Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

kim63 said:
Shall we say focused with a touch of OCD/Ananlity lol! X

I can live with that :) x

Start of day 1. Off down for breakfast soon and then off to the safari park :)

Morning ladies. Had a peek on scales, why do we tell ourselves it won't matter what they say when it clearly does???
My usual weigh day used to be a Friday. Last reading 8st 10lb 3/4. Went away for weekend and felt disgusting so decided to start afresh the Tuesday I got back. Weighed it at 8st 12lb. I think a lot of It was water as I had weighed myself on the following Friday (out of habit I suppose) and was 8st 10lb 1/4 which is what I am today so technically I have lost 0.5lb
In a way I should be happy that a bad weekend was out done with half pound loss.
It's mayhem not knowing what weigh in day to choose, it should be tom lol
So anyway, dust myself down and get eating that ton of salad and veg soup I have made.

charliemm said:
I usually use all or most of my syns too, and like this weekend if I have something special on and I have some leftover weekly syns I will take full advantage.

And I totally agree with rockchick (really sorry, can't remember everyone's real names!) that the difference between having 10 and having 15 a day is only 100 calories and you could eat a banana and make that difference up!

Vic, do your clothes not fit because they are too big? If so - surely this would be a reason to celebrate!! :) x

Yer they were massive. But made me look frumpy! Had to tie a top at the back and took in in my shorts lol x

Morning girls. Had a good night last night. Didn't drink too much and did looooooads of dancing. gunna de skankify my face then go see bout some breaki......nice sw fry up I think!

Start of day 1. Off down for breakfast soon and then off to the safari park :)

Good luck with the start of your 4 week health kick & hope you enjoyed your last drinkies! We're going to try & not drink for a while now, but not sure how long that will last lol!

Morning ladies. Had a peek on scales, why do we tell ourselves it won't matter what they say when it clearly does???
My usual weigh day used to be a Friday. Last reading 8st 10lb 3/4. Went away for weekend and felt disgusting so decided to start afresh the Tuesday I got back. Weighed it at 8st 12lb. I think a lot of It was water as I had weighed myself on the following Friday (out of habit I suppose) and was 8st 10lb 1/4 which is what I am today so technically I have lost 0.5lb
In a way I should be happy that a bad weekend was out done with half pound loss.
It's mayhem not knowing what weigh in day to choose, it should be tom lol
So anyway, dust myself down and get eating that ton of salad and veg soup I have made.

Not sure what to recommend for you really, but in the long scheme of things it doesn't really matter when or how often you weigh yourself really! Now you've had different days you've weighed, which one do you prefer? x

TE=lilprincessvic;5096523]Morning girls. Had a good night last night. Didn't drink too much and did looooooads of dancing. gunna de skankify my face then go see bout some breaki......nice sw fry up I think![/QUOTE]

Glad you had a good night & up early, so you obviously danced off all the booze x

kim63 said:
Good luck with the start of your 4 week health kick & hope you enjoyed your last drinkies! We're going to try & not drink for a while now, but not sure how long that will last lol!

Not sure what to recommend for you really, but in the long scheme of things it doesn't really matter when or how often you weigh yourself really! Now you've had different days you've weighed, which one do you prefer? x

TE=lilprincessvic;5096523]Morning girls. Had a good night last night. Didn't drink too much and did looooooads of dancing. gunna de skankify my face then go see bout some breaki......nice sw fry up I think!

Glad you had a good night & up early, so you obviously danced off all the booze x[/QUOTE]

Oh not sure but have weighed in day early. All messed up but with same results. Will prob start my week from tom with regards to syns etc. Will take an official reading tom too so I am on proper track and will stick it out til end of may.
Going to start shred today so not hanging out much hope for scale difference but will be makin point drink loads of water. Can only keep trying and excercising.

Just keep thinking debs would you rather be light or toned? That's wha I keep thinking and I defo would rather be toned so i'm gunna keep up wit the exercise and just keep an eye on the numbers!

Done day 5 of body revolution. Totally feeling it today!

Oh defo toned. Because I have had over a week off the shred it feels like the effort I put in is wasted but funny enough its makin me more keen to get started.
Going to do level one today then up to level two either tonigt or tom. I take it its fine to do two sessions in one day? People do back to back classes don't they?

debtin said:
Oh defo toned. Because I have had over a week off the shred it feels like the effort I put in is wasted but funny enough its makin me more keen to get started.
Going to do level one today then up to level two either tonigt or tom. I take it its fine to do two sessions in one day? People do back to back classes don't they?

Yer defo. Do one n two together :)

Evening ladies, had such a lazy weekend. Not much to do at this other house so watched 4 seasons of the big bang theory and read Tina Fey's book :)

Just started on 50 shades of grey didn't know what it was about and it's rather umm racey to say the least ;-) oh err! Where are all these hunky perverted millionaires and how do we nab one?! X

icklerockchick said:
Evening ladies, had such a lazy weekend. Not much to do at this other house so watched 4 seasons of the big bang theory and read Tina Fey's book :)

Just started on 50 shades of grey didn't know what it was about and it's rather umm racey to say the least ;-) oh err! Where are all these hunky perverted millionaires and how do we nab one?! X

HAha I knew that about that. Was some publicity surrounding it. HOpe you enjoyed lol

debtin said:
HAha I knew that about that. Was some publicity surrounding it. HOpe you enjoyed lol

It's a bit like a guilty pleasure- not very well written, extremely cheesy but I have just finished the first book and now need to start the second as I need to find out what happens next! Seems to be a total marmite book people either love it or hate it! X

icklerockchick said:
It's a bit like a guilty pleasure- not very well written, extremely cheesy but I have just finished the first book and now need to start the second as I need to find out what happens next! Seems to be a total marmite book people either love it or hate it! X

Didn't know there was a second. That's you hooked. Maybe I should have look.
Love reading but not read good book in a while!!

Well did day 9 of shred although there was a 9 day break. Don't think that's technically allowed but am happy enough.
It was easiest its been and didn't stop once which is a first, or lag behind. My fitness must be going up even tho scales aren't going down. Happy days
Will try back to back maybe tom once little one goes down. Good stuff x

debtin said:
Well did day 9 of shred although there was a 9 day break. Don't think that's technically allowed but am happy enough.
It was easiest its been and didn't stop once which is a first, or lag behind. My fitness must be going up even tho scales aren't going down. Happy days
Will try back to back maybe tom once little one goes down. Good stuff x

Well done on getting back into the shred.

Yeh it's a trilogy so despite the rather dodgy writing style I am curled up on the sofa about to start the 2nd book :) x

Back