Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I am sooooooo excited, Im going to the Field to Fork Festival tomorrow & James Martin is going to be there judging some competition......I lurve him!!!!! x

Ladies how do you multi quote like you do and do you need be on computer as opposed to phone?

Yes Kim can't wait to see your dress!!

Viki am sure your gain will be temporary x

Hope you all have good weekend x

Ladies how do you multi quote like you do and do you need be on computer as opposed to phone?

can do it on phone or comp...at the bottom right of the post there is the " symbol for single quotes and "+ for multiquote... tick "+ on all the posts you want to quote and then click reply to thread....i only learnt this recently myself

I am sooooooo excited, Im going to the Field to Fork Festival tomorrow & James Martin is going to be there judging some competition......I lurve him!!!!! x

ooo sounds great, hope you have a great time.

we're not up to much this weekend which is a shame but prob good for keeping me on track.

kim63 said:
Morning ladies

Well, Im pleased to report a 3lb loss, a 10cm loss in 3 weeks & my fat % is in the 20's at last! Have the fat % thingy on my scales but very rarely use it as dont think its that accurate, but it was good to see 20 something rather than 30 something lol! xx

10lb TO GO!!!!! :D

Checking in from turkey to say fan bloody tastic. Well done u xx

I think something of a miracle happened to me tonight.....DH & I decided to have a lovely home cooked meal & pretty scrumptious it was & all SW friendly with a total of 4 syns for the starter & main. The plan was to have a few drinkies, well I had 3 vodka & slimline & I've left DH downstairs with a bottle of Red! What has become of me, I seem to have gone off the old booze! Enjoyed my vodkas but certainly didn't want anymore as they were 15 syns worth...I think I'm so in the zone now I don't want anything to ruin my weightloss as I have 7 weeks to lose 10lbs! Or it might be I want to be bright eyed & bushy tailed for James tomorrow lol! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

kim63 said:
I think something of a miracle happened to me tonight.....DH & I decided to have a lovely home cooked meal & pretty scrumptious it was & all SW friendly with a total of 4 syns for the starter & main. The plan was to have a few drinkies, well I had 3 vodka & slimline & I've left DH downstairs with a bottle of Red! What has become of me, I seem to have gone off the old booze! Enjoyed my vodkas but certainly didn't want anymore as they were 15 syns worth...I think I'm so in the zone now I don't want anything to ruin my weightloss as I have 7 weeks to lose 10lbs! Or it might be I want to be bright eyed & bushy tailed for James tomorrow lol! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Good stuff Kim...its funny you say that cos since I have been "off plan" as such, I have been eating less synful things or not hungry at all. Hardly eaten anything today tho makin it up with my usual.wine. so weird as I posted few weeks ago how fruit and yoghurt wasn't keeping me full but had it most mornings and its kept me going. It really is mind over matter I reckon. I was in Tesco and saw kettle chips on offer..knew I wanted them but didn't buy them. Granted if I was strictly following plan I would have bought them. It sort of feels good to not expect anything from weigh in this week. its like a trial based on "who knows"...all I know is I am eating when hungry and mostly choosing wisely
Have great day tom Kim, is he the chef? If so I like him too
Thanks donna, will give this a bash tom x

I spent £156 in the Ann summers catalogue lol. 2 sets of underwear n some toys woop.

Hope everyone has had such a good day :) I have :-D

100% Challenge Week 5

Kim 9st 6lbs (-3lbs)
Tuesday - Green 1HexA 2HexB 0 Syns 16.2 mile ride 628 calories
Wednesday - Red 2HexA 15 Syns
Thursday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 10 Syns
Friday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 19 Syns
Saturday -

Vicky 9st 12 lbs (-1.5)
Tuesday -Red 2 HexA 2HexB 12 Syns 30min Pilates & 3mile walk
Wednesday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 4 Syns 1hr BC & 30min yoga
Thursday -Red 1HexA 2HexB 12 Syns
Friday -
Saturday -

Ronnie 9st 7lbs (-1lb)
Tuesday - Off Plan
Wednesday - Off Plan
Thursday - EE 1HexA 0.5HexB 30.5/105 Syns
Friday - EE 1HexA 2x0.5HexB 17.5 = 48/105 Syns
Saturday -

Donna 9st 0.5lb (+0.5lb)
Tuesday - Off Plan
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 10 Syns 20min X-trainer
Thursday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 0 Syns 20min X-trainer
Friday - EE 1HexA 1Hexb 1 Syn
Saturday -

Laura 9st 8.5lbs (-4lbs)
Tuesday - Off Plan
Wednesday - 22PP 0 Wkls
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -

Annie 9st 13lbs
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -

Claire 9st 12lbs
Tuesday - Off Plan
Wednesday - Off Plan
Thursday -EE 1HexA 1Hexb 14 Syns
Friday -
Saturday -

Last edited:
Good stuff Kim...its funny you say that cos since I have been "off plan" as such, I have been eating less synful things or not hungry at all. Hardly eaten anything today tho makin it up with my usual.wine. so weird as I posted few weeks ago how fruit and yoghurt wasn't keeping me full but had it most mornings and its kept me going. It really is mind over matter I reckon. I was in Tesco and saw kettle chips on offer..knew I wanted them but didn't buy them. Granted if I was strictly following plan I would have bought them. It sort of feels good to not expect anything from weigh in this week. its like a trial based on "who knows"...all I know is I am eating when hungry and mostly choosing wisely
Have great day tom Kim, is he the chef? If so I like him too
Thanks donna, will give this a bash tom x

Will be interesting to see how your WI goes Deb. I bet coz the 'pressure' is off you'll have a loss!
Yep its the chef that does Saturday kitchen! x

I spent £156 in the Ann summers catalogue lol. 2 sets of underwear n some toys woop.

£156 on knickers!!!!! x

Morning girls
So excited to see James Martin today & the sun is shining!
Hope you all have a good day x

Morning girls
No sun shinning here it's blowing a gale :-(
Have a great day kim hope you get up close post a piccy if you do he he

Sorry can't remember past posts it's always so fast moving on here lol oh yeah hope you zumbathon goes well Vicky and hope you've not had any of that tuck..... Didn't see any fruit there ha ha ;-)
Hope everyone else is being good too :)

Well as you know I'm struggling get back on track thurs was EE 1xhexa 1/2hexb but 30.5syns (30.5/105) yesterday was all good till after work and then went bit of track but all within weekly syns. Friday then was EE 1x hexa 2x1/2's hexb 17.5 syns (48/105).
I am feeling a little off this morning got that sugary headache and taste in my mouth, this is how I used to feel all the time before sw and me no likey :-(
So need to get some superfree in today and keep on track, not sure what food will be served tonight and will try not drink too much :)
Got to do my hair and makeup this morning before we go so that should keep me busy and away from the kitchen lol
Will post pics when all ready enjoy your weekend everyone xx

I love Ann Summers, but not allowed to spend that much lol. My boyfriend did treat me to a lovely set before we went to Scarborough though.....and some new shoes so I can't complain (actually I've had loads spent on me recently as I've been having to try and build my wardrobe back up after loosing weight)

Friday - 100% ee, 1 hea, 1 heb, 1 syn

extra easy again today, boyfriends decided he fancies breakfast as we have bacon out for carbanara for tea later (although he's just realised we have no sausages out.....duh you decided 10 minutes ago you wanted breakfast)

kim63 said:
Morning ladies

Well, Im pleased to report a 3lb loss, a 10cm loss in 3 weeks & my fat % is in the 20's at last! Have the fat % thingy on my scales but very rarely use it as dont think its that accurate, but it was good to see 20 something rather than 30 something lol! xx

10lb TO GO!!!!! :D

Well done Kim! That's a fab loss xx

donna88 said:
I love Ann Summers, but not allowed to spend that much lol. My boyfriend did treat me to a lovely set before we went to Scarborough though.....and some new shoes so I can't complain (actually I've had loads spent on me recently as I've been having to try and build my wardrobe back up after loosing weight)

Friday - 100% ee, 1 hea, 1 heb, 1 syn

extra easy again today, boyfriends decided he fancies breakfast as we have bacon out for carbanara for tea later (although he's just realised we have no sausages out.....duh you decided 10 minutes ago you wanted breakfast)

Well my oh said I could get whatever I wanted cos I deserved a treat!! So I got 2 full sets of underwear. Stockings the lot. Including one of the 'boob job' bras cos I have no boobs now. And some toys :) can't wait for them to come but they won't come until work on Thursday cos I have to wait for pay day to pay for them lol.

Just done 20 mins yoga with the oh. Found an easier workout cos he found the one yesterday too hard teehee. Going to gym with my mum at 11 then got my best friends little girls party this afternoon which will be an afternoon of avoiding cakes!!!!!
I actually have a very busy weekend lol.
Hope everyone is well x

Well my oh said I could get whatever I wanted cos I deserved a treat!! So I got 2 full sets of underwear. Stockings the lot. Including one of the 'boob job' bras cos I have no boobs now. And some toys :) can't wait for them to come but they won't come until work on Thursday cos I have to wait for pay day to pay for them lol.

Just done 20 mins yoga with the oh. Found an easier workout cos he found the one yesterday too hard teehee. Going to gym with my mum at 11 then got my best friends little girls party this afternoon which will be an afternoon of avoiding cakes!!!!!
I actually have a very busy weekend lol.
Hope everyone is well x

Oooo I saw one of the boob job things, it looked gorgeous suppost to make you gain a bra size and loose a dress size! I really want it, will have to hassle him a bit more lol. But I got just a boob job one for Christmas from my boyfriend and its great. Really flattering. The lace that does it up at the back came undone last time I used it though and haven't got round to sorting it back out again.

I'd love to do something like yoga with my boyfriend but he really isn't into stuff like that. He's busy outside trying to save our pumpkins at the moment :( the rain keeps trying to drown them.

Good luck avoiding the cake but hope you have a lovely time as well. I'm having just a relaxing weekend before going back to work. Gutted as we're meant to have 3 films from love film but only 1 has arrived, the other two should have got here yesterday so I'm positive their lost in the post but we can't report it until the 13th

That's really rubbish. Bout the pumpkins and the film!!!

Hopefully I'm getting a real boob job after we have had kids. Its one of my insecurities. I've got from busting out of a H cup to barely filling a D cup with my saggy skin. I just want an uplift and I've looked into it but they don't recommend it before you have kids cos the same can just happen again.

Just got back from doing the body conditioning class and while I was working out in my new size 8 top!! I noticed that I have a two pack woop. The abs at the top t so defined you can see the split in them. Just need to get the layer of fat off the bottom 4 now lol x

Funny that, me and boyfriend have talked about me getting one after we've had kids. I don't want to be any bigger just fill them out more, I hate how my boobs look now. :(

oooo jealous, I'm sure you'll be there in no time :D

and I know, not having much luck lol. Hopefully the pumpkins will be okay now he's put them in new pots, will just have to keep an eye on them when it rains heavy. As for the films, hopefully they'll turn up on Monday otherwise it'll take over a week just to get it sorted. We have other things to watch but that's not the point, we pay for lovefilm and I like getting my moneys worth

Back