Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hello everyone :)

Kim good luck today hun, positive thinking for you :)

Annie, hope your ok? Gutted for you about the job but on a brighter note you will finally have your own place and hopefully will be all settled this time next week.

Charlie, where are you?! Hope your ok.

Emma have a safe flight home chick.

Vicky, hope your feelig better after your sicky bug yesterday? Your positives are good hun :)

I thought it was about time I felt positive so.....

1. OH is home tomorrow and off out for a curry with my family.
2. Thanks to the sun being out I might just pluck the courage up and go for a run tonight
3. Hoping my OU pack come today so I can start applying to student finance.

Xxx

Those are some good positives Nikki.

Fingers crossed for the OU pack coming I got so excited when mine comes and still get excited everytime new books arrive.

Im still feeling sicky but did a bit of research and apparently a few people have experienced pregnancy symtoms on the run up to their period when taking conception vitimins so I think it could be that. Not gunna get excited bout it been anything else yet!!

Just marked my exam papers from this morning and I have scored ranging from 9 to 90!!!! Feel like banging my head against a wall lol

icklerockchick said:
Safe flight home emma and well done on making sensible choices!

Packing is a crazy time annie I absolutely hate moving but once you get settled you can then get back on track and have amazing losses again.

Hope today goes well Kim let us know how you get on when you can.

Geobar (what's your name?) think that's a different book/film as this kid isn't in care.

Vicky what's body revolution? I think I might have to give up on the shred to be honest my ankles getting really sore again :-( I can't really do the cardio bits and don't think I will be able to do any of the higher levels too much planking and things like that. Might stick to something a bit less high impact for now and build up to the shred as I don't like not being able to do it all properly!

X
It's Leanne, sounds similar to that other book I'll have to have a look for it, it sounds interesting.

Good luck with all the in-packing Annie.

Kim I hope you get the information and answers you want today.

Hope your feeling better soon Vicky. That jm 90 day DVD sounds good.

kim63 said:
Thanks for all your good wishes today girls, really means a lot to me. Feeling rather sick at the moment & appointment isn't til 4pm, so a long wait ahead eeek! x

Good luck later Kim hope you get your answers xx

The advert for body revolution made me lol! So cheesy! Does look good though!

Really fancy joining a gym but can't even afford the cheap one until I get back to work boo :-(

Giving my ankle a few days to rest then need to work out what I can do that won't aggravate the injury. Fancy swimming but the pools too far away and my OH can't swim!

Trying my first propoints day on ww it's really strange real food is so high in points unless you have tiny portions and junk is low so just been grazing on rubbish all day it's one of those days where I really fancy that though :) x

God I could graze on rubbish all day!
I'm contemplating stopping the 30ds and starting body revolution. The reviews r really good x

lilprincessvic said:
God I could graze on rubbish all day!
I'm contemplating stopping the 30ds and starting body revolution. The reviews r really good x

Have you got it yet? I wouldn't be able to do it yet even level1 of the shred has made my ankle sore again but would be interested in how you get on :) x

Home safe & sound albeit rather confused! Consultant, who I think is secretly in love with me as keeps saying Im too young to be his patient, bless his little cottons! Anyway, long story short.....MRI shows I have a 'perfect' cervical spine & thats after him delving into my neck surgically twice, so typically as a Surgeon he's happy! However, summits up & he's referring me to a Neurologist. There's nothing fixable surgically anymore, so hence I have to go down the medical route. He basically thinks its a 'nerve' thing going on, so he said Im not allowed to go back to work until this is all sorted, so another waiting game! He's very on side as doesn't want a 'colleague' off work & in pain any longer than necessary....in fact he offered me a job!!!
Not sure how I feel about it all really, just very frustrated, angry as he's the third professional who's said I may have to give up work! Seeing as its probably my profession that got me into this mess in the first place......
On the positive side, there's nothing surgical in my neck thats going to break, so Im going to cycle to the death now....I may not be able to feel my fingers & have a breakdancing thumb, but my poor bike is going to get a hammering from now on.....yeah a big fat positive yipee!!!! x

kim63 said:
Home safe & sound albeit rather confused! Consultant, who I think is secretly in love with me as keeps saying Im too young to be his patient, bless his little cottons! Anyway, long story short.....MRI shows I have a 'perfect' cervical spine & thats after him delving into my neck surgically twice, so typically as a Surgeon he's happy! However, summits up & he's referring me to a Neurologist. There's nothing fixable surgically anymore, so hence I have to go down the medical route. He basically thinks its a 'nerve' thing going on, so he said Im not allowed to go back to work until this is all sorted, so another waiting game! He's very on side as doesn't want a 'colleague' off work & in pain any longer than necessary....in fact he offered me a job!!!
Not sure how I feel about it all really, just very frustrated, angry as he's the third professional who's said I may have to give up work! Seeing as its probably my profession that got me into this mess in the first place......
On the positive side, there's nothing surgical in my neck thats going to break, so Im going to cycle to the death now....I may not be able to feel my fingers & have a breakdancing thumb, but my poor bike is going to get a hammering from now on.....yeah a big fat positive yipee!!!! x

At least it's unlikely that you'll have to have more surgery! But still boo to having more time off work! :(

Have fun hammering your bike to the ground - I'm not using the treadmill this week as 1) I've done something to my knee and want to rest it, 2) I've got a cold that is sitting on my chest and 3) I'm off to centre parcs for bank hol weekend and plan on abusing the swimming pool/gym facilities!

Hope you're all having a good week! Xx

At least it's unlikely that you'll have to have more surgery! But still boo to having more time off work! :(

Have fun hammering your bike to the ground - I'm not using the treadmill this week as 1) I've done something to my knee and want to rest it, 2) I've got a cold that is sitting on my chest and 3) I'm off to centre parcs for bank hol weekend and plan on abusing the swimming pool/gym facilities!

Thanks Charlie. Oh dear poor knee, thats why I gave up running, bad for the knees! Are you sure its the knee & not shin splints? How lovely going away for the weekend, Im sure you will have a fab time, especially with all their facilities x

Aghhhhh!!!!! Finally home, had a lovely meal at my mums (all slimming world friendly) and was great seeing my mum and my nephew and son played great together. But my niece was a nightmare....as usual. It just makes such a lovely time so stressful :(

Off work tomorrow as little ones nursery is closed for polling, but his teachers have arranged a trip to a garden centre, so that will be nice, then going to see my nanna for a bit, which is always nice :)

Then on Friday I have a abdominal scan which I'm not looking forward to :( but I've been having sharp pains randomly so want to figure out what it is, fingers crossed its something not too serious which they pick up on quite soon.

kim63 said:

Hey Kim, that's such a bigger not to get the result u wanted or even some better answers! Must be v frustrating but u need to look after yourself and at least he seems like he's got your best interests at heart xx

kim63 said:

Ah was wondering where you were. Not so good the answers haven't been found but better news you don't need anymore surgery. Do you mind me asking what happened and have you been off work a while now?
Hope your work are ok with you. On a good note at least you can cycle, but glad you got some news today and can rule some things out. Happy cycling x

donna88 said:
Aghhhhh!!!!! Finally home, had a lovely meal at my mums (all slimming world friendly) and was great seeing my mum and my nephew and son played great together. But my niece was a nightmare....as usual. It just makes such a lovely time so stressful :(

Off work tomorrow as little ones nursery is closed for polling, but his teachers have arranged a trip to a garden centre, so that will be nice, then going to see my nanna for a bit, which is always nice :)

Then on Friday I have a abdominal scan which I'm not looking forward to :( but I've been having sharp pains randomly so want to figure out what it is, fingers crossed its something not too serious which they pick up on quite soon.

Ah how old are all the little ones? Usually with our lot its turns each as to who can upset apple cart lol. Not so good about the pain and hope it all goes well for you x

charliemm said:

Weekend sounds bliss, have fun!!

Nikki<3 said:
Hello everyone :)

Kim good luck today hun, positive thinking for you :)

Annie, hope your ok? Gutted for you about the job but on a brighter note you will finally have your own place and hopefully will be all settled this time next week.

Charlie, where are you?! Hope your ok.

Emma have a safe flight home chick.

Vicky, hope your feelig better after your sicky bug yesterday? Your positives are good hun :)

I thought it was about time I felt positive so.....

1. OH is home tomorrow and off out for a curry with my family.
2. Thanks to the sun being out I might just pluck the courage up and go for a run tonight
3. Hoping my OU pack come today so I can start applying to student finance.

Xxx

Hope your pack arrived today?

Well 2nd day on plan with 8syns used so that's a positive.
Negative being I have messed up my pill and been getting pmt feelings/symptoms for few days meaning I generally can't be bothered and body feels out of sync. Meant to do shred tonight but am under covers already so feeling guilty.
Second positive being I got a dress for wedding today. It wasn't fun clothes shopping two days in a row...really hate changing room and their mirrors so decided I had to get something. It's really plain but doesn't show off too much. Tho it shoes my knees which honestly look like they have fluid in them....does anyone know how I would know? Always had sore/problems with my knees but never did anything about it. Anyway I digress...decided come tom I will get on with the shred dvd as I want nice defined arms for wedding.
Night all x

Back