Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Don't know what's wrong with me lately as I don't really have an appetite & feel as if I have to force my Hex's & syns in! Yesterday & today was supposed to be a Red day but has been changed to a EE day as not had any HexB's & only 2 syns that was for gravy! Do any of you have times like this? The last thing I want to happen is, especially with the calories burnt cycling, I don't lose coz I'm not eating enough! I've been having a main meal at dinner & just a small breakfast & lunch. This all started a few weeks ago when I started a new neuro drug, so I'm hoping it will settle!
Sorry for my drip as its normally the opposite, we want to eat! Never happy are we lol!!! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Don't know what's wrong with me lately as I don't really have an appetite & feel as if I have to force my Hex's & syns in! Yesterday & today was supposed to be a Red day but has been changed to a EE day as not had any HexB's & only 2 syns that was for gravy! Do any of you have times like this? The last thing I want to happen is, especially with the calories burnt cycling, I don't lose coz I'm not eating enough! I've been having a main meal at dinner & just a small breakfast & lunch. This all started a few weeks ago when I started a new neuro drug, so I'm hoping it will settle!
Sorry for my drip as its normally the opposite, we want to eat! Never happy are we lol!!! X

I have this now and then, but it only really lasts for a couple of days. It might be now that you are feeling more on track than ever (with your cycling and whatnot) that you're subconsciously thinking that you don't want to overindulge? As you say though, try to make sure that you take in enough calories for all of your cycling because gaining would throw you off plan altogether x

downtownsuzie said:
I have this now and then, but it only really lasts for a couple of days. It might be now that you are feeling more on track than ever (with your cycling and whatnot) that you're subconsciously thinking that you don't want to overindulge? As you say though, try to make sure that you take in enough calories for all of your cycling because gaining would throw you off plan altogether x

Thanks Annie. Its just been going on a few weeks now & thought it would settle. I will be so disappointed if I gain on Friday coz I haven't eaten enough as I'm on plan 100% & have lots of miles in the legs!
Oh well what will be will be.....maybe I should have a choccie frenzy lol! X

Thanks Annie. Its just been going on a few weeks now & thought it would settle. I will be so disappointed if I gain on Friday coz I haven't eaten enough as I'm on plan 100% & have lots of miles in the legs!
Oh well what will be will be.....maybe I should have a choccie frenzy lol! X

Hehe, that sounds like a plan! We bought some Freddo's today, but other than that we've stayed away from buying most other bad things.

OH weighed today and it said 11st 3 - he walked into the front room all downtrodden and sad and I told him that's why he shouldn't weigh every day!

How much has he lost in how long?
Men are worse than us! Mine weighs in the evening sometimes after a big meal! He's lost 21lbs since January & eats for Britain but is cycling over 300 miles a week!

How much has he lost in how long?
Men are worse than us! Mine weighs in the evening sometimes after a big meal! He's lost 21lbs since January & eats for Britain but is cycling over 300 miles a week!

He didn't weigh when we first moved in, but he weighed in a couple of weeks ago at 11st 8 and then got down to 10st 13. I think he lost a lot of weight with the hot weather (he patrols outside for some of the day). Since then though, he's got the 'I've lost weight and can eat what I like' syndrome - he'll soon learn!

That's an absolutely goregous dress and a complete steal! Unofficial congratulations from me also =P x

Thank you!

More unofficial congratulations from me Annie and agree the dress is gorgeous! Only on phone so can't really look at the website is it Chinese or hong kong supplier? A lot of them do gorgeous made to measure dresses for really cheap the only problem is they take a while and if it ends up not fitting or you don't like it then it's not worth the expense of sending it back.

Quick report 100%, sf and 7 weeklies yesterday and same today (I think need to go double check) x

Annie your dress is gorgeous. Think you would look lovely in a bin bag tho and am sure you will have fun trying on loads.
I have what your oh has "lost weight so can eat what I like syndrome"...I knew there was a medical term for it, thanks ;)

Kim I agree that you prob should try eating a bit more. Even using he on oil or nuts just to fit them in for the dietary needs.
Just remember you are shrinking no matter what scales say. Remember how it feels to get into those clothes? You are also back into your cycling and have been 100% for weeks now. You are the queen of 100% challenge :) keep it up x

Morning all, happy to report i sts at weigh in today. Not sure if it will be "catch up" next week due to my terrible eating (and wine) habits. Very happy with that AND ready to rejoin 100%. If you dont mind Kim can you readd me please. Taking each day at a time but hoping to be successful. Will still do syns weekly as well

Going to give the lemons a miss today - been having horrible headaches for a few days and originally thought it was due to me not drinking as much coffee as i normally would but in hindsight i only drink prob 3-4 cups max a day and didnt ever cut it right out so now am not sure it was caffeine. I read that when you start using lemon it has a cleansing effect and can give headaches due to the release of toxins (?). I am going to lay off them today and see if it helps - maybe not have as much lemon but i am curious if it will help esp if i try to be good?

have a good day all x

Morning ladies! In a bit of a bad mood thanks to my mum having a go about not having a job yet... When i don't even have my final marks of my exams or graduated. So thats added stress atm. But i'd love to join in the 100% challenge as well pleeease.

I weighed in today (decided i'd make me WI fit with the start day of 100%) at 9st 12 so thatd a sts for me. Which after my dads birthday is an achievement in itself! I will be going to a carvery today but will try and be as good as possible x

Morning ladies

Actually felt hungry this morning, so shared breakfast with DH & nephew who are starting their 36 hour evolution at 10am! Off for a ride in a bit, but its bloomin freezing!
Just saw on the TV that Big Brother starts again tonight.......yipee! Does anyone else follow it, or am I the sad one lol!

Well done Debs on STS, pretty impressive after your week last week & of course I'll add you to the 100% challenge again. Cant believe we've been doing the challenge for 4 weeks now.......do you all want to carry on with it?
Lemons can be a trigger for migranes Deb, so maybe they are causing your headaches. Do you use aspartame at all, as that can be a trigger as well? xx

Morning ladies! In a bit of a bad mood thanks to my mum having a go about not having a job yet... When i don't even have my final marks of my exams or graduated. So thats added stress atm. But i'd love to join in the 100% challenge as well pleeease.

I weighed in today (decided i'd make me WI fit with the start day of 100%) at 9st 12 so thatd a sts for me. Which after my dads birthday is an achievement in itself! I will be going to a carvery today but will try and be as good as possible x

Blimey I thought she would be happy for you to be having a rest after your last few months of exams! I think mums think its their job to nag!
Well done on STS after the party & here's to a new week of the 100% challenge x

100% Challenge Week 4

Kim 9st 6lbs (STS)
Tuesday - 100% Red 2HexA 2HexB 8 Syns 38.5 mile ride 1425 calories
Wednesday- 100% Red 2HexA 2HexB 12 Syns 16.7 mile ride 733 calories
Thursday - 100% Red 2HexA 2HexB 11 Syns 30 mile ride 1131 calories
Friday - 100% Green 1HexA 2HexB 5 Syns Rest Day
Saturday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB 11 Syns Rest Day
Sunday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB 10 Syns 21.7 miles 943 calories
Monday - 100% EE 1HexA 2 Syns Rest Day

Vicky 9st 12lbs (-1.5lb)
Tuesday - 100% Red 2HexA 2HexB 14 Syns
Wednesday - ? Off Plan
Thursday - 100% Red 2HexB 6 Syns
Friday - Off Plan
Saturday - Off Plan
Sunday - 100% green 2HexB 15 Syns
Monday - 100% Red 1HexA 2HexB 12 Syns 5 mile walk

Ronnie 9st 7lbs (-1lb)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1Hexa 1HexB 11 Syns
Wednesday - Off Plan
Thursday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB 2 Syns
Friday - Off Plan
Saturday - Off Plan
Sunday - Off Plan
Monday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB 6 Syns

Donna 9st 0.5lbs (+0.5lbs)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexA 1Hexb 3.5 syns
Wednesday - 100% Green 2HexA 2HexB 2 syns
Thursday - 100% Green 2HexA 2HexB 0 Syns
Friday - 100% Green 1HexA 2HexB 0 Syns
Saturday - Off Plan
Sunday - 100% Green 1HexA 1HeB 10 Syns
Monday - Off Plan

Laura 9st 8.5lbs (-4lbs)
Tuesday - 100% SF 9 Wkls
Wednesday - 100% SF 5 Wkls
Thursday - 100% SF 7 Wkls
Friday - 100% SF 9 Wkls
Saturday - Off Plan
Sunday - 100% SF 7 Wkls
Monday - 100% SF 7 Wkls

Annie 9st 13lbs
Thursday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB 6.5 Syns 25 min jog/fast walk
Friday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB 13 Syns 1 Mile jog 103 calories
Saturday - 100% EE 1Hexa 1HexB 12 Syns Rest Day
Sunday - 100% Green 2Hexa 2Hexb 1 Syns 400 calories
Monday - 100% Green 2HexA 2HexB 13 Syns Rest Day

Vicky, Ronnie & Annie can I have your meal plans please so I can complete week 4 please xx

Last edited:
100% Challenge Week 5

Kim 9st 6lbs (STS)
Tuesday - 16.2 mile ride 628 calories

Vicky 9st 12 lbs (-1.5)
Tuesday -

Ronnie 9st 7lbs (-1lb)
Tuesday -

Donna 9st 0.5lb (+0.5lb)
Tuesday -

Laura 9st 8.5lbs (4lbs)
Tuesday -

Annie 9st 13lbs
Tuesday -

Debbie 8st 7.25lbs (-1.75lbs)
Tuesday -

Claire 9st 12lbs
Tuesday -

Last edited:
Annie your dress is gorgeous. Think you would look lovely in a bin bag tho and am sure you will have fun trying on loads.
I have what your oh has "lost weight so can eat what I like syndrome"...I knew there was a medical term for it, thanks ;)

Haha, that made me giggle and thank you, you're very kind. Well done on your STS! x

Well done with the official STS! And try not to let your mum get you down. Good luck with the carvery, usually carverys are a very good choice on SW :)

Morning ladies

Actually felt hungry this morning, so shared breakfast with DH & nephew who are starting their 36 hour evolution at 10am! Off for a ride in a bit, but its bloomin freezing!
Just saw on the TV that Big Brother starts again tonight.......yipee! Does anyone else follow it, or am I the sad one lol!

I used to follow it religiously until it got ridiculous x

Vicky, Ronnie & Annie can I have your meal plans please so I can complete week 4 please xx

100%, Green, 2 HEa 2 HEb, 13 syns, rest day

Although I have made a mistake without even realising - how many syns is it for bacon?

[h=2]Can Lemon Water Help You Lose Weight?[/h]
Written by: Tim

There have been many claims about the effectiveness of a lemon juice diet, where a person takes a squirt of lemon juice in flat warm water in morning daily to effect weight loss. Are these claims true? It would seem so in the light of evidence pertaining to the effectiveness of lemons in improving digestion and helping the body regulate the absorption of sugar. That’s not all, it has also been found that Vitamin C is a great asset to anyone who is serious about weight loss simply because it helps the body absorb calcium into its fat cells, which in turn helps you lose weight.
[h=3]How Does Lemon Juice Help Weight Loss?[/h]
It’s amazing how a simple fruit like a lemon can be so effective in helping the body regulate its metabolism and sugar absorption, in a manner that helps you lose extra weight. The secret lies in the “acidity” content in a lemon. Lemons are rich in citric acid, so when you take a glass of lemon juice in plain warm water first thing in the morning, you introduce healthy natural digestive aid into your stomach. The citric acid, from lemons, end up interacting with the other acids and enzymes in your digestive tract which results in a healthy and problem free digestion.
lemon-glass.jpg
Lowers Absorption of Sugars: It has been studied that even a little lemon can help you lower the absorption of sugars from the food you eat simply because of its high acidic content. You can go one step further and eat some lemon peels along with the juice, this acts like a double whammy on weight gain, because the pectin present in the peels helps in weight loss by becoming a gel forming substance in your stomach which reduces the sugar absorption from the food you eat.
Researched Facts: A research at Arizona State University indicated that people who stock up on foods that are high in vitamins, such as lemons, oranges, grapes and kiwi fruit, as less likely to gain weight in comparison with people whose intake of Vitamin C is on the low side.Helps Absorption of Calcium: It is well proven that lemon juice accentuates the acidity of the digestive system and this helps the body in the absorption of calcium from the foods you eat, and this calcium is then stored up in the fat cells. It has been studied that the more the calcium content in fat cell, the more its ability to burn fat. So this another benefit of lemon juice for weight loss.
[h=3]How to Introduce Lemon Juice into Your Body?[/h]
There are many different ways in which you can introduce lemon juice into your body in a way that helps you lose weight. Some people propagate the use of lemon juice with apple cinder vinegar, while some swear by the effectiveness of lemon juice in honey, with warm water, for weight loss. All these methods are usually tried and tested and its effectiveness is not in doubt. Whether you drink lemon juice with plain warm water or you mix it up with other natural ingredients like honey, it’s effectiveness remains the same. If you are serious about weight loss, then you need to befriend the lemon. Lemon water helps you lose weight naturally and helps your body improve its immunity and digestion as a bonus.© Outofstress.com

​Found this article about lemons if anyone's interested x

Hi busy day today it's jessie's birthday so won't be on plan today although I have not had pancakes for brekkie had my usual so happy with that decision :)
Was100% yesterday though had 1 hexa &b and 8 syns EE

ooh whispers congratulation to Annie quietly loving your dress choice too ;-)

Well done on sts deb and claire :)

Have a great day girls xx

Back