Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Have been feeling all blobby & retaining water today (rings tight & not TOTM!), so you can imagine not in a good place! Anyways, I thought I would go & try on some outfits for tomorrow night, obviously feeling the worst as most of them are size 10's I wore last year &................my mood has lightened somewhat, as they all fit! Last November was the last time I wore my suit & a gorgeous little shift chiffon number for the evening....meeting the Queen.....& they both fit! Tried the LBD chiffon on in January & it was shocking & now whoppee it looks good if I say so myself! I wont wear either of those as its only a restaurant & would be slightly overdressed, so have decided on a trouser suit I haven't worn for ages!
It totally amazes me how your mood can change within minutes by trying on some clothes........so girls try it!!! x

It's friiiidddaaaayyy!!!

Me and OH have been going through some tough times recently and do tonight we are off out on the town :) I've used 13 of my 105 syns so I'm just going to cut back to nil for the rest of the week :) xxx

Hope you have a great night

I'm glad its the weekend but doubt we'll be doing much, my boyfriend trapped some nerves in his neck earlier in the week and has been back at work the past couple of days but said he was feeling worse again this morning :/ and I'm not feeling too great myself....so think we'll be staying in as much as we can. My mum is having my little boy tonight so we have a bit of a break. Miss him though lol. Still waiting for a call from the doctors about my scan results as well.... they said about a week... a week ago but I'm expecting it to be a bit later then that because of the bank holiday but would be great if I get a call this afternoon

You go & have a good time chick, once a week will do no harm, just get back on it for tomorrow! We cant put our lives on hold for our weightloss regime, as its a longterm lifestyle change & if it takes a bit longer coz we're not doing it 100%, so be it, but you'll get there in the end......life is for living! x

donna88 said:

I'm glad its the weekend but doubt we'll be doing much, my boyfriend trapped some nerves in his neck earlier in the week and has been back at work the past couple of days but said he was feeling worse again this morning :/ and I'm not feeling too great myself....so think we'll be staying in as much as we can. My mum is having my little boy tonight so we have a bit of a break. Miss him though lol. Still waiting for a call from the doctors about my scan results as well.... they said about a week... a week ago but I'm expecting it to be a bit later then that because of the bank holiday but would be great if I get a call this afternoon

I would ring but i'm impatient lol.

Been sent home work cos I look,like ***** apparently lol.

hope everyones having a good Friday x

kim63 said:
You go & have a good time chick, once a week will do no harm, just get back on it for tomorrow! We cant put our lives on hold for our weightloss regime, as its a longterm lifestyle change & if it takes a bit longer coz we're not doing it 100%, so be it, but you'll get there in the end......life is for living! x

It sure is. Was starting to feel guilty for having small bit of fudge as am out and about and sugar levels dipped and only thing I had in car as a gift for someone. This is the stage I hate being at....feeling guilt over a bit of fudge. Sod that. Your right its for living x

kim63 said:

It certainly is and I agreed with OH I wouldn't get all obsessed like last time if I rejoined and so I think him saying lets go out was a way for us to enjoy it but still have my head back in the game tomorrow.... And he also said I have to do tw 30 day shred before we go!!! Haha so I'll be home for 5.30, do the shred till 6 - shower and change and hopefully be in town for 7!! Xx

Fab kim I know it's silly but clothes getting big is one of the only times I really see my weight loss! You can look at your body and feel like you look the same but when clothes get too loose or things that were too small now fit it feels great!

Hope you feel better soon vic have an easy night no more body revolution til you are all better :p

That's great that you are in a better frame of mind about it this time Nikki :) as Kim says remembering that life is for living is very important to dieting - our journey may take slightly longer but we will never feel deprived. One meal or night out can never undo all our hard work :-D

Argh it's hard to remember everyone to reply to and quoting it all would just make for such a long post so happy Friday everyone will have to do :p x

I would ring but i'm impatient lol.

Been sent home work cos I look,like ***** apparently lol.

hope everyones having a good Friday x

I would ring as well, but last time I did they told me they didn't have the results but then I got a call a few hours later saying they did, so no point really, if they haven't called on Monday I'll call on Tuesday, won't have much time on Monday as I'm taking little one to the hospital for a hearing test.

Hope your feeling (and looking) better soon bless you, fingers crossed your okay over the weekend

Fab kim I know it's silly but clothes getting big is one of the only times I really see my weight loss! You can look at your body and feel like you look the same but when clothes get too loose or things that were too small now fit it feels great!

Hope you feel better soon vic have an easy night no more body revolution til you are all better :p

That's great that you are in a better frame of mind about it this time Nikki :) as Kim says remembering that life is for living is very important to dieting - our journey may take slightly longer but we will never feel deprived. One meal or night out can never undo all our hard work :-D

Argh it's hard to remember everyone to reply to and quoting it all would just make for such a long post so happy Friday everyone will have to do :p x

Happy Friday!!!

icklerockchick said:

Good job I did it this morning! Had to stop for a couple of mins cos I cun breath but got it done! Gunna go to bed for an hour. Won't be doing the yoga as I've come home but might do some zumba later! Try sweat it out!

Hope you feeling better soon Vicky & is it a good idea to exercise if you're poorly? x

Hope you get your results soon Donna as I know exactly how you're feeling waiting for results.....exasperating!

Your right Laura, sometimes you so no difference in the scales & how you think you look in the mirror, but until you try clothes on you haven't worn for a while does it actually show that maybe you have lost!

Make sure you hydrate with some water after your Shred before you start drinking Nikki, or you'll be schimeed on your first drink! Have a good time1 What you wearing? x

kim63 said:
Hope you feeling better soon Vicky & is it a good idea to exercise if you're poorly? x

Hope you get your results soon Donna as I know exactly how you're feeling waiting for results.....exasperating!

Your right Laura, sometimes you so no difference in the scales & how you think you look in the mirror, but until you try clothes on you haven't worn for a while does it actually show that maybe you have lost!

Make sure you hydrate with some water after your Shred before you start drinking Nikki, or you'll be schimeed on your first drink! Have a good time1 What you wearing? x

Haha cheap date I could be! I have no idea what I'm wearing, probably a floatey dress as feel a bit bloated, nowhere near as bad as I have the last 2 weeks though! Not sure about doing the shred, I'm in agony from last nights and don't want to do any damage. Might do a variation of it though.

X

Haha cheap date I could be! I have no idea what I'm wearing, probably a floatey dress as feel a bit bloated, nowhere near as bad as I have the last 2 weeks though! Not sure about doing the shred, I'm in agony from last nights and don't want to do any damage. Might do a variation of it though.

X

Just go to a Club later tonight & have a good boogie! x

kim63 said:
Just go to a Club later tonight & have a good boogie! x

;-) that's my intention! X

I am in the 8s! Time to work on getting to the 7s. :)

Here's tonight's outfit :) looking a little possessed!! I never look in the mirror to see how thin I am, I have to take photos lol

Attachments

• image-3976828522.jpg
    image-3976828522.jpg
    439.9 KB · Views: 81
Here's tonight's outfit :) looking a little possessed!! I never look in the mirror to see how thin I am, I have to take photos lol
Nikki you look stunning!!!!

Was lovely to wake up for my nap to see such a lovely photo. I love the tights. I got some similar to that tht I wore last weekend.

Well the nap didn't help. I say nap I was asleep for 3 hours. If anything I feel worse. I'm chuffing freezing so getting in a bath :)

Wow Nikki you look so slim! Love the tights I have them too :-D x

I agree nikki you look great and slim. If I looked like you I would be out having a blast and jog on to the syns :)
Have a great night x

kim63 said:
Have been feeling all blobby & retaining water today (rings tight & not TOTM!), so you can imagine not in a good place! Anyways, I thought I would go & try on some outfits for tomorrow night, obviously feeling the worst as most of them are size 10's I wore last year &................my mood has lightened somewhat, as they all fit! Last November was the last time I wore my suit & a gorgeous little shift chiffon number for the evening....meeting the Queen.....& they both fit! Tried the LBD chiffon on in January & it was shocking & now whoppee it looks good if I say so myself! I wont wear either of those as its only a restaurant & would be slightly overdressed, so have decided on a trouser suit I haven't worn for ages!
It totally amazes me how your mood can change within minutes by trying on some clothes........so girls try it!!! x

Awe that's great. You must feel fab for that. Our moods can change so much with such a simple move. Tryin on clothes or standing on scales. Good stuff. Are you still weighing every two weeks?
Enjoy your night x

donna88 said:

Hope you find out soon. Try enjoy not having little one. Ours is nearly two and half and only once have we had opportunity to have him stay out overnight. Not that I want rid of him it would be good for time alone and or to go on a night out together. He will be home before you know it x

Back