Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Help! I keep yoyoing. 1lb off, 1 &1/2 lb on. My trouble is the sweet stuff. I just can't stay away from the choccy. I'm not terribly overweight, I only have 13 & 1/2 lbs to loose, but I keep taking steps back. I am so annoyed with myself. I can have a brilliant day and then I go and ruin it with 1 or 2 choccy bars. Any idea on how to beat sugar cravings?

Hello Hun,

Unfortunately when it comes to chocolate i'm an all or nothing kind of girl. So I stick to the options hot chocolate or if I get a craving I get up and do something to take my mind off things. See yesterday I sat there with a pack of rolos... intended on having a couple a day, ended up scoffing the whole lot!

x

Hello ladies! I hope that you're all well - I have had the busiest week EVER! I've had no time to myself whatsoever and all kinds of healthy eating have gone out the window! However, OH has said that he wants to lose some weight and so we've decide that once we're properly settled (still living without half of our furniture - I spent the morning putting our new bed together), that we're going to eat healthily together.

It turns out that my cousin lives on the next road from us, so we've said that we're going to go jogging together :) From a cooking point of view, SW is easier to cook with than WW, so I will be coming back to SW at some point (undecided if I'm going back to a group).

I'm so out of the losing weight mindset that I forgot to weigh this morning! Although I've only had some toast, so will go and weigh in shortly.

I'm absolutely loving having our own home :) :) :)

I'll be here a bit more often now that we're unpacked xoxo

Hey hun :) so good to see you back.

Hows the new house? Fab I hope!

xxx

Hello Hun,

Unfortunately when it comes to chocolate i'm an all or nothing kind of girl. So I stick to the options hot chocolate or if I get a craving I get up and do something to take my mind off things. See yesterday I sat there with a pack of rolos... intended on having a couple a day, ended up scoffing the whole lot!

x

I know that feeling. I still have easter chocs (Amazing for me lol) but the danger there is the binge. Bag of minstrels, followed by galaxy caramel, followed by malteser bunny, I have little or no willl power. They cry eat me and I obey :cry:

Been out for a lovely walk with my mum, only around the town and with Barney but we were out 2 hours! Then I have come home and done day 2 of the shred. Achey!!

Just a quickie question, this morning I was rushing around getting ready to meet mum and so breakfast was just one of those pineapple "lollies" from Asda. Then lunch was an omelette.... how many eggs do you all use in yours? I usually fry off a load of mushrooms and ham and then have 2 eggs mixed with a small splash of milk and it always breaks up!! This time I have 3 of the most gorgeous large free range local eggs (they were bright bright yellow!!) and I cooked the base and then popped it under the grill to cook the rest, it was the best omelette ever!! Just dont think I can eat a 3 egg one all the time, it just seems a lot?

Just chilling now watching Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland and slobbing on the sofa!

Hey hun :) so good to see you back.

Hows the new house? Fab I hope!

xxx

I love it! Feels so much more like home than anywhere else I've lived, I'm so happy :) my waistline isn't though!! Haha, been meaning to message on fb for ages!

Thanks Kim, best decision we've ever made :)

Going to come up with a food plan for next week - hope we can get stuck in the rut of putting on weight now that we're living together!

Jumped on the scales a little while ago, 1lb on, but that's another off plan week so not too worried. Looking to get back into it soon!

Hello Hun,

x

Im the same, I scoff all choc in sight!

Nikki<3 said:
Been out for a lovely walk with my mum, only around the town and with Barney but we were out 2 hours! Then I have come home and done day 2 of the shred. Achey!!

Just a quickie question, this morning I was rushing around getting ready to meet mum and so breakfast was just one of those pineapple "lollies" from Asda. Then lunch was an omelette.... how many eggs do you all use in yours? I usually fry off a load of mushrooms and ham and then have 2 eggs mixed with a small splash of milk and it always breaks up!! This time I have 3 of the most gorgeous large free range local eggs (they were bright bright yellow!!) and I cooked the base and then popped it under the grill to cook the rest, it was the best omelette ever!! Just dont think I can eat a 3 egg one all the time, it just seems a lot?

Just chilling now watching Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland and slobbing on the sofa!

I used to do three eggs then thought it was maybe too much but am sure I had three other day and it was much better!! Just read in the paper that egg for breakfast keeps you fuller for longer too so can only be a good thing?

I don't think it matters, providing it isn't every day. Once a week perhaps, eggs are free on Xtra easy and if you like your eggs try duck eggs. They're bigger and creamier, chances are you'll only need 2 of them. :)

I don't think it matters, providing it isn't every day. Once a week perhaps, eggs are free on Xtra easy and if you like your eggs try duck eggs. They're bigger and creamier, chances are you'll only need 2 of them. :)

I dont very often them, maybe just twice a month so should be ok :) might give the duck eggs a try though, thanks.

I love it! Feels so much more like home than anywhere else I've lived, I'm so happy :) my waistline isn't though!! Haha, been meaning to message on fb for ages!

Great hun :) so happy for you :) dont worry about the diet right now i'm sure you'll get back into it :) xx

Afternoon ladies
Hope everyone is having a great sat :) I'm on a coach on the way to Wocester 2 hour journey :-( for a swim gala my youngest is in. So coach full of loud kids lol.

Back on 100% today yeah!! Brought my dinner chicken, pasta salad with me a pack of star crisps and a curly wurly so should keep me going :)
This morning I was at mum and dad's and they were saying I'm not to lose anymore weight my brother is home too so I had all 3 of them saying I look skinny and should stop now.....my answer was "I'm only a size 12 hardly skinny, when I'm an 8 then I'll agree" ha ha funny how others see you different to how you see yourself. Be interesting to see what the scales say on thursday after a month of not weighing, and in this month I've had more people saying "oh don't lose anymore!!" mmm I'm wondering if I've lost ?

Anyway still on the M6...... It's going to be a very long night what's everyone else up to??

Lil Pet Dragon said:
Chocolate teabags? Sounds interesting. I'll think I'll give them a try. Need to do something, this last few lbs is a pain lol. Thanks for the tip :)

I meant the vanilla ones taste like custard! Oops!

Hey ladies just about to head back to my own home looking forward to it :) sounds like mostly a good but busy weekend all round! X

Sorry to barge in guys without replying but am stuck on my green day. My book says I can have 113g raw chicken but mine is 140g, how do I syn it? I posted in syns section but as dinner is cooking am debating makin it Extra easy and ignoring the cheese I want badly :(

debtin said:
Sorry to barge in guys without replying but am stuck on my green day. My book says I can have 113g raw chicken but mine is 140g, how do I syn it? I posted in syns section but as dinner is cooking am debating makin it Extra easy and ignoring the cheese I want badly :(

115g raw weight Hun x

Thanks...how would I syn the remainder of the chicken? Will I weigh it once cooked then take the cooked allowance and I can cut the chicken to suit?

Cooked amount is 70g hun, sorry if is a bit late reply! anything over 70g you syn x

I just cut of the chicken til it weighed 70g as I didn't know how to syn it. Full up and it was lovely. Could have had take away with oh but glad I decided against it. The syns for my coleslaw and salad cream I could have had low syns Chinese but at least i avoided all the salt etc...used to have takeaway every week but not had one in two weeks....go me.!!

I just cut of the chicken til it weighed 70g as I didn't know how to syn it. Full up and it was lovely. Could have had take away with oh but glad I decided against it. The syns for my coleslaw and salad cream I could have had low syns Chinese but at least i avoided all the salt etc...used to have takeaway every week but not had one in two weeks....go me.!!

Woohoo!!That my aim now... me and OH had takeawy everyday for nearly 2 weeks a couple of weeks ago!! On plan and loving it now x

Back