Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Good stuff Kim sounds fab and well done for staying in control!! For some reason I feel like jumping right off the sw wagon. Not sure why but I won't. Going shopping just now...which I hate. Need to refocus x

I feel like jumping off too debs. Feeling very impatient. I just wanna be thin NOW

I've decided to take tonight off. Again, partially due to my agreement with OH but also because last week I had only 3 days actually fully on plan and still lost 2lb. So it means this week I should still have thurs/fri/sat/sun/mon/tues 100% on plan and I'm throwing in some success express day to help give me a boost :)

Being on the onion rings!!!! Xxx

Oooo I could eat some onion rings right now
Enjoy your night off

Wow so busy on here I will prob forget a few.
Nikki the dress is lovely and am sure you will look lovely
Kim hope lunch was nice?
Donna at my wedding next week I will have day off plan. I deserve a day seeing my dad getting wed without counting every drink...this would, for me be takin it too far then I get obsessed.
Glad the football went well, good stuff
God now I can't remember all the chat and am in work.
Third person this week asked if am losing weight/look tiny. How can that be if I have lost only 1.5 pounds? Confused. Hoping shred must be working but thinkin its too soon? Any ways feel better for it so am happy x

Hope you have a lovely time at the wedding

Yeah I think I'll keep syns around 5 every other day and then just have what I want on the night out. Not until next week anyway lol, could do with getting this week out of the way first

mmmmmmm sambuca

mmmmmm

Haha see I'm a vodka girl but in a lot of our local places a double vodka is like £4.50 and a bottle of wine is like £5.50 so to save money I've been drinking wine and I do love a nice cold Chardonnay. Mmmm. Think I'll see what I fancy.

I don't think it's a bad thing having a totally off plan night so long as the next day it's straight back on it otherwise it can spiral out of control and I too well know! Xx

Yeah best to just see what you fancy when your there. Hope you enjoy whichever you go for

Nikki, I'd go with the Vodka only coz its less Syns, but cheap wine sounds even more appealing! Enjoy your 'off plan' night! x

Had a lovely lunch with some girlfriends. We all meet once a month & call ourselves LWL....Ladies What Lunch!
I had Salmon Nicoisse with dressing on the side, so I've counted 10 syns in total for the dressing, olives & oil that the salmon was probably cooked in, so not too bad at all. It just goes to show that we can make healthy choices in a restaurant. Hope you've all had a good day x

oooo I love salmon, going out next Thursday for lunch with a friend, think I'll go salmon and rice yum yum

Wow this thread is very active. Haven't logged in since I joined this group ... Altho not sure I belong at the moment after my syn filled hen do. I'm hoping easy on easy off but after a really good week of exercising morning and night too the scales dont appear to have budged which is alarming as I fly to Mexico to get married in less than two weeks and need to fit in that dress!!

debtin said:
Good stuff Kim sounds fab and well done for staying in control!! For some reason I feel like jumping right off the sw wagon. Not sure why but I won't. Going shopping just now...which I hate. Need to refocus x

Yikes don't do that! Deb we all have days like that & it hits us all at some stage. I hit a bad patch a few weeks ago especially when you don't see the scales moving, but hang in there & we're all here to support you. When you're having a bad moment just come on here & I'm sure one of us will be able to come up with some words of wisdom!
You don't like shopping ......are you mad, you're a girl & its the law to love shopping!!! X

lilprincessvic said:
I feel like jumping off too debs. Feeling very impatient. I just wanna be thin NOW

Read my post to Deb.......do not stop SW! Bad naughty Vicky for having those thoughts! Have you measured as you will be pleasantly surprised at the shrinkage! X

laura35 said:
Wow this thread is very active. Haven't logged in since I joined this group ... Altho not sure I belong at the moment after my syn filled hen do. I'm hoping easy on easy off but after a really good week of exercising morning and night too the scales dont appear to have budged which is alarming as I fly to Mexico to get married in less than two weeks and need to fit in that dress!!

Hello & welcome. Yes it does move fast as we're a chatty bunch! Can't see your stats as on phone.....what are they & how much have you got to lose before your big day? Congrats by the way on your soon to be nuptuls x

Really great to know that there are people like me!!! i would LOVE to be in the 8's!! started SW 2 weeks and lost 4lbs!! really pls'd esp as i was a bit naughty at the weekend! Well i'm going to be sooo good this week! got a wedding at end of june and so want to be slim by then! everyone says oh your tiny! but at 5ft 2in i know 8st8lb ish is great for me!! :D

laura35 said:

Welcome hunny :) have you been to Mexico before?! If not its amazing! One of my favourite places ever!!

We are a very cheery and chatty bunch lol but we help ech other along and give each other the support and love we need :) xxx

kim63 said:
Hello & welcome. Yes it does move fast as we're a chatty bunch! Can't see your stats as on phone.....what are they & how much have you got to lose before your big day? Congrats by the way on your soon to be nuptuls x

I started at 10.13 after Xmas. Got down to 9.13 just before my hen do last week. Haven't had an official weigh in since and have had flu but sneaky weigh in says I put on 4lb .... Which is a LOT for 3 days off plan. Ideally I planned to be 9.10 for my wedding ... But right now i just wana make sure I'm still in the 9s! I think it should be * week in a few days, but I am carrying on into another pill pack do any of u know how this affects weight and water retention? Iv never done this since being on slimmin world.

Another 100% day for me. My appetite seems to have reduced somewhat since taking this new neuro drug. I've been on it a week now & really noticed a difference & it also seems to be making me a bit hyper! Had to see my GP today & mentioned it to him & he did say it can make you a bit 'wired'! Checked the side effects online & yep it can give you weigh loss or gain.....eeeek. & give you a feeling of euphoria lol! Poor DH will have to put up with that for the next 3 weeks as he's on leave! Mind you he did say rather that than the depressive cow I have been lol!
Told you all I was rather talkative & excitable....its the blinking drugs!!! X

Had a lovely night out tonight. Unfortunately, I ordered vodka diet coke, they served it without ice and it was flat!! OH went up and got it changed and it was the same :-( in the end we had tried 3 diet comes and 2 with vodka... All flat. Ended up with wine, had about 3/4 of a bottle, 3 onion rings, 2 fajitas (these were little dinky wraps so probably the same as 1) probably about 10 chips and a few squares of choc. I could have been so much worse but for some reason I chose a semi ok choice :) also walked Barney tonight about 30 minutes xxx

Nikki<3 said:
Welcome hunny :) have you been to Mexico before?! If not its amazing! One of my favourite places ever!!

We are a very cheery and chatty bunch lol but we help ech other along and give each other the support and love we need :) xxx

No iv never been. I went to Cuba last year and loved it and have heard Mexico is just as amazing. There's a group of 40 of us going, I am so excited. Just want this hen do weight gain gone! Usually Id I'd had a drinkin weekend it would show on the Monday and quickly drop off. But not this time, not sure if it's a mixture of that and the flu and what I just mentioned above. Any advice here? Iv been proper on plan and not been naughty since last Monday. Iv been exercising morning and night since Sunday. Usually I do 3 times a week and that usually does the trick. It's like my body is playing wedding dress games with me!!

PINKCHARLIE said:
Really great to know that there are people like me!!! i would LOVE to be in the 8's!! started SW 2 weeks and lost 4lbs!! really pls'd esp as i was a bit naughty at the weekend! Well i'm going to be sooo good this week! got a wedding at end of june and so want to be slim by then! everyone says oh your tiny! but at 5ft 2in i know 8st8lb ish is great for me!! :D

Hello & welcome. Well done on your loss so far.How much have you got to lose to get to 8.8?

laura35 said:
I started at 10.13 after Xmas. Got down to 9.13 just before my hen do last week. Haven't had an official weigh in since and have had flu but sneaky weigh in says I put on 4lb .... Which is a LOT for 3 days off plan. Ideally I planned to be 9.10 for my wedding ... But right now i just wana make sure I'm still in the 9s! I think it should be * week in a few days, but I am carrying on into another pill pack do any of u know how this affects weight and water retention? Iv never done this since being on slimmin world.

I'm sure that weight will come off in no time especially if you say on plan.
I think the majority of us tend to have a small gain on *week, but not sure how it would be by taking the pill back to back as the week break you would normally get from the pill is a withdrawal bleed, so not sure how the hormones react. If you do see a gain its only temporary & goes a few days later & unfortunately there's not a lot that can be done about it except have lots of fluids.

I'm sure you'll look amazing, you look great in your pic.

Good luck and hope you have a lovely time.

Had a lovely night out tonight. Unfortunately, I ordered vodka diet coke, they served it without ice and it was flat!! OH went up and got it changed and it was the same :-( in the end we had tried 3 diet comes and 2 with vodka... All flat. Ended up with wine, had about 3/4 of a bottle, 3 onion rings, 2 fajitas (these were little dinky wraps so probably the same as 1) probably about 10 chips and a few squares of choc. I could have been so much worse but for some reason I chose a semi ok choice :) also walked Barney tonight about 30 minutes xxx

Sounds like a great night and yeah not too bad on the syns either... shame about the coke though :(

I've had a 100% day, stuck with the plan I'd said earlier, so ee 1 HEA and 1 HEB plus 6 syns, I had an apple on top of what I was saying I was going to have, but I'm sure that won't kill me.

Planning on red tomorrow
apple, banana, raspberries, kiwi and strawberries with yoghurt for breakfast
tuna and cheese melt with pickled onions and beetroot (HEB and HEA) for lunch
tandoori chicken with roast squash and steamed veg for tea and then snacks hifi (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) and a cream egg (9 syns) hopefully won't want to snack but if I do maybe a pear and some crab sticks...

Nikki<3 said:

Yeah well done you! Is that the last of your socials now? Back onto plan you go now Miss Nikki! X

donna88 said:

Sounds like a great night and yeah not too bad on the syns either... shame about the coke though :(

I've had a 100% day, stuck with the plan I'd said earlier, so ee 1 HEA and 1 HEB plus 6 syns, I had an apple on top of what I was saying I was going to have, but I'm sure that won't kill me.

Planning on red tomorrow
tandoori chicken with roast squash and steamed veg for tea and then snacks hifi (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) and a cream egg (9 syns) hopefully won't want to snack but if I do maybe a pear and some crab sticks...

Tandoori chicken sounds nice is this home made?

100%ish day for me 1x hexa 2x1/2hexb's and 6 syns unfotunately I'm 3 syns over but hey it's 60 cal's so not too worried and I am supposed to be maintaining
Shred done today and a 2 mile walk so happy with exercise :)

Hello and welcome to newbies hope you can keep up we're a busy chatty bunch lol :)

Monthly wi for me tommorrow..... Feeling nervous cause not sure what to expect keep your fingers crossed he he :) x

Tandoori chicken sounds nice is this home made?

sort of..... never made it before but just planning on mixing some natural yoghurt (or fromage frai whichever I have in) with tandoori spice mix (I've just got some in a jar but you could probably mix it yourself) and adding some chicken breasts cut into strips, and just cooking it in the oven. Hoping it will work lol

donna88 said:

Planning on red tomorrow

Sounds good but bit confused about tomorrows lunch! The cheese is a HexA but the tuna wouldn't be a HexB as you're on a Red day or have I misunderstood?! Or is it on bread? X

Back