Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

100% Challenge Week 5

Kim 9st 6lbs (STS)
Tuesday - 100% Green 1HexA 2HexB 0 Syns 16.2 mile ride 628 calories
Wednesday -

Vicky 9st 12 lbs (-1.5)
Tuesday - 100% Red 2 HexA 2HexB 12 Syns
Wednesday -

Ronnie 9st 7lbs (-1lb)
Tuesday - Off Plan
Wednesday -

Donna 9st 0.5lb (+0.5lb)
Tuesday - Off Plan
Wednesday -

Laura 9st 8.5lbs (4lbs)
Tuesday -
wednesday -

Annie 9st 13lbs
Tuesday -
Wednesday -

Debbie 8st 7.25lbs (-1.75lbs)
Tuesday -
Wednesday -

Claire 9st 12lbs
Tuesday -
Wednesday -

Last edited:
Morning girls.

Sorry haven't time to reply to all, as bombing around looking after the boys who are just on their last 12 hours & then Im off out for lunch for a friends 50th. Have looked at the menu & its very limited for us SWers as lots of creamy sauces, but it looks as tho I'll end up with the burger, no chips & a big salad.
Ended up having no syns yesterday as I normally have them in the evening with a snack mars bar, but busy driving around the Dorset countryside supporting the boys!

Hope you all have a good day xx

kim63 said:
Morning girls.

Sorry haven't time to reply to all, as bombing around looking after the boys who are just on their last 12 hours & then Im off out for lunch for a friends 50th. Have looked at the menu & its very limited for us SWers as lots of creamy sauces, but it looks as tho I'll end up with the burger, no chips & a big salad.
Ended up having no syns yesterday as I normally have them in the evening with a snack mars bar, but busy driving around the Dorset countryside supporting the boys!

Hope you all have a good day xx

At least you dont have to worry if you a bit over your syns today. Hope the ride is going well.

I put mine up last night but I can't do bold on my phone.

Tuesday: 100% red day, 2 hexb 2 hexa and 12 syns. Also did 30 mins pirates.

I'm totally on it this week. Plan on having a 100% week. Going to gym today with my mum and got my zumbathon on Sunday which I am so looking forward to. Hoping to raise so much for my cousin :)

Having an awful morning.. I've lost a white gold saint christopher necklace that my nan bought me. I can't find it anywhere! ='(

oh no :( hope you find it soon!!!!

i was off plan yesterday...going for 100% today, counting breakfast as my syns then going synfree/lowsyn until Tuesday...which i can't wait for, looking forward to a straight forward 100% week

how long does it take to put weight on after being off plan? i weighed myself today and ive only put on the lb that id lost this week, if thats it thats great but im worried everything i ate yesterday is still waiting to go on lol

donna88 said:
how long does it take to put weight on after being off plan? i weighed myself today and ive only put on the lb that id lost this week, if thats it thats great but im worried everything i ate yesterday is still waiting to go on lol

Read that it can take ten days but honestly don't know the science behind it. Hope you had fun x

MidnightPrincess said:
Having an awful morning.. I've lost a white gold saint christopher necklace that my nan bought me. I can't find it anywhere! ='(

Awe hope you find it...its not good when you lose something special x

Read that it can take ten days but honestly don't know the science behind it. Hope you had fun x

Had a great time, so going to try and not worry too much about it. Made some syn free egg custards and have a massive pineapple in so can do fruit salads, oh and I've bought some cherry's so I can make cherry and almond ice-cream....so I have plenty of things to keep me away from the syns. Bring on Tuesday so I can get the WI over with and get back onto plan properly

Hope you had fun donna n don't worry bout it!! It will come off again. Easy on easy off :)

Didn't manage both classes as my mum was shattered after the first but gonna do some yoga later. Feel great after the body conditioning class n booked on the one on Saturday x

We had a lovely weekend, missed little one loads, but it was great having some time just to ourselves. I'm hoping the extra exercise walking everywhere and up and down steps ect. will counter act the food. Plus I'm trying to do more exercise now anyway, might as well start now.... I managed 20 minutes on the crosstrainer today, was aiming for 30 but little one kept coming up to talk to me and I forgot to take a glass of water up with me, but I don't think 20 minutes is a bad start. Sat in my pj's now recovering from it lol.

Going to try and stay syn free until Tuesday, but won't beat myself up if I have 5 or so

Well I didn't quite make it into your group this week. I weighed in tonight n I was 10st 0.5lb

So near......but yet so far

Jo2982 said:
Well I didn't quite make it into your group this week. I weighed in tonight n I was 10st 0.5lb

So near......but yet so far

It'll happen soon.

My stats for today

Wednesday 100% red 2 hexb 1 hexa 4 syns x

Hi guys starting the challenge today!

Wed- 100% ee 1 HEA 1 HEB 5.5 syns 45 min dance workout and 45 min legs bums n tums toning

lilprincessvic said:
It'll happen soon.

My stats for today

Wednesday 100% red 2 hexb 1 hexa 4 syns x

Forgot to add my exercise

Wednesday 100% red 2 hexb 1 hexa 4 syns. 1 hour body conditioning, 30 mins yoga x

Hey ladies, sorry I've not popped in for a while. Been mad busy unfortunately! Day before I go on hols today and just weighed in at nine stone 8! Very happy - just short of my mini target of nine 7 but after the jubilee weekend I can't complain!

Think I'll have to join your 100% challenge when I get back xxx

Whitey27 said:
Hey ladies, sorry I've not popped in for a while. Been mad busy unfortunately! Day before I go on hols today and just weighed in at nine stone 8! Very happy - just short of my mini target of nine 7 but after the jubilee weekend I can't complain!

Hello stranger!
Well done on being one pound off, you must have been on plan since we last chatted.
Where are you off to on jolly hols? Have a wonderful time & hope to 'see' more of you when you come back.

Of course you can join the challenge as it certainly helping us Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Whitey27 said:

Heeeey stranger. Well done on nearly hitting the mini target. Hope you have a fantastic holiday.

I got my big date tonight, started the prep last night with face packs. Made my mum have one too lol.
Gonna watch some fitness tv n do some yoga later lol.

100% Challenge Week 5

Kim 9st 6lbs (STS)
Tuesday - Green 1HexA 2HexB 0 Syns 16.2 mile ride 628 calories
Wednesday - Red 2HexA 15 Syns Rest Day
Thursday -

Vicky 9st 12 lbs (-1.5)
Tuesday -Red 2 HexA 2HexB 12 Syns 30min Pilates & 3mile walk
Wednesday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 4 Syns 1hr BC & 30min yoga
Thursday

Ronnie 9st 7lbs (-1lb)
Tuesday - Off Plan
Wednesday -