Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Thanks Kim! I tend to eat a lot more at the weekend (bigger portions), but during the week is a real struggle for me. I've actually shocked myself this morning, so will be making a real effort now. Almost certainly is the reason why I get so tired by the end of the week.
I'm a bit of an all or nothing person - I need to learn some self-moderation! x

At least you've recognised you're not eating enough & thats probably why you're tired by the end of the week. Lets hope you have a better week next week x

lilprincessvic said:
Found another 2 positives:
1. Ordered a load of new clothes from ebay in a nice smaller size, after 4 weeks items hadnt arrived and no response from seller so opened a case...........ebay refunded all my money.
2. I left negative feeback for the seller and they sent me an email asking me to revise the feedback and if i did they would send me all the clothes I originally ordered, for free by next day recorded delivery :-D

FREE CLOTHES!!!!

Free clothes that's exciting if it works out :-D x

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
Thanks Kim! I tend to eat a lot more at the weekend (bigger portions), but during the week is a real struggle for me. I've actually shocked myself this morning, so will be making a real effort now. Almost certainly is the reason why I get so tired by the end of the week.
I'm a bit of an all or nothing person - I need to learn some self-moderation! x

Eek oh dear undereating is meant to be as bad as overrating for losing weight isn't it? As your body will just hold onto everything as it thinks you are starving it!

Hope you manage to find a balance that works for you and definitely up the food intake - eating the right things won't make you put on weight it'll do your body good :) x

I've just done my stats for the last 4 weeks & it was.....0lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unbelievable *swear, swear, curse, curse*!!!!!! Its quite disheartening seeing it like that, but........onwards & downwards on the scales I say, no point in being miserable about it, its just the way it is!
Positives....I feel slimmer, healthier, have a fabulous diet, tape measure says Im shrinking & I have some wonderful SW buddies on here....what more can a girl want?! x

kim63 said:
Good girl.....day 1 of challenge starts today then does it???? Blimey crisps are high, even the low syn ones like Velvet Crunch? x

Result!!!! But why didn't they send you the clothes in the first place? Cant say I would trust to use them again tho!! x

Well I'm talking big bags of crisps lol a whole big bag is 20pp and I'm so greedy I ate the lot. Things like velvet crunch are only 2pp so I think I'll swap to them.

Yup today is day 1 :) chuffed with my WI yesterday and I am never ever wanting to see 9st 13 again! Xx

Soooooo jetlagged and after not really wanting to eat yesterday I am SO HUNGRY I have just ordered room service and had a big bowl of berries and yoghurt. Not sure it was ff free but surely better than a big stack of toast or pancakes which is what I could murder right now xx

kim63 said:
Unbelievable *swear, swear, curse, curse*!!!!!! Its quite disheartening seeing it like that, but........onwards & downwards on the scales I say, no point in being miserable about it, its just the way it is!
Positives....I feel slimmer, healthier, have a fabulous diet, tape measure says Im shrinking & I have some wonderful SW buddies on here....what more can a girl want?! x

Hugs for the 0lb BUT you can do it hun and we are all here for night and day to support you, next month might be a totally different story, especially with the green days your doing and the no booze challenge should certainly help. Got everything crossed for next weeks WI :)

Xxx

It is really hard when u see it like that but I think your measurements are key - the scales are just catching up! And with your no booze challenge I bet it shifts a lot quicker xx

Hugs for the 0lb BUT you can do it hun and we are all here for night and day to support you, next month might be a totally different story, especially with the green days your doing and the no booze challenge should certainly help. Got everything crossed for next weeks WI :)

Xxx

Thanks chick! It just wasn't very nice seeing that big fat zero! But I refuse to let it get me down! I wasn't even tempted to step on the scales this morning, I hate them that much! Its only a number for goodness sake.....so Im over it now!
Off out with Charlie for a 5km run now, so that will blow the cobwebs away as didn't do any exercise yesterday! x

Soooooo jetlagged and after not really wanting to eat yesterday I am SO HUNGRY I have just ordered room service and had a big bowl of berries and yoghurt. Not sure it was ff free but surely better than a big stack of toast or pancakes which is what I could murder right now xx

Brilliant choice there Emma & well done on resisting the naughty pancakes! x

Whitey27 said:

Well done on making the healthy option, I'm drooling at the thought of a big stack of American pancakes now. Or taco bell or Wendy's or dairy queen oh my I would be morbidly obese for sure if I lived in america lol! X

Eek oh dear undereating is meant to be as bad as overrating for losing weight isn't it? As your body will just hold onto everything as it thinks you are starving it!

Hope you manage to find a balance that works for you and definitely up the food intake - eating the right things won't make you put on weight it'll do your body good :) x

Thanks! I've just found my old maintaining diary. Really, really shocked now. I used to eat so much more than I do at the moment and got good losses, even when maintaining.
You are so right. Thank you - much, much appreciated. x

kim63 said:

I'm the same Kim been hovering between 9st10 and 9st11 for weeks now it is frustrating but was my own fault just hoping upping the exercise and enjoying food again will get them heading in the right direction again! X

kim63 said:
Thanks chick! It just wasn't very nice seeing that big fat zero! But I refuse to let it get me down! I wasn't even tempted to step on the scales this morning, I hate them that much! Its only a number for goodness sake.....so Im over it now!
Off out with Charlie for a 5km run now, so that will blow the cobwebs away as didn't do any exercise yesterday! x

:) have a lovely run! I've got to get back out running but think my fitness levels have dropped quite a bit to be honest and OH is away again next week so might have to get back on the treadmill at the gym and start my c25k again, I got to week 4 just before holiday and I actually think I could start back on week 4. X

Oh Kim - what matters is that you feel great and slim. It will come off - you know it will. And hubby adores you as you are! x

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
Thanks! I've just found my old maintaining diary. Really, really shocked now. I used to eat so much more than I do at the moment and got good losses, even when maintaining.
You are so right. Thank you - much, much appreciated. x

That's great I hope you can learn to enjoy food again without feeling guilty or obsessive about it, food really is lovely! <3

It will be a little scary at first to up it and it might even take a little bit for your body to get used to but in the long term you will feel so much healthier and happier :)

Such little food especially coupled with exercise must be leaving you feel so drained. X

lilprincessvic said:
Found another 2 positives:
1. Ordered a load of new clothes from ebay in a nice smaller size, after 4 weeks items hadnt arrived and no response from seller so opened a case...........ebay refunded all my money.
2. I left negative feeback for the seller and they sent me an email asking me to revise the feedback and if i did they would send me all the clothes I originally ordered, for free by next day recorded delivery :-D

FREE CLOTHES!!!!

Jealous! X

kim63 said:
Booze Free Challenge

Kim - 7days
Shellie -6 days

Eeeek.....weekend is here, so we must do it Shellie! We're driving to Plymouth tomorrow for the day, so certainly wont be tempted tonight & you wont be getting in til late after seeing DD, so we'll be fine tonight, just try not to be tempted tomorrow night. Im feeling strong, what about you? x

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
lol! Yes, tonight is catered for! I'm feeling quite strong actually - I think I want syns to be food and not drink! We can do this!! x

Fantastic effort ladies! Keep it up :) x

kim63 said:

I love those positives, who gives a pants about the 0lb when you've got those eh?! X

Oh Kim - what matters is that you feel great and slim. It will come off - you know it will. And hubby adores you as you are! x

Aaw shucks! Yes he does & doesn't want me to lose any more even when I grab my middle section & say "look at that fat" & he says "its just skin".... yeah right!
OMG, Im sounding paranoid, obsessional, altered body image.......eeek its got to stop now!!! Im off out for a run.......toodles! x

Result!!!! But why didn't they send you the clothes in the first place? Cant say I would trust to use them again tho!! x

They have sent it recorded delivery and sent me the tracking code which says they are on their way and should arrive tomorrow!

Free clothes that's exciting if it works out :-D x

I know fingers crossed, just shows that complaining gets you everywhere lol

Aaw shucks! Yes he does & doesn't want me to lose any more even when I grab my middle section & say "look at that fat" & he says "its just skin".... yeah right!
OMG, Im sounding paranoid, obsessional, altered body image.......eeek its got to stop now!!! Im off out for a run.......toodles! x

Im the same. I always poke at my belly and go mad when my other half touches it. He keeps telling me that im really thin and soon he is going to make my belly really fat by putting a baby in there lol

Lunch time and speed walk time again!

Back