Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

icklerockchick said:
Sounds like lots of fun things going on today!

Cake looks fab and hope little one enjoys being a caterpillar! Got a bit of a soft spot for them as hungry caterpillar was one of my fave books as a kid ;-)

Wow Claire that's great you only gained 2lb you'll have that off again in no time!

Eek Kim hope your rash vanishes and is your doggy feeling any better yet?

Morning runs Annie wow you are super motivated but yeh defo best not to overdo it to begin with.

Alton towers is a fab day out hope you have a lovely time!

Ok now for the exciting part ;-) WI this morn and despite having a mega off plan day last weekend and then using my weekly points wisely rest of time as in used some every day rather than trying to stick to zero and end up on a crazy binge - I lost 1.5lb :) hello 9st 8.5lb nice to meet you not seen you before :-D x

I hope it doesn't take too long to get rid of it. I'm going to be very good from now on until reading festival. Thats my target atm for feeling good about myself. Its the end of august so i have time haha.

Congrats on the weigh loss thats brilliant news! x

MidnightPrincess said:
Oo lots of big changes. Must feel good though, especially cutting your hair. I dont think i'd be brave enough to cut 6 inches off of my hair haha.

I bet the dress is lovely, i'm sure we'd love to see a picture if you're feeling brave x

My ends on my hair were awfull and with my dress for the wedding it needs a sharp bob, so I've one from bum length hair to boob length lol. Love it! Xxx

donna88 said:
Big changes there, are you coming off the pill onto something else, or are you trying?

I have every faith in you getting to your target

Well I'm not going onto anything else :-D so exciting! Thanks hun x

My ends on my hair were awfull and with my dress for the wedding it needs a sharp bob, so I've one from bum length hair to boob length lol. Love it! Xxx

I love my long hair....its not as long as yours is or was mind lol, but its always nice when you get it cut shorter isn't it.... feels a bit liberating lol. I used to have really long hair and I had it cut to just above my shoulders, trying to grow it back again now.

Well I'm not going onto anything else :-D so exciting! Thanks hun x

Oooo very exciting :)

donna88 said:
I love my long hair....its not as long as yours is or was mind lol, but its always nice when you get it cut shorter isn't it.... feels a bit liberating lol. I used to have really long hair and I had it cut to just above my shoulders, trying to grow it back again now.

Oooo very exciting :)

It felt so good to have it cut, just I keep goig to play with it and it isn't there lol very strange feeling after I've been growing since I was 18. Oh well it's makes a nice change :) x

lilprincessvic said:
Wow Nikki thats so exciting!!!

I know isn't it just :D we spoke about it a lot last year and the my OH just turned around to me and said he wanted us to try now. I was so happy! So we decided on yesterday being my last day on my pill. So now I have to get to target ASAP! X

GAH-just had a call from little ones Dad asking what we're doing bank holiday because he would like to have little one! Seriously, its the Friday before the bank holiday, why is he only just asking???? Then he acts all put out when you say we have plans!!!

Saying that I'm not surprised, its what he usually does. But he text me on Wednesday asking about the weekend and saying he's working Saturday... I told him we were planning on going somewhere Sunday but he can have him then instead of us going out! What more does he want!?

NIKKI! So exciting! So happy for you x

Ooh exciting Nikki!

Ach Donna try not to let him bother you to much, it's their job as exs to be as annoying as humanly possible lol! X

downtownsuzie said:
NIKKI! So exciting! So happy for you x

Thanks hunni :)

Super excited!! Need to get to target now and what's a better excuse than that eh :)

X

icklerockchick said:
Ooh exciting Nikki!

Ach Donna try not to let him bother you to much, it's their job as exs to be as annoying as humanly possible lol! X

Thanks hun :-D x

Haha I know, it literally just happened and I just had to have a rant! Thing is he could have had him over the bank hol as me and boyfriend are going away on our own, but I've already arranged for my mum to have him and she loves having him and will have planned lots of nice things, so I know he's his dad but I don't think its fair to tell her she's not having him now, especially considering she is doing me a massive favour.

Although to be fair I'm glad he isn't having him, as he doesn't look after him properly when he does have him and little one always comes back in a right mood because he's not had proper bed times ect. and is allowed to get away with crying and shouting to get his own way

Definitely Nikki!

Donna, we have no end of problems with OH's ex, usually with her accusing him of all things you've said about your ex! We just can't win, no matter what we do - I see it can be frustrating from both side.

We're having an impromptu Nando's meal out tonight - OH got a 'chicken cheque' given to him by the MD of Nando's! I'm going for plain chicken (skin removed), with sides of corn on the cob and salad. It's actually less syns than what I had originally planned! Haha!

MidnightPrincess said:
Congratulations Nikki! That's exciting =P. Are you feeling anxious about it at all?

Feeling very anxious. We haven't told anyone at all yet and just thought we'd let nature take its own course.

So glad to see you back hun. After all your stresses about uni and things over the last few months.

Xxx

Definitely Nikki!

Donna, we have no end of problems with OH's ex, usually with her accusing him of all things you've said about your ex! We just can't win, no matter what we do - I see it can be frustrating from both side.

We're having an impromptu Nando's meal out tonight - OH got a 'chicken cheque' given to him by the MD of Nando's! I'm going for plain chicken (skin removed), with sides of corn on the cob and salad. It's actually less syns than what I had originally planned! Haha!

obviously i dont know ypur situation but my ex is a waste of space. he was abusive in our relationship which was why i left, and he spent a good year and a half not bothering with little one as he thought we'd get back together because in his words "I wouldnt do any better then him now id had a baby"

i dont bother arguing with him about how he is with little one anymore as there is no ppint. it doesnt change anything.

to be honest i can also see ot from both sides as i know plenty of women who dont know how lucky they are with their kids dads. but you'd have to meet my ex and within a few minutes you'd see what i mean

Feeling very anxious. We haven't told anyone at all yet and just thought we'd let nature take its own course.

So glad to see you back hun. After all your stresses about uni and things over the last few months.

Xxx

best thing to do, if you tell everyone you'll be putting lots of stress on yourselves, just leave it to happen when it happens :) good luck though im so excited for you

just found out my boyfriends parents are coming up this weekend...will be here tonight. me and other half are eating as normal and they'll eat when they get here, probably takeaway...easier if they just ate on the way but hey ho. no idea what will happen tomorrow and sunday food wise though :/ i hate when they're around because you can't plan anything!

wish they'd given us more notice as well...im going to have to rush around cleaning now and ash wants to get bacon after work so we can do slimming world brealfast in the morning hut really we could just do with sorting the house as it'll nver be up to their standards (by their standards i dont mean theyre extremely clean but im not good enough for their little boy so my housekeeping skills will always be in question)

bring on sunday tea time!!!!!

Nikki<3 said:

Xxx

Must be, bless you. She's right, it's probably best to keep it to yourselves for the moment no need to give yourself anymore added stresses. All in good time =P

Awah thanks love, i'm happy to be back. Has been a very stressful time but i'm determined =) x

That's why I love this forum it can be easier to tell our online friends than the real world :) I mean that in a good way not a creepy I have no real friends way haha! X

obviously i dont know ypur situation but my ex is a waste of space. he was abusive in our relationship which was why i left, and he spent a good year and a half not bothering with little one as he thought we'd get back together because in his words "I wouldnt do any better then him now id had a baby"

i dont bother arguing with him about how he is with little one anymore as there is no ppint. it doesnt change anything.

to be honest i can also see ot from both sides as i know plenty of women who dont know how lucky they are with their kids dads. but you'd have to meet my ex and within a few minutes you'd see what i mean

just found out my boyfriends parents are coming up this weekend...will be here tonight. me and other half are eating as normal and they'll eat when they get here, probably takeaway...easier if they just ate on the way but hey ho. no idea what will happen tomorrow and sunday food wise though :/ i hate when they're around because you can't plan anything!

wish they'd given us more notice as well...im going to have to rush around cleaning now and ash wants to get bacon after work so we can do slimming world brealfast in the morning hut really we could just do with sorting the house as it'll nver be up to their standards (by their standards i dont mean theyre extremely clean but im not good enough for their little boy so my housekeeping skills will always be in question)

bring on sunday tea time!!!!!

Again, not knowing your situation, but he doesn't sound like a nice person at all! OH and I are in the middle of paying back £10,000 worth of fraud she committed against him, but seeing as she's "a single mother of three with one on the way and all without a job" (her words, not ours), patience is wearing very thin! She says she can't afford to help pay any of it and asks all the time for money for stuff, but the children sit there with brand new Next clothes on every time we see them and they each got a new DS with games for Christmas! "Rinsing the system" I believe it is called. Legally speaking, she won't have to work again until that baby is 7 and by then she'll have been out of work for at least 9 years!

She's especially antsy atm cause she's due in 9 days, she digs him out about the smallest of things: "J* said that he's allowed to jump on the bed, is that true?!" - it's just ridiculous.

She doesn't seem to understand that he's working every hour under the sun to pay those debts off. All he gets is grief about not seeing them enough and working during the school holidays - not everyone has a job that's term time only! He's supposed to work 4 days on, 4 days off but he's got a 14 day stint coming up so that we can pay our bills and he's getting his ear chewed out. She only allowed him to see the children for 3 hours over Christmas and then complained that he didn't see them enough! Nightmare!

I know what you mean about OH's parents - luckily my OH's parents are lovely, but my ex's were a nightmare! It will soon be Sunday :)

Back