Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

charliemm said:
So despite a 100% week with 3 shreds and 4 runs, I have gained 1.75lbs to take me to 119.5 lbs. According to my measurements I've gained half an inch on my tummy - which sounds about right as I've been super bloated this week.

I'm thinking that some of the gain comes from introducing the shred as I don't usually do weight or strength exercises. I hate to think what the damage would have been like without the exercise and 10 syns a day :( Hopefully another 100% week and a couple of 10km runs will ensure a loss next week so that I am at or under target.

Positive: I've got a great day lined up - walking the dogs, dinner and cinema tonight :)

Hope you had a great night last night Kim, have a good day everyone! X

Morning Charlie I've put on this week too and been on plan so maybe it is the shred. You are trying to maintain though NOT lose and your are still in target 3 either way. I'm keeping going with the shred and hopefully see results in my shape rather than the scales . You have done so well huni don't be so hard on yourself. Enjoy your day sounds like fun what you seeing at the pictures? :) x
downtownsuzie said:
Advice of my own needed:

Thursday weigh in = 9st 13.4 (off plan)
Friday weigh in = 9st 11.4 (on plan, WW)
Today weigh in = 9st 9.6 (will be on plan)

Do I take today's number as my starting weight, as its lower, or do I take yesterdays number as its when I went back on plan? I would like I weigh on a saturday, but don't want to jeopardise any results. Thoughts?

Positives:
1) on track for my second 100% day
2) looking forward to the last home match of the season today, got my packed lunch ready!!
3) proper evening with OH tonight, first time in a week xo

Wow big difference there Annie just goes to show how our weight can fluctuate day to day. If you going start wi on sat I'd take today's weight then you got your 7 days from today.
Love your positives enjoy your day at the match( well done for being organised too ) and have a lovely evening with oh tonight ;-) xx

Good morning lovely ladies :)

Charlie - don't worry about the gain hun, like you said doing strength and weights will initially cause a gain but next week hopefully you'll have a bigger loss :)

Kim - how was your night out??

Annie - I would take today's weight if you plan on weighing in on Saturdays and alter your esource to a Saturday and change your starting weight.

Positives for today -

1. Only in work for 3 hours this morning.

2. Off straight to the gym to do my first workout and my body fat *eek*

3. The scales said 9st 7 this morning happy days!!!

4. Feeling good after 2 full days on plan.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow! Go and do an hours ironing and look at all the posts!
Deb, thanks, the wine was worth it!
Lynica, pleased that you are on the up.
Charlie, I definitely suspect the shred. I googled it and putting on is quite a common theme. That's part of the reason why I am putting it off until I hit target.
Emma, I'd do the best that you can now, before your holiday. Never been to the states, so can't comment about the food!
Nikki, love your positives!
I know that I've forgotten one! Back in a moment! Xx

downtownsuzie said:
Advice of my own needed:

Thursday weigh in = 9st 13.4 (off plan)
Friday weigh in = 9st 11.4 (on plan, WW)
Today weigh in = 9st 9.6 (will be on plan)

Do I take today's number as my starting weight, as its lower, or do I take yesterdays number as its when I went back on plan? I would like I weigh on a saturday, but don't want to jeopardise any results. Thoughts?

Positives:
1) on track for my second 100% day
2) looking forward to the last home match of the season today, got my packed lunch ready!!
3) proper evening with OH tonight, first time in a week xo

I'd go with the weight that you've recorded for your new planned weigh in day - does that make sense?!!

Whitey27 said:
Morning everyone.

Good luck Saturday weighers and hope Kim had a good night.

My positives for today:

1. Boyf is back tonight :)
2. I had a 100% on plan day yesterday which was hard but I managed
3. Am off to a wedding and at the moment it's not tipping it down....
4. I am off for a run and will have done 20 miles in total this week plus two gym sessions.

I am going to try and be good today but no idea what food will be. Am going to have an sw fry up so hopefully less hungry later. Confession time is that I've not been 100% on plan for a good few days now - I'm getting into the bad habit of having something naughty but then skipping a meal so this NEEDS to stop! As of yesterday I am following the plan again and the treats need to go!

Some advice needed - do u think I can stick to sw whilst I'm in the states?? There is usually a lot of food choices out there but I'll be eating out a lot... Really don't want to come back with a massive gain which is what I did on my last work trip :(

Ps. Have a wonderful day at the wedding! X

Thanks everyone, I will take todays weight - sig and stats have been updated :)

That means that for the 119 stats, I have STS this week! I reallyyyyy hope I can get 4.5lbs off to get me back to where I was x

lynica said:
Morning Charlie I've put on this week too and been on plan so maybe it is the shred. You are trying to maintain though NOT lose and your are still in target 3 either way. I'm keeping going with the shred and hopefully see results in my shape rather than the scales . You have done so well huni don't be so hard on yourself. Enjoy your day sounds like fun what you seeing at the pictures? :) x

Wow big difference there Annie just goes to show how our weight can fluctuate day to day. If you going start wi on sat I'd take today's weight then you got your 7 days from today.
Love your positives enjoy your day at the match( well done for being organised too ) and have a lovely evening with oh tonight ;-) xx

Ah, it's probably got a lot to do with the shred then, glad to know I'm not the only one! :) I definitely don't feel like I've put any weight on but my arms and thighs seem a lot more toned - am going to stick with it! X

Nikki<3 said:
Good morning lovely ladies :)

Charlie - don't worry about the gain hun, like you said doing strength and weights will initially cause a gain but next week hopefully you'll have a bigger loss :)

Kim - how was your night out??

Annie - I would take today's weight if you plan on weighing in on Saturdays and alter your esource to a Saturday and change your starting weight.

Positives for today -

1. Only in work for 3 hours this morning.

2. Off straight to the gym to do my first workout and my body fat *eek*

3. The scales said 9st 7 this morning happy days!!!

4. Feeling good after 2 full days on plan.

Great positives :) I'm seeing the benefits of the shred so hopefully it will balance out soon!

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
Wow! Go and do an hours ironing and look at all the posts!
Deb, thanks, the wine was worth it!
Lynica, pleased that you are on the up.
Charlie, I definitely suspect the shred. I googled it and putting on is quite a common theme. That's part of the reason why I am putting it off until I hit target.
Emma, I'd do the best that you can now, before your holiday. Never been to the states, so can't comment about the food!
Nikki, love your positives!
I know that I've forgotten one! Back in a moment! Xx

Thanks for the heads up - hopefully my body will get used to it soon, though I'm seeing the toning benefits :) x

Charlie, what is Lockout about? x

downtownsuzie said:
Charlie, what is Lockout about? x

It's about a cryogenic space prison that holds seriously dangerous criminals in cryostasis, but they break out. The presidents daughter is the only woman on board so they send an ex con into space to rescue her cause the convicts are trying to find her and use her to bargain for their release! I love stuff like that :)

Whitey27 said:
Morning everyone.

Good luck Saturday weighers and hope Kim had a good night.

My positives for today:

1. Boyf is back tonight :)
2. I had a 100% on plan day yesterday which was hard but I managed
3. Am off to a wedding and at the moment it's not tipping it down....
4. I am off for a run and will have done 20 miles in total this week plus two gym sessions.

I am going to try and be good today but no idea what food will be. Am going to have an sw fry up so hopefully less hungry later. Confession time is that I've not been 100% on plan for a good few days now - I'm getting into the bad habit of having something naughty but then skipping a meal so this NEEDS to stop! As of yesterday I am following the plan again and the treats need to go!

Some advice needed - do u think I can stick to sw whilst I'm in the states?? There is usually a lot of food choices out there but I'll be eating out a lot... Really don't want to come back with a massive gain which is what I did on my last work trip :(

When I went in October I didn't stay on plan at all n only put on 5lbs!

Morning all sorry I can't reply to each post, it's hard on my phone and there was a lot to catch up on! People seem to be doing a lot of fun things today.
I found with the shred I put on in the first week then lost after that but ths inch loss was incredible. think it was 45inches I lost altogether the first time.
I'm up now so gunna get dressed n do shred before my boys arrives.
Positives for today
1. Town are playing n I love the football!
2. My not is home in 10 mins, I hate it when he's at his mums
3. My grazebox should come today n I can take it to football to stop snacking!

:-D

Morning ladies wow busy on here today! Oh is out at the golf so my plan of action is to make a nice breakfast, chill for a bit to let it settle then exercise :) x

lilprincessvic said:
Morning all sorry I can't reply to each post, it's hard on my phone and there was a lot to catch up on! People seem to be doing a lot of fun things today.
I found with the shred I put on in the first week then lost after that but ths inch loss was incredible. think it was 45inches I lost altogether the first time.
I'm up now so gunna get dressed n do shred before my boys arrives.
Positives for today
1. Town are playing n I love the football!
2. My not is home in 10 mins, I hate it when he's at his mums
3. My grazebox should come today n I can take it to football to stop snacking!

:-D

You have given me hope that my gain is due to the shred in part at least :) gonna attempt l2 after work at lunchtime!

Definately shred causing a gain..I have been itching to buy a copy and give it a go but waiting till I hit my 1st target.

Ohhhhhh I wanna go back to America!!! I only put 1lb on in 3 weeks over there last year and got a huge round of applause at group lol I was highly embarrased to say the least lol lol. I wasn't on plan atall so I put it down to all the miles and miles of walking around the disney parks and the swimming I did at the villa :)

My plan for the day isn't much-popping into town shortly for abit of food shopping and get the kids hair cuts then a run when I come home..will have to see how I get on as I ran 10k yesterday and don't usually run 2 days in a row.

Hope everyone has a good day! xxxx

Oh crikes! Looks like a little off plan weekend is in order... OH wants to go to the pub tonight and then London tomorrow!! Love life!

Day 7 of the shred done. Feel very good about it and it is definetly getting easier. Cant wait for level 2, think its level 2 thats lots of planking, I like planking :-D
My grazebox has come I got orange and ginger flapjack, japenese rice crackers, toffee apple and something called florentine. Thanks for the code :-D Going to take the rice crackers to football to snack on and have some 7 up free so that i dont snack. Fish n chips is the big one cos me and my cousin used to stop on way to ground n get them n he still does. They smell amazing but last time I tried to eat them i was sick when i got to the ground!
Hope everyone has a fabby saturday :-D

lilprincessvic said:
Day 7 of the shred done. Feel very good about it and it is definetly getting easier. Cant wait for level 2, think its level 2 thats lots of planking, I like planking :-D
My grazebox has come I got orange and ginger flapjack, japenese rice crackers, toffee apple and something called florentine. Thanks for the code :-D Going to take the rice crackers to football to snack on and have some 7 up free so that i dont snack. Fish n chips is the big one cos me and my cousin used to stop on way to ground n get them n he still does. They smell amazing but last time I tried to eat them i was sick when i got to the ground!
Hope everyone has a fabby saturday :-D

Have you done the shred on consecutive days? I've been doing it almost every other day. I'm thinking of bumping up to level 2 as well, do you just do it when you feel you're ready?

Good luck on resisting fish and chips, sounds like you're very motivated! X

So I've been to the gym and after 5 weeks off y fitness is shocking!

The low down on my body fat....

January: 9st 4.5lb - 24% body fat
February: 9st 5lb - 21% body fat
March: missed as on holiday
April: 9st 6lb - 27% body fat

Gained 6% fat and so this is the bum kick I've needed :)

charliemm said:
Have you done the shred on consecutive days? I've been doing it almost every other day. I'm thinking of bumping up to level 2 as well, do you just do it when you feel you're ready?

Good luck on resisting fish and chips, sounds like you're very motivated! X

I didn't do it on Monday or Tuesday but I've done it every other day x

Just at football and my cousin is eating his 3rd packet of crisps! I have just eaten the rice crackers from my graze box, they were reeeeally yummy!

Back