Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

downtownsuzie said:
OH's parents 30th Anniversary party! Bought an 8 and it does do up and looks really quite reasonable, but I can't climb stairs or sit down!

I'm watching a documentary about a murderer lol - avid viewing! I'm also looking up wedding budgets and dress ideas :) :)

Have you something to tell us....wedding budgets & dresses????!!!! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Have you something to tell us....wedding budgets & dresses????!!!! X

It's not official, as in, we're not telling "people" yet and there's no ring on my finger, but it's definitely what we both want and we've been talking about starting to save for it. We probably won't get officially engaged until next year, when we can afford a ring lol. In a year's time, once our finances are in order, we will be able to save around £800 a month towards it. It'll probably be in 2014, but as I say, it's not official yet x

downtownsuzie said:
It's not official, as in, we're not telling "people" yet and there's no ring on my finger, but it's definitely what we both want and we've been talking about starting to save for it. We probably won't get officially engaged until next year, when we can afford a ring lol. In a year's time, once our finances are in order, we will be able to save around £800 a month towards it. It'll probably be in 2014, but as I say, it's not official yet x

So I can't say CONGRATULATIONS yet then?! X

Not officially ;) lol

downtownsuzie said:
OH's parents 30th Anniversary party! Bought an 8 and it does do up and looks really quite reasonable, but I can't climb stairs or sit down!

I'm watching a documentary about a murderer lol - avid viewing! I'm also looking up wedding budgets and dress ideas :) :)

Moral of that is don't climb any stairs & stand up all night.....schimples! X

Haha, you joke about it, but it might actually come to that!

Good news though, my measurements are coming back down, I'm pretty much back to where I was - amazing the difference a week can make! I'm wearing my dusky pink jeans today (the ones you all persuaded me to buy) and they're not even tight! They're 10's!! xo

downtownsuzie said:

Good news though, my measurements are coming back down, I'm pretty much back to where I was - amazing the difference a week can make! I'm wearing my dusky pink jeans today (the ones you all persuaded me to buy) and they're not even tight! They're 10's!! xo

Well congratulations and erm, ahem congratulations (whispers) ;)

Good stuff on both accounts, your doing well. I ate better today than have for days...still have sore head and still not lookin forward to weigh in tho who does.
In a way want it done so can start afresh without wondering.
Missed start of concert....Robbie is my favourite. Gary I like but.....

Hope your all good x

Good stuff on both accounts, your doing well. I ate better today than have for days...still have sore head and still not lookin forward to weigh in tho who does.

Hope your all good x

Hehe, thank you. You'll be the first to see a picture once there's a ring on my finger!

You'll be fine at WI - get it done and then its out of the way!

Just realised that I haven't eaten chocolate in 5 days!

downtownsuzie said:

Blimey I remember you buying them as you needed some persuasion & how Fabaroonie they fit! X

downtownsuzie said:

Unofficial congratulations then Annie x

Unofficial congratulations then Annie x

Thanks lovely! I think we could do it with a really reasonable budget :) I was worried that it was going to be crazy high! lol

Want to see my favourite dress so far, girls?

debtin said:

Hope your all good x

Non of us like WI Debs but you'll feel better for it & you can start afresh. It may not be as bad as you think!
Robbie was on again singing Mac The Knife......swoon swoon! I love all his swing stuff....did you see the Swing concert he did at the ALbert Hall? X

Wow what an absolutely stunning dress & is that the correct price for it $142!!! X

Yeah, it's not the actual designer dress though, just a copy. I don't think I'd get it from this site, I'd see if I can get it over here. I love it though! If I did get it from there, works out at £90 plus £30 delivery!

Back