Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

kim63 said:
PUT AWAY THE CAKE!!!
Just think how much you can lose in 5 weeks 5 days....NOTHING IF YOU EAT CAKE!!! X

Ok the cake didn't enter the mouth... Just dance 3 came out instead and a whole hour complete!!

What was that calorie app you were on talking about earlier Kim? Xx

kim63 said:
Hey girls I've just downloaded an app called Calories Burned Calculator by Malay Patel & it works out all sorts even the shred! X

Found it last night & downloaded it....got loads of exercises on there. Let me know what you think how& its free x

Night all.
Could have quite happily stuffed my face tonight! Don't know where that came from as even when I was off plan, I've never been a big eater (wine drinker, maybe....). So...my last positive for the day is that I fulfilled my munch craving with an apple and an activia. That will be day 4 of my no wine challenge tomorrow Kim!!

Busy day tomorrow, I had been doing Jamie at Home parties in my spare time (as if!). But it's too much, so it is my last party tomorrow night, weigh in on Thursday and Dirty Dancing on Friday! I'll try and pop in when I can. X

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
Night all.
Could have quite happily stuffed my face tonight! Don't know where that came from as even when I was off plan, I've never been a big eater (wine drinker, maybe....). So...my last positive for the day is that I fulfilled my munch craving with an apple and an activia. That will be day 4 of my no wine challenge tomorrow Kim!!

Busy day tomorrow, I had been doing Jamie at Home parties in my spare time (as if!). But it's too much, so it is my last party tomorrow night, weigh in on Thursday and Dirty Dancing on Friday! I'll try and pop in when I can. X

Well done resisting the bunches Shellie! And of course the wine! Night x

Found it last night & downloaded it....got loads of exercises on there. Let me know what you think how& its free x

Ooo its really good but the only one which didnt work was just dance lol but i put it down as dancing as it said 304 calories and gained 7pp backs so not too bad. x

Nikki<3 said:
Ooo its really good but the only one which didnt work was just dance lol but i put it down as dancing as it said 304 calories and gained 7pp backs so not too bad. x

Yeah, glad you liked it as its got loads of exercises on there & good for you girls on WW I'm sure. Are you still enjoying the food on WW or missing SW? X

I agree, race nights are always good and you can ask local businesses to donate items then auction them off. On the night get men to volunteer for waxing and they get sponsored for it etc. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Day 7 of level one complete and fed up tonight with it. Knees are aching and even tho I find it easier now, I stopped at a routine I have always finished. Body felt like a lead weight. May give myself a night off to rest. Have did excercise every day now for five or so days in row and don't usually do any so my body must be in shock.

Also deflated as found my pre baby measurements and my current measurements are much bigger than I realised. As much as 3-4 inches in places. What confuses me more is I wear pre baby jeans and am 3-4 pounds heavier but the inches are so big. I feel as tho I have been walking about thinking I am slimmer than I am and feel Huge now. Sorry for so many negative thoughts everyone, just not feeling it tonight.
Positive.....another shred day complete and last day at work tom ;)

kim63 said:
Yeah, glad you liked it as its got loads of exercises on there & good for you girls on WW I'm sure. Are you still enjoying the food on WW or missing SW? X

I'm still enjoying it, I'm actually tracking everything rather than pretending I didn't eat it. I am currently 36pp over but I still have tomorrow to try and pull a few back and hoping for not going over at all next week :) x

I was looking through some other diaries in here and somebody posted her weight every day until a dress fitting and it seemed to spur her on loads so I'm goin to try it and put my daily weight in my sig, still officially WI on a thursday and taking an overall weight loss weekly xx

debtin said:
I agree, race nights are always good and you can ask local businesses to donate items then auction them off. On the night get men to volunteer for waxing and they get sponsored for it etc. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Day 7 of level one complete and fed up tonight with it. Knees are aching and even tho I find it easier now, I stopped at a routine I have always finished. Body felt like a lead weight. May give myself a night off to rest. Have did excercise every day now for five or so days in row and don't usually do any so my body must be in shock.

Also deflated as found my pre baby measurements and my current measurements are much bigger than I realised. As much as 3-4 inches in places. What confuses me more is I wear pre baby jeans and am 3-4 pounds heavier but the inches are so big. I feel as tho I have been walking about thinking I am slimmer than I am and feel Huge now. Sorry for so many negative thoughts everyone, just not feeling it tonight.
Positive.....another shred day complete and last day at work tom ;)

Since having your baby Deb I'm sure you will have changed shape, but at least you're doing something about it with exercise & SW. Try not to get too discouraged as you'll get there with all the effort your putting in, it just takes time as we all know! X

Nikki<3 said:
I was looking through some other diaries in here and somebody posted her weight every day until a dress fitting and it seemed to spur her on loads so I'm goin to try it and put my daily weight in my sig, still officially WI on a thursday and taking an overall weight loss weekly xx

As long as you don't get disheartened with the daily fluctuations but will be interesting to see tho x

Nikki<3 said:
I'm still enjoying it, I'm actually tracking everything rather than pretending I didn't eat it. I am currently 36pp over but I still have tomorrow to try and pull a few back and hoping for not going over at all next week :) x

So no booze for you next week then Nikki!!! X

kim63 said:
So no booze for you next week then Nikki!!! X

Haha I actually feel sooo much better not drinking and replacing it for exercise. Buzzing right now xx

Morning girls. Haven't managed the shred this morning as i got up too late. I walk to work Wednesday, Thursday, Friday so isn't as easy. Going to try do it tonight but me n my mate r going to bingo so might not have time. Haven't had a day off it since last Tuesday so might be a good thing.

:)

Morning everyone!

I'm in the car on the way to the airport - whoop!

Ran this morning but got drenched so didnt go far. Haven't had chance to go through last nights message as was in the office v late but hope you're all doing well and good luck to any Wednesday weighers xx

Morning all! Didn't sleep too good last night and woke far too early but not going to let it ruin my day. 2 more days til weigh in and only got 9 of my weekly points left so need to use them wisely!

In bed reading until the postman comes incase he brings me goodies! Then shall head out to get things to make dinner- thinking some Cajun spiced veg and soya mince with rice :) surprised how quick and easy it was to get into weight watchers when I first started sw I made quite a few mistakes but the app makes it all so easy :) x

Morning all. Im so tired! My little boy did not want sleep last night so he decided u didn't need it either today is going to be a long day!

icklerockchick said:
Morning all! Didn't sleep too good last night and woke far too early but not going to let it ruin my day. 2 more days til weigh in and only got 9 of my weekly points left so need to use them wisely!

In bed reading until the postman comes incase he brings me goodies! Then shall head out to get things to make dinner- thinking some Cajun spiced veg and soya mince with rice :) surprised how quick and easy it was to get into weight watchers when I first started sw I made quite a few mistakes but the app makes it all so easy :) x

Me too, can't believe How easy it was to pick up! I've just put a tin of tomatoes, half an onion, 3/4 of a pepper, spag Bol stock cube and 2 sainsburys bgty sausages in the slow cooker all for 4pp! Might have it with a ww cob or maybe some pasta. Xx

Back