Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

kim63 said:
He's certainly a keeper! Took me a long time to find him but knew he was out there somewhere!
Sat in the pub garden & its gorgeous & sunny x

Crikes where are you? It's like black abyss here and this 2 weeks of constant rain now! Xx

kim63 said:
Oh dear Shellie, I think Im letting the side down! DH mentioned the pub grrrrrrrr & it looks as tho we might be going! I told him about challenge & getting fed up about the weight not coming off as quick as I would like & he was very understanding. Told me I was gorgeous & didn't need to lose any more weight & didnt have to go out if thats what I wanted! He is such a darling, but the seed has been planted & I have the will power of a recovering alcoholic gnat!!!
So, sod it we only live once.............sorry xxx

What's the point in loosing weight if you don't go out and enjoy yourself now and again. Have a lovely time

kim63 said:
Sunny Dorset ....face is getting well brown! X

Lucky you kim it's chucking it down here and has been all day :-( enjoy your evening !!

lynica said:
Lucky you kim it's chucking it down here and has been all day :-( enjoy your evening !!

It's horrible where I am as well. I hope it brightens up as its my DS 1st birthday party on Sunday. It's indoors but it would be nice to have a bright sunny day for it

Right girls I have come to a decision and text my consultant. I am having a few weeks off and seeing how I do on my own, I don't think group is doing it for me anymore. I think I will buy some scales and weigh from home. Anyone recommend some good but cheapish ones x

lilprincessvic said:
Right girls I have come to a decision and text my consultant. I am having a few weeks off and seeing how I do on my own, I don't think group is doing it for me anymore. I think I will buy some scales and weigh from home. Anyone recommend some good but cheapish ones x

You have all us for company I'm sure you will be fine! :)

Mine are cheap weight watchers ones that I got from Argos when I started couple years ago and still going strong and on the same battery lol! Just silver plastic ones nothing fancy but seem pretty accurate/consistent were about £15 but may have went up a little all that inflation lol :p x

lilprincessvic said:

I recently bought a salter set from Asda for £10 and I'm happy with them.

Spoken to my oh he is on board with me losing a little more but says I really don't need to. Decided i'm gunna weigh in on boots scales on a Saturday morning. I presume they r accurate. Does that sound good? Having some treatys tonight then gunna go weigh myself in morning n go from there x

lilprincessvic said:
Spoken to my oh he is on board with me losing a little more but says I really don't need to. Decided i'm gunna weigh in on boots scales on a Saturday morning. I presume they r accurate. Does that sound good? Having some treatys tonight then gunna go weigh myself in morning n go from there x

I weighed at boots once to check my body fat and they were very similar to the sw scales

Ladies I don't have time (since I Just realised its late) to read thru everything but thanks for you kind words. At our caravan and eaten take away, mikados (full box) massive bag crisps with at least 700cals in them and bottle wine. Tryin not to get down about weigh in but looks like I was lookin for a binge. Will have wine tom and prob Sunday but will try to keep syns to minimum out with the wine. Feel yucky but know come Monday the shred will be calling me. SIster lost 2lb on ww this week when she has been struggling like me to get movement on scales. Maybe need portion control. Will read and catch up tom. Night night x

kim63 said:
Oh dear Shellie, I think Im letting the side down! DH mentioned the pub grrrrrrrr & it looks as tho we might be going! I told him about challenge & getting fed up about the weight not coming off as quick as I would like & he was very understanding. Told me I was gorgeous & didn't need to lose any more weight & didnt have to go out if thats what I wanted! He is such a darling, but the seed has been planted & I have the will power of a recovering alcoholic gnat!!!
So, sod it we only live once.............sorry xxx

Lol! I let the side down too!! Dd was amazing! I cried at the end! Anyway, hubby picked us up and we went straight to the pub! My poor mum got quite drunk (she's only 17 years older than me, so still in her 50's and quite a party animal!). We came home and then had an impromptu boogie! The children were not amused at our antics!
Needless to say, my head is a little sore this morning :).
As someone (?, sorry!) said earlier, life is for living!
Great idea Vicky. Sometimes having a break is really good. Should take that advice myself! I have ww electronic scales.
Hope that you all had a great evening? Off to have my hair chopped off this morning and then I will be taking it very easy :).

Deb. Your break away sounds wonderful! Are you in a static caravan? X

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
Lol! I let the side down too!! Dd was amazing! I cried at the end! Anyway, hubby picked us up and we went straight to the pub! My poor mum got quite drunk (she's only 17 years older than me, so still in her 50's and quite a party animal!). We came home and then had an impromptu boogie! The children were not amused at our antics!
Needless to say, my head is a little sore this morning :).
As someone (?, sorry!) said earlier, life is for living!
Great idea Vicky. Sometimes having a break is really good. Should take that advice myself! I have ww electronic scales.
Hope that you all had a great evening? Off to have my hair chopped off this morning and then I will be taking it very easy :).

Deb. Your break away sounds wonderful! Are you in a static caravan? X
Morning....yes we are and its rather cosy. Little one loves that everything has been built for him and he can reach all the handles haha
Dirty dancing sounds great. Wish I had gotten tickets at the time.
It was Kim who said you only live once and enjoy so that's what I did too. Feel bit yucky but today is a new day
By the way....when I think back to last week I remember having a binge then. No wonder I am not getting a loss. So come Monday I will shred again and re look at my books. May even join class for books and refresher talk.
Have good day everyone x

debtin said:
Morning....yes we are and its rather cosy. Little one loves that everything has been built for him and he can reach all the handles haha
Dirty dancing sounds great. Wish I had gotten tickets at the time.
It was Kim who said you only live once and enjoy so that's what I did too. Feel bit yucky but today is a new day
By the way....when I think back to last week I remember having a binge then. No wonder I am not getting a loss. So come Monday I will shred again and re look at my books. May even join class for books and refresher talk.
Have good day everyone x

The caravan sounds great! We have a touring one, but the boys don't like it as they think we're like gypsies! Only one more year and we can go away without no1 son!
Is it weekends that trigger your binges? Is it like a celebration or treat?
I really understand that. For us, it is Friday nights in the pub and winding down.
Do you have anything to aim for? A special occasion or an outfit that you want to look good in?
Going to group is not a bad idea. Have you got a friend that you can take? I go with a friend and we have a real giggle. It is the only evening when I do something for me!
Drinking peppermint tea at the moment. Starting to feel a little better! X

Morning ladies :)

I ache soooo much this morning! Last night it got to 8.30 and I thought - I'm going on just dance for 1/2 hour. So 9pm came round and I'd been bouncing round like a loon for 30 mins and I said to OH, just 15more mins and ill shower and we can sit and chill out. 9.15 an OH said "why dont you try the just sweat part of the game" so I go onto it and OH said "do the middle one at 7000 sweat points because that's like doing a 30 minute jog a day" so I clicked on it and started dancing away.... Turned out the sweat of 7000 was an aim for the whole week... Not 1 day!! 10.30 I came off it having achieved a sweat rating of 6040 equivalent to 6, 30 mins jogs! OH found it all rather amusing but this morning I can't move!! Haha!

Nikki<3 said:
Morning ladies :)

I ache soooo much this morning! Last night it got to 8.30 and I thought - I'm going on just dance for 1/2 hour. So 9pm came round and I'd been bouncing round like a loon for 30 mins and I said to OH, just 15more mins and ill shower and we can sit and chill out. 9.15 an OH said "why dont you try the just sweat part of the game" so I go onto it and OH said "do the middle one at 7000 sweat points because that's like doing a 30 minute jog a day" so I clicked on it and started dancing away.... Turned out the sweat of 7000 was an aim for the whole week... Not 1 day!! 10.30 I came off it having achieved a sweat rating of 6040 equivalent to 6, 30 mins jogs! OH found it all rather amusing but this morning I can't move!! Haha!

Sorry but it is funny but also WELL DONE that will keep you going for a while. I kinda feel as tho am missing the rush from walking and the shred even tho excercise is a whole new thing for me. Wonder how many points that is all worth?

debtin said:
Sorry but it is funny but also WELL DONE that will keep you going for a while. I kinda feel as tho am missing the rush from walking and the shred even tho excercise is a whole new thing for me. Wonder how many points that is all worth?

Well i was looking it up and it says to count 1 cal per 10 sweat points, 600cals , but then I read elsewhere its 2 cals per sweat point, 1200 cals. And MFP says 777cals, so I'm taking the 777. I put it in my ww app as "aerobics" and as "disco dancing" and both said 7 activity points so I just need to claw 5 back now!

Back