Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Can I join you? After my WI today I am officially (just) in the 9s - 9st 13.5lb! I have not been here since my early teens so I am extremely pleased with myself. It took two months to work through the 10s so I think I may be here for a while....

Of course you can join :) welcome and I think I'll be here a while as well, only 9 stone 2.5 but I keep going up and down, can't get past the 9 stone point. Think I'll stay here even when I do to be fair :p

Do pizza hut use fresh pasta, I've just found the nutritional info of the salmon pasta bake and tried to work out the syns on the syns calculator, with it being the foot long and its come in at less syns then the one on syns online, surely it should be the same or higher :/ only thing I can think of is I put pasta in as a free food, will have to try it without as well

okay now I'm really confused, on syns online the salmon pasta bake is 20.5 but the info from pizza hut website works out at 16 syns... but surely if anything it would be more as its the footlong dish! That's 16 syns whether you count pasta as a free food or not, I don't understand how it can have the same result with or without

lilprincessvic said:
Wedding invites made :)

Yay when's your big day. Bet you're relieved and excited to hve them done!

Not till 3rd of June next year but we paid deposit last week n wanna give the invites out a year to the day before. Taken 3 1/2 hours n h2b has blisters from the glue gun lol. Can't wait to hand them out :)

h2b has nearly.finished doing up the mini to sell too which will hopefully pay off the rest of the wedding!

lilprincessvic said:
Not till 3rd of June next year but we paid deposit last week n wanna give the invites out a year to the day before. Taken 3 1/2 hours n h2b has blisters from the glue gun lol. Can't wait to hand them out :)

h2b has nearly.finished doing up the mini to sell too which will hopefully pay off the rest of the wedding!

Ooh exciting! Aww minis are so cute I always wanted one with the checkered roof hehe shame I can't drive!! X

Look at this picture Beto Perez sent for my cousin. He is the founder of zumba!!!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120519_002733.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120519_002733.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 63
donna88 said:
okay now I'm really confused, on syns online the salmon pasta bake is 20.5 but the info from pizza hut website works out at 16 syns... but surely if anything it would be more as its the footlong dish! That's 16 syns whether you count pasta as a free food or not, I don't understand how it can have the same result with or without

Sorry Donna I really can't help. Am useless when it comes to working out syns etc. It's only one day so try to enjoy it then start afresh once its over ;)

Morning all, have had hectic few days running around here, there and everywhere. Not eaten enough and when I have its been rubbish like fruit pastilles and four finger kit kat. So after wine tonight I won't have very many syns to play with....realistically I shouldn't have the wine but It's toss up as feel like I deserve it after crazy few days I have had.
Also have a communion today and its steak pie or chicken on menu...what would you suggest to be best bet? For the girly night I know host makes brushetta...would this be high?
Sorry for the questions just with all the running around and Not being focused am feeling Extra fat as haven't did shred in few days...need try do that within next hour to try make myself feel better
Good news is am almost all sorted for the wedding wohoo
Have good day everyone x

Dunno what's wrong I found shred Extra hard today. Dunno if I was very aware of time cos I have to leave house soon, cos little one kept shouting on me or cos I had three day break?

lilprincessvic said:
Look at this picture Beto Perez sent for my cousin. He is the founder of zumba!!!

Aww fab how cute! X

icklerockchick said:
Aww fab how cute! X

Gorgeous int it. This Guy is like world famous n he has done it for my cousin. The instructor has put it on a zumba forum and now people from all over Yorkshire are coming to my zumbathon!

Just done day 3 of week 3. I am dripping wet! She does short bursts of 30 seconds cardio for 30 min on day 3 and I was out of breath after about 5 mins lol.

Stepped on scales this morning and they r showing 1 off so fingers crossed for Monday!

debtin said:
Dunno what's wrong I found shred Extra hard today. Dunno if I was very aware of time cos I have to leave house soon, cos little one kept shouting on me or cos I had three day break?

Probably cos you were aware of time so couldn't relax into it and enjoy it. Well done for doing it though.x

Wedding invites made :)

oooo congrats, I bet you can't wait to get them sent out :)

Thats sweet

Sorry Donna I really can't help. Am useless when it comes to working out syns etc. It's only one day so try to enjoy it then start afresh once its over ;)

I think I'm just going to count the highest syns, can't do anymore then that! Not getting weighed this week, but still want to be good as I'm being off plan next week before I get weighed lol, I'm hoping this week will make up for next :p

Morning all, have had hectic few days running around here, there and everywhere. Not eaten enough and when I have its been rubbish like fruit pastilles and four finger kit kat. So after wine tonight I won't have very many syns to play with....realistically I shouldn't have the wine but It's toss up as feel like I deserve it after crazy few days I have had.
Also have a communion today and its steak pie or chicken on menu...what would you suggest to be best bet? For the girly night I know host makes brushetta...would this be high?
Sorry for the questions just with all the running around and Not being focused am feeling Extra fat as haven't did shred in few days...need try do that within next hour to try make myself feel better
Good news is am almost all sorted for the wedding wohoo
Have good day everyone x

I wouldn't worry too much about the syns that you can't help, I would think that brushetta would be high in syns, but I don't know. As for the pie, would you be able to just eat the filling, otherwise go for chicken as pastry is evil!!

Hope you enjoy your wine

It's probably because you were very aware of the time, see how you are tomorrow

Just had the tropical daiquiri front graze box and it was AMAZING. Sour mango, line raisins and pineapple. Nomnom. Also got a piece of carrot cake with a tea bag. And it's only 102 calories mmmmmmm

lilprincessvic said:
O and Jillians new saying in this workout was I don't want you to feel the burn I want you to feel the puke in your throat lol

Ha ha I like that!

Just had the tropical daiquiri front graze box and it was AMAZING. Sour mango, line raisins and pineapple. Nomnom. Also got a piece of carrot cake with a tea bag. And it's only 102 calories mmmmmmm

Ooooo I love carrot cake mmmmm

Found out why I gained this week, its a star week! I don't expect them as I'm on the depo injection, but I had one in October and the week before I gained a lb...lost 3.5 the following week though, so at least my gain should go... fingers crossed I won't gain even with the Birthday celebrations next week

Ooooo I love carrot cake mmmmm

Found out why I gained this week, its a star week! I don't expect them as I'm on the depo injection, but I had one in October and the week before I gained a lb...lost 3.5 the following week though, so at least my gain should go... fingers crossed I won't gain even with the Birthday celebrations next week
Oo fingers crossed for next week then!!

Back