Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Holy moly!!!

A positive for tomorrow I just win £1,833 on the Irish lottery!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow thats fab, so between us this week we've both had over £2000!!! x

Is it Ladbrokes? How do you play?

Went to pub - Wetherspoons - and stuck to diet coke :) avoided all nuts/pub snack scenarios. Plus saw some of the b!t€hy skinny girls from school - most of whom had put on a whole bunch of weight!!!!!!! Felt fab and confident walking past.

Very controlled not drinking in a pub, you must have your mojo back by now! x

Morning girls! I'm awake v early as in a hotel and can never sleep in a new bed.

Wedding was fan - food (in terms of sw) not so good!

We were also ridiculously late for church as got stuck in terrible traffic getting out of London so had to go to the church in my jeans which my friends found v amusing!

Trying to think of positives for today...

1. My head isn't bad and I drank A LOT yesterday!

2. Going to see my oh in a bit and we're going for dinner tonight :)

3. Less than 7 weeks til I'm on holiday - need to find my focus!!!!!

4. Done a lot of exercise this week so feels good having a day off.

Hope u all have a fan Sunday :) I really want to go home but said id meet my friend who I'm giving a lift to at 9 for breakfast...

Oooh and one more positive - get to drive my car home which I absolutely love (it's my baby) which always put me in a good mood :)

Great positives today & glad you had a good day at the wedding! What car have you got? x

Good morning!

Positives for today....

1. On the coach to London :-D
2. Drank my weight in wine yesterday but didn't use all my weekly pp's... And don't feel too hungover.
3. Won £1833 on the Irish lotto last night so can take a trip to Tiffanys!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you have a great day in London x

Had a lovely evening last night. More wine consumed, but have a clear head today!
Loving my success express week! Am eating lots more superfree than usual and it's making me feel really good and clean. Weird!!!
The sun is shining, washing on the line, feeling very happy, content and positive. Hope you all have a great day! X

You sound happy Shellie & hope you enjoy your success express.....here's to a good week food wise for all of us, as not been so good since Friday.....100% from today x

Whitey27 said:
Ps really tempted by ww! Might do some research today

If you have any qs just pop by my diary and ask me I'll do my best to help, only new to it but joined ww online yesterday so got access to all the info I need. X

Sounds like everyone is having a good weekend :) we're having a lazy day today and my positive is a massive slimming world fry up for brunch! I suppose a second is that all my 'big clothes' are selling on eBay - made £40 so far! Xx

DH is just prepping dinner for tonight....Roast chicken with lots of lovely veg & my favourite Jersey Royals, first of the year! We're having Cauliflower Cheese & even with the sauce made the proper way with a roux it works out at 2 syns per portion if its split 4 ways, so result! The cheese, 45g per portion, & milk Im using as a HE. So, my first positive of the day is........I have a loving, supportive husband who even knows how much cheese Im allowed! I think he secretly likes it all really as never moans when I say "cant have that blah blah"!!! x

Sounds like everyone is having a good weekend :) we're having a lazy day today and my positive is a massive slimming world fry up for brunch! I suppose a second is that all my 'big clothes' are selling on eBay - made £40 so far! Xx

Cor thats good! Only ever bought on eBay, so I bet it must be really exciting to sell! x

Morning all. Got up a but later than we wanted to! Morning snuggles were just too nice.
Can't do the shred yet as my son is on the x box!
Just put a chicken in the slow cooker for tea. The gas went last night so trying to use electric more so we don't use all the emergency! Don't get paid till Wednesday.
just gunna bob to asda for some stuff for breakfast dunno wa to have

Had 50g Rice Crispies this morning and feel ready to explode!

Having Subway for lunch and WW pizza for tea :) All within my daily points.

I used a couple of my weekly points yesterday, but only because I had to.. On my loaf of bread, it says 1 Pro Point per slice, so had 4 assuming it would be 4 points. Tracked it online in my diary and it said 5 PP. :confused: So although I thought I was in my limit, I'd gone over by a couple, because the same happened with my Freddo. Worked out it was 2 PP and put it in my diary and it said 3.. Oh well - shan't quibble over a couple of points, I suppose that's what my weeklies are for!

Stepped on the scales today and another 0.5lbs off x

downtownsuzie said:
Had 50g Rice Crispies this morning and feel ready to explode!

Having Subway for lunch and WW pizza for tea :) All within my daily points.

I used a couple of my weekly points yesterday, but only because I had to.. On my loaf of bread, it says 1 Pro Point per slice, so had 4 assuming it would be 4 points. Tracked it online in my diary and it said 5 PP. :confused: So although I thought I was in my limit, I'd gone over by a couple, because the same happened with my Freddo. Worked out it was 2 PP and put it in my diary and it said 3.. Oh well - shan't quibble over a couple of points, I suppose that's what my weeklies are for!

Stepped on the scales today and another 0.5lbs off x

It's a bit confusing at first but lots of things are 1pp for 1 but 3pp for 2! The easiest way around it at first is when putting the values into the calculator double it if having 2, or the ww app/online is nice and calculates it for you if you say you have 2. Apparently some things work the other way so my sausages yesterday were 3pp each or 2 for 5pp so I had 2 :p it's because they got rid of half points so the rounding up or down makes this happen x

Decision made & a very large positive.....we are no longer going to have drinkies at the weekend unless its a special occasion like my birthday early May, so thats 2 weeks off the devil juice for a start! I have 14 weeks til my target date & 15lbs to lose & thats very dooable if I avoid the booze! Im going to increase my exercise, Im going to eat more regularly as I tend to not have breakfast & increase my fluid intake as I know I dont drink enough!
I have my MRI on Thursday & Consultant the following Wednesday, so hopefully in the next few weeks I will know if I can get back to work or need further surgery. If I do need further surgery, Im glad as hopefully that will be the end of it, as this pain must be coming from somewhere. I hate being this inactive, as we're both normally very active with squash, cycling, long walks etc! I need to get my mojo back, as its been hidden for quite a while & I want to feel like 'me' again! Here endeth the lesson........x

Quick question for you WW chicks......do you still get extra points for exercise? When I did WW quite a few years ago, you had a little card thingamy that worked out extra points if you exercised x

It's a bit confusing at first but lots of things are 1pp for 1 but 3pp for 2! The easiest way around it at first is when putting the values into the calculator double it if having 2, or the ww app/online is nice and calculates it for you if you say you have 2. Apparently some things work the other way so my sausages yesterday were 3pp each or 2 for 5pp so I had 2 :p it's because they got rid of half points so the rounding up or down makes this happen x

I suppose that makes sense - still annoying though! I might have to track my food online the night before so that I know exactly how many points I'm having lol. Loving the choice though - it is certainly more flexible. People have said that SW is better for maintaining, so if I can get to target with WW, I'll be coming back to SW to maintain.

Decision made & a very large positive.....we are no longer going to have drinkies at the weekend unless its a special occasion like my birthday early May, so thats 2 weeks off the devil juice for a start! I have 14 weeks til my target date & 15lbs to lose & thats very dooable if I avoid the booze! Im going to increase my exercise, Im going to eat more regularly as I tend to not have breakfast & increase my fluid intake as I know I dont drink enough!
I have my MRI on Thursday & Consultant the following Wednesday, so hopefully in the next few weeks I will know if I can get back to work or need further surgery. If I do need further surgery, Im glad as hopefully that will be the end of it, as this pain must be coming from somewhere. I hate being this inactive, as we're both normally very active with squash, cycling, long walks etc! I need to get my mojo back, as its been hidden for quite a while & I want to feel like 'me' again! Here endeth the lesson........x

I hope you get the answers you need next week, Kim - must be very frustrating for you! You seem like quite a busy person, so I imagine it is driving you insane to be so limited. Good luck with the drinkies :) I'm quite lucky that I don't like wine and I'm not a big drinker.

Quick question for you WW chicks......do you still get extra points for exercise? When I did WW quite a few years ago, you had a little card thingamy that worked out extra points if you exercised x

Yep, I earnt 3 yesterday from 'other' hehe ;) There's a calculator that works it out online for you, I would imagine there's some sort of calculator in a starter pack as well x

I suppose that makes sense - still annoying though! I might have to track my food online the night before so that I know exactly how many points I'm having lol. Loving the choice though - it is certainly more flexible. People have said that SW is better for maintaining, so if I can get to target with WW, I'll be coming back to SW to maintain.

I hope you get the answers you need next week, Kim - must be very frustrating for you! You seem like quite a busy person, so I imagine it is driving you insane to be so limited. Good luck with the drinkies :) I'm quite lucky that I don't like wine and I'm not a big drinker.

Yep, I earnt 3 yesterday from 'other' hehe ;) There's a calculator that works it out online for you, I would imagine there's some sort of calculator in a starter pack as well x

Hahaha! What a fab way to earn extra points lol!
Yes Annie, its beyond frustrating to be so limited, as I've always got in the back of my mind am I causing more damage to my neck by doing too much?

Does anyone know how to 'quote' just a small section from a larger quote? x

Mornin all, everyone seems good today. After over eating badly again yesterday I got up and just did 5.8 miles. I am aching all over. I went hour after I woke up and all I had was coffee. Since been told this is wrong and I should have eaten. Ugh. Anyone know if it matters?

kim63 said:
Sounds like a plan you enjoy it more when it's kept for special occasions :) it's do hard not being as active as before I used to do at least 9 hours of roller derby a week and now it's just walks and light exercise. Hope they find out what's causing it so they can get it sorted! X
kim63 said:

you do earn activity points but I havnt bothered using them yet going to try just using all my weekly points for now and see how that goes as like syns some people find they lose best using them all whereas others need to cut them back a bit. As its so flexible (no counting bread / milk/ some cereals etc) I don't think I'll be going over my 49 weeklies anyway unless it's a special occasion so don't need to use the activity points earned - I imagine they will come in very useful if not doing simply filling though x

downtownsuzie said:

Good for you Kim. Are you thinkin of changing to ww as well?

Mornin all, everyone seems good today. After over eating badly again yesterday I got up and just did 5.8 miles. I am aching all over. I went hour after I woke up and all I had was coffee. Since been told this is wrong and I should have eaten. Ugh. Anyone know if it matters?

Was that a 5.8 mile run? Everyone is very different & I dont think there is any right or wrong way. Personally I would never eat before a run, but would always eat within 30 mins after a run as the metabolism is still working hard.
No Deb, not changing over to WW, just nosey really! Im too lazy to be bothered to change over, as I know SW works & I can do it with my eyes closed! x

Good Kim I thought this group was gunna have to changed over to the ww section lol.
Just turned on 30 day shred. Day 8 Woop! Looked on mirror this morning n my tum is defo flatter. I however expecting a gain this week as it's my first full week on 30ds and it always happens but the flat tum makes me feel better x

Does anyone know how to 'quote' just a small section from a larger quote? x

I just delete the bits I don't need/want from inside the quote tags x

lilprincessvic said:
Good Kim I thought this group was gunna have to changed over to the ww section lol.
Just turned on 30 day shred. Day 8 Woop! Looked on mirror this morning n my tum is defo flatter. I however expecting a gain this week as it's my first full week on 30ds and it always happens but the flat tum makes me feel better x

Wohoo well done you. I am hoping to do day six at some point. Have you completed the whole shred before?

I really need to do the shred again. Will be so much easier once OH and I have moved in. Feel in the way when I do it at my parent's house atm! I felt so trim and only got up to day 14!

Back