Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Nikki<3 said:
Sounds fab hun :) success express is basically every meal you have is 2/3 super free and 1/3 free, your allowed 1 HEXA and 1 HEXB, snacks have to be either super free or syns, and the syn value comes from the highest of the plans for example... You cant snack on ham without taking the green syn value. When I do it, I have super free snacks like pineapple and save my syns for sauces and and stuff x

There's a big success express thread on here somewhere Nikki that says you get 2 HEBs and 2 heas so think you are depriving yourself of some food there! X

How many syns should you have on express success? Xx

Hi There

Can I join your group please? I am in the 8's already but want to get a little lower. I am currently 8st8.5lbs (and 5ft2in) but would love to just lose a few more and get to 8st6lb. I do very well in the week and then seem to fall down at the weekends so progress is very slow. I started this particular diet at 8st13lb a few weeks ago so it is coming off. I am now trying to walk every day even if it's not for miles and miles - to try and boost it a bit. Anyhoo, nice to meet you and look forward to reading all your highs and sharing the not so highs.

Emma

icklerockchick said:
There's a big success express thread on here somewhere Nikki that says you get 2 HEBs and 2 heas so think you are depriving yourself of some food there! X

Hmm I'll have to hunt my books out lol i always only had 1 of each. Oh well, thanks for that, I'll double check x

CloudsKitchen said:
Hi There

Can I join your group please? I am in the 8's already but want to get a little lower. I am currently 8st8.5lbs (and 5ft2in) but would love to just lose a few more and get to 8st6lb. I do very well in the week and then seem to fall down at the weekends so progress is very slow. I started this particular diet at 8st13lb a few weeks ago so it is coming off. I am now trying to walk every day even if it's not for miles and miles - to try and boost it a bit. Anyhoo, nice to meet you and look forward to reading all your highs and sharing the not so highs.

Emma

Welcome hun :)

We are a mega chatty bunch but we keep each other motivated and we are trying our hardest :) good luck!

X

sorry everyone i am in a mad dash and not even sure if my links worked. i am looking to change from the purple to the teal one - not sure if you can see the colours ok? will catch up and reply to everyone soon x

Thanks Kim! I have been depriving myself!!

Muppet!
You've got me thinking about it as well now & I do like the idea of it, as I think I would find it very easy to do as most days my plate is full 2/3 SF & I tend to snack on SF anyways & its almost like an EE day but you can have an extra 2 Hex's! Cant see how that works myself, but you cant deny the science behind it! x

i liked the blue but the bridesmaids are in blue and i dont want to clash - so undecisive and i need to drive about 40 mins to change the purple one arghhhhh

Morning all. Sorry for my negativity last night, was just disheartened by the evil clothes sizes. Not sure why I let it get to me esp after nice compliments during the week. Guess stress of wedding etc is getting to me. I am very indecisive so buying a dress that am not keen on shouldn't be unusual for me.
Anyway 100% yesterday ee with both healthy extras and 13 syns
No shred due to shopping but back into it today
Back out to shops today eeek
Thank you so much for your support and nice words. Kim your right as I had pair size 8 trousers on at the time I couldnt get the size 10 on. The older i am getting the smaller clothes seem to be x x

Deb dont apolgise thats what this thred is for, get it all off your chest we can then all support you. Clothes are so different in every shop, think they should get rid of sizes and you just buy the one that fits you, constantly comparing sizes is a waste of your time, like you said you were in a size8 so I think you should just buy something that make you feel good, and not worry about the size cut the label out if it makes you feel better, then you wont remember what size it said lol. hope you find something today xx

Don't worry about getting down, we all have those days. Glad to see your feeling better today though :)

Good luck with the shops

I'm off to my nanna's today, which means I have to try and avoid the biscuit tin....

Why do Nan's always have loads of goodies in????he he enjoy your visit. x

sorry everyone i am in a mad dash and not even sure if my links worked. i am looking to change from the purple to the teal one - not sure if you can see the colours ok? will catch up and reply to everyone soon x

I like the teal one but then green is my favourtie colour, and if you went for the nude accessories it would go with that one too. The dress is lovely and I'm sure will look lovely on. looks a very flattering fit. Speak later hope you find what you are looking for xx

kim63 said:
Muppet!
You've got me thinking about it as well now & I do like the idea of it, as I think I would find it very easy to do as most days my plate is full 2/3 SF & I tend to snack on SF anyways & its almost like an EE day but you can have an extra 2 Hex's! Cant see how that works myself, but you cant deny the science behind it! x

I didn't even think about it like that... Hmmm see when I've done it before I tend to be having 1 b and 1 a but I also stick to just red day foods. This morning I had a massive bowl of orange, pineapple and blueberrys with a ww yog on top, followed by a hifi bar. Usually I only have he hifi bar, so really I've had unnecessary extra calories. Oh well at least my day is neutral if I Change my mind later xx

Morning everyone,
Well weighed in this morning and after a month of staying away from the scales Ive stayed the same, woohooo!!!! feels good to not have a gain :D
Plan for this month, is
1. stay off the scales again
2. stick to plan 100% when i can
3. If something social comes up then going to have that meal off plan and not stress or count it in on syns.
4. use syns weekly to allow for little weekend treats.
5. complete the 30 day shred
6. maybe go back to running club??

All the above are managable and number 6 i will try, my knee does not hurt anymore, but then ive not ran for 3 weeks at all so will see how it goes, might go for a run tonight both girls are swimming, so have an hour.
Whats everyone up to today???

Morning all :) not been mega chatty as feeling a bit down bout myself. Just dont feel any different than I did last year even though ive lost 3 stone. I am getting the paul mckenna I can make you think box set thin so trying to make myself feel better. Theres a hypnosis thing on enjoying your body once you have got it so think it will help. Hopefully it will have done tonight so I can sit in bath with them tonight. Not feeling very positive so cant think of anything today :)
Happy Thursday everyone x

lynica said:
Morning everyone,
Well weighed in this morning and after a month of staying away from the scales Ive stayed the same, woohooo!!!! feels good to not have a gain :D
Plan for this month, is
1. stay off the scales again
2. stick to plan 100% when i can
3. If something social comes up then going to have that meal off plan and not stress or count it in on syns.
4. use syns weekly to allow for little weekend treats.
5. complete the 30 day shred
6. maybe go back to running club??

All the above are managable and number 6 i will try, my knee does not hurt anymore, but then ive not ran for 3 weeks at all so will see how it goes, might go for a run tonight both girls are swimming, so have an hour.
Whats everyone up to today???

That's great hun :) bet you feel fab don't you.

I seriously need to get back into exercise I've gone all wobbly wobbly again!

X

100% Challenge Week 2

Kim (9st 6lbs)

Tuesday - 100% Green. 1HexA 1HexB. 8 Syns. Cycle 628 cals
Wednesday - 100% EE. 1HexA. 10 Syns. 30 min PW 125cals
Thursday -

Nikki (9st 12.5lbs)

Tuesday - 100% Red 2Hexa 2HexB. 30 Syns
Wednesday - Off Plan
Thursday -

Vicky (10st 1.5lbs)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexB. 6.5 Syns. 30min circuit 3m walk
Wednesday - 100% Green. 6 Syns
Thursday -

Debbie (8st 8.5lbs)
T
uesday -100% Green 2HexA 2HexB. 5 Syns. Shred
Wednesday -
Thursday -

Lynica (9st 8lbs)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexA 2x0.5HexB. 3 Syns
​Wednesday - 100% EE 1HexA 0.5x2HexB. 6 Syns. Shred & 2m walk
Thursday -

Donna (9st 1.5lbs)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB. 9.5 Syns. Walking
Wednesday - 100% EE 1HexA 1Hexb. 6 Syns
Thursday -

Just need Debs & Vickys......I waded thru all the posts & couldn't see yours, so apologies if you've posted! x

Last edited:
Back