Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

kim63 said:
Was that a 5.8 mile run? Everyone is very different & I dont think there is any right or wrong way. Personally I would never eat before a run, but would always eat within 30 mins after a run as the metabolism is still working hard.
No Deb, not changing over to WW, just nosey really! Im too lazy to be bothered to change over, as I know SW works & I can do it with my eyes closed! x

I wish Kim. My running is bad but I do try and do short bursts and must admit it is gettin better. Long way to go but makin progress. It was a spur of moment decision hence I hadn't eaten but with the wee one I need to do walking or shred whenever I can't fit it in. Had whole meal toast with beans soon as I came in. I have doubled what I walk in a week so feels great. I tried ww for while and my sis does it. Am too lazy to try it again but will see. Takin wee guy to park. Have good day everyone x

Wohoo well done you. I am hoping to do day six at some point. Have you completed the whole shred before?

Nearly, I got to half of level 3 then got shin splints so couldnt. I have realised that it is the star jumps that do it so I jog when she says to do them.

Day 8 done :-D

Positive.....have just jogged/powerwalked for 3.26 miles! Have a Garmain watch, so can be accurate! Felt really good & will try & keep it up if neck holds up! x

kim63 said:
Positive.....have just jogged/powerwalked for 3.26 miles! Have a Garmain watch, so can be accurate! Felt really good & will try & keep it up if neck holds up! x

Brilliant. Well done. Feels so good (but sore lol) x

kim63 said:

Wow well done. I really can't jog at all, wish I could x

Brilliant. Well done. Feels so good (but sore lol) x

Haha, not sore during or after, but I bet I wont be able to move tomorrow, as its always the next day with me especially as I haven't run for a looooooong time! But it felt so good to sweat again lol! x
We are all doing so well girls with our positive attitude......keep it up yeah! x

Kim, love your idea of giving up the wine! I keep trying but fail each time! How about we do a 'challenge'? We've got a wedding to go to on 5th may, so I could do with 2 weeks wine free!!! X
Spent much of my morning cooking! A huge pot of ratatouille for lunches and chicken cake for tea (a recipe on here). Made a lemon drizzle for my mums birthday and a sticky chocolate surprise pudding for later (I will just drool!!!).

Such a lovely Sunday, I don't even mind the rain!! X

Nikki<3 said:
Holy moly!!!

A positive for tomorrow I just win £1,833 on the Irish lottery!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh my god, I am v jealous of that! Are you planning on buying anything special?

downtownsuzie said:
Is it Ladbrokes? How do you play?

Went to pub - Wetherspoons - and stuck to diet coke :) avoided all nuts/pub snack scenarios. Plus saw some of the b!tEURhy skinny girls from school - most of whom had put on a whole bunch of weight!!!!!!! Felt fab and confident walking past.

Well done Annie! I love seeing the nasty girls from school that used to be skinny and are now chubby! I hope you well and truly strutted your stuff :)

kim63 said:

FANTASTIC :) this made me smile a lot! Well done Hun, I hope the pain eases off so you can keep it up - can only imagine how frustrating it is to go from being so active. I hope you get the answers from your scan next week!

Also, forgot to add another positive - have run 7.5km in 42 mins today. Could have gone on to do 10km but really don't want to push myself since I'm doing some form of exercise every day (shred/running)

Am loving these positives girls, keep it up! X

Kim, love your idea of giving up the wine! I keep trying but fail each time! How about we do a 'challenge'? We've got a wedding to go to on 5th may, so I could do with 2 weeks wine free!!! X
Spent much of my morning cooking! A huge pot of ratatouille for lunches and chicken cake for tea (a recipe on here). Made a lemon drizzle for my mums birthday and a sticky chocolate surprise pudding for later (I will just drool!!!).

Such a lovely Sunday, I don't even mind the rain!! X

Right your on Shellie! :) My birthday is on the 3rd, but not sure what we'll be up to yet, so lets do it! Thats virtually 2 weeks....yeah we can do it! Last drink had was friday night, so Im 2 days -ve wine & counting! :D x

FANTASTIC :) this made me smile a lot! Well done Hun, I hope the pain eases off so you can keep it up - can only imagine how frustrating it is to go from being so active. I hope you get the answers from your scan next week!

Thanks Charlie, Im gald it made you smile, coz its made me happy & DH was quite shocked when I walked in with a huge beety sweaty face & wandered what I'd been up to as I said I was going for a powerwalk, but I decided in bed last night I was going to start running as I really miss it & b***** the neck & knees! x

Also, forgot to add another positive - have run 7.5km in 42 mins today. Could have gone on to do 10km but really don't want to push myself since I'm doing some form of exercise every day (shred/running)

Am loving these positives girls, keep it up! X

Thats a great pace Charlie, you should be well proud of yourself as you've come on a long way with your running :)
I love it that we're inspiring each other with the food & exercise & so glad we've all 'met' as your all so motivational :D x

Charlie, I made sure I was all like "sorry, do I know you?" the look on her face was amazing!

Something I can't get my head around today: trying on size 8 clothes - just bought an XS vest top! But although I can now get New Look 10s done up on my bottom half, they're still not comfy yet and don't quite look right either. It'll happen though - eventually x

Positive: refusing to choose anything navy! Tried on lots of different colours and prints x

Well done girls with the running - very impressed x

downtownsuzie said:
Charlie, I made sure I was all like "sorry, do I know you?" the look on her face was amazing!

Something I can't get my head around today: trying on size 8 clothes - just bought an XS vest top! But although I can now get New Look 10s done up on my bottom half, they're still not comfy yet and don't quite look right either. It'll happen though - eventually x

Positive: refusing to choose anything navy! Tried on lots of different colours and prints x

I read in company mag this week that the perfect fitting jeans shouldn't be able to go on easily - you should have to wriggle into them and only be able to get 2 fingers around the back. There's also a website called 'what size am I?' where you stick in your measurements and it tells you what size you would be in loads of different shops, apparently I'm a 6/8 in most shops but it clearly doesn't take thighs into account! Hehe x

Exactly! The material was tight though (they were linen) and I didn't want to be one of those "cor, she's packed into that" people. Jeans hold you in a but more though, I suppose and with my 10s at home, once the "new jeans" tightness has gone, they probably would have been ok.

Tried on a size 10 coat - too big, even the 8 had room for manouvere (don't know how to spell it lol), but I didn't get it in case I saw something else - wish I had now!!

Annie, you have another stone to lose & if you buy stuff now you'll be swamped! Im refusing to buy anything til Im at target! x

Afternoon/evening all. I laid in the bath catching up on posts and trying not to drop my phone in the bath :)
Sounds like a few people have been out running. I really wish I didn't find it so boring! I find myself counting in my head then I start doing sums then I start Hong omg ur such a loser doing sums in your head! That's what you get for teaching maths lol.
I'm thinking of doing a 20 non high energy zumba class a bit later when the boys in bed n after the voice :)
Hope everyones having a good Sunday :)

Afternoon/evening all. I laid in the bath catching up on posts and trying not to drop my phone in the bath :)
Sounds like a few people have been out running. I really wish I didn't find it so boring! I find myself counting in my head then I start doing sums then I start Hong omg ur such a loser doing sums in your head! That's what you get for teaching maths lol.
I'm thinking of doing a 20 non high energy zumba class a bit later when the boys in bed n after the voice :)
Hope everyones having a good Sunday :)

Runnings not for everyone Vicky & there's no point doing an exercise you find boring coz it wont be sustainable! You've got your Zumba, yoga etc, so just stick to what you enjoy. I hadn't run for a long time & that little one this morning made me realise how much I miss it, so I will combine it with cycling.
I watched The Voice last night & its soo bad, its enjoyable! Looking forward to the live version as well as BGT! Will probably have a Tudors frenzy as need my Jonathan Rhys Meyers fix!
Just had a lovely dinner of lemon infused chicken (just stuff a lemon up the chucks bum!), carrots, mashed swede with phili, cauli cheese (2syns) & Jerseys & to follow some melon & homemade mousse (1 syn)....yum yum, having it tomorrow as well as made enough to feed the 10,000!! x

kim63 said:
Runnings not for everyone Vicky & there's no point doing an exercise you find boring coz it wont be sustainable! You've got your Zumba, yoga etc, so just stick to what you enjoy. I hadn't run for a long time & that little one this morning made me realise how much I miss it, so I will combine it with cycling.
I watched The Voice last night & its soo bad, its enjoyable! Looking forward to the live version as well as BGT! Will probably have a Tudors frenzy as need my Jonathan Rhys Meyers fix!
Just had a lovely dinner of lemon infused chicken (just stuff a lemon up the chucks bum!), carrots, mashed swede with phili, cauli cheese (2syns) & Jerseys & to follow some melon & homemade mousse (1 syn)....yum yum, having it tomorrow as well as made enough to feed the 10,000!! x

Ooooo that sounds gorgeous x

Ooh all so active, been quite lazy this weekend other than walking as I prefer exercising when the bf is out at work. Just had a gorgeous dinner of spinach and chickpea curry will be eating it for a while accidentally made loads! :) x

Tudor fix achieved & watched the last 15 mins of The Voice. Excited for tomorrow to get up early & go for a little jogette before taking DH to hospital for his cocyx manipulation ....Im sure he will milk the sympathy but I can forgive him as he's looked after me so well in the past x

Back