my packed lunch ready!!
3) proper evening with OH tonight, first time in a week xo

So despite a 100% week with 3 shreds and 4 runs, I have gained 1.75lbs to take me to 119.5 lbs. According to my measurements I've gained half an inch on my tummy - which sounds about right as I've been super bloated this week.

I'm thinking that some of the gain comes from introducing the shred as I don't usually do weight or strength exercises. I hate to think what the damage would have been like without the exercise and 10 syns a day :( Hopefully another 100% week and a couple of 10km runs will ensure a loss next week so that I am at or under target.

Positive: I've got a great day lined up - walking the dogs, dinner and cinema tonight :)

Hope you had a great night last night Kim, have a good day everyone! X

I definitely noticed my results were a bit all over the place when I was doing the shred. It should balance out though so don't give up!

According to SW, you are still at target range, cause you get 3lbs either way :)

What are you geeing at the cinema? x

Morning girls
A few of you up and about early this morning :) well done shredding Deb, early and feeling a bit rough good for you :)

Shellie I'm sure you can still have some syns this week it's shouldn't be all or nothing maybe stick to 10 a day I'm sure that will cover last nights wine :)

Emma hope it stays dry for your wedding did you get a new outfit ? Piccies pls love a good wedding, have a lovely day.
I suppose cause your trip to the states is work not pleasure your minds saying you should stay on track. I'd try and stick to plan as much as possible each day, and if you can't you can't it's only a week(?) and you can't really control things 100% when staying at hotels and eating out, just fill your plate with salad or veg and try not overindulge in puddings and wine every day ;-). I'm sure it will be fine try not stress to much or think about it I find that's when you do you crave the things your trying to avoid.
Oh and have a lovely reunion with boyfriend ;-)

Kim how was your night out??

Good luck with wi Saturday weighers :)

Can't remember any other posts it goes so quick in here but the positive vibe is fab girls you've all lifted me out of the hole I was beginning to fall into so thanks a lot :) Have a good saturday x

downtownsuzie said:
I definitely noticed my results were a bit all over the place when I was doing the shred. It should balance out though so don't give up!

According to SW, you are still at target range, cause you get 3lbs either way :)

What are you geeing at the cinema? x

If you want to weigh on a sat I think you should maybe take today's weight as a starting point? You have such massive losses when you're on plan! Well done :)

I really don't like being over target even though I'm still in the range lol, psychological thing I guess!

We're going to see Lockout :)

Back