Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

debtin said:
Morning ladies - i need to make a public declaration that i will not be having wine this upcoming weekend!!!!!. Honestly i had one bottle of wine like i normally do and i felt as though i had spent the weekend revisting my teens yesterday. The tiredness was awful. I think lack of food that day wasnt the best idea to then consume wine but the past few times i have had wine i have been suffering sore heads. This used to happen before my pregnancy then after it i could drink wine and be fine....not sure whats going on but if i feel like something come the weekend i will have a beer.
I did manage to do the weekly shopping AND after i ate the huge bag of Doritos i cut our grass - garden is pretty big so it took effort. It wasnt enough to make me get back on track and had half an indian - didnt eat it all but still - wine=s hangover =s eating cr*p
So lesson learned - need to be very minimum today and thinking i will just eat fruit and a yoghurt until dinner time - not sure if it will help???

Anyway now that i have got it out my system - even typing my guilt is helping me haha
Going to start my workout tomorrow - NO EXCUSES

have a great day ladies!!

You can do it debs x

Morning ladies.
Had a fabulous time at the Food Festival & was very restrained as there was loads of free nibbles & tasters everywhere, but I just had some strawberries & asparagus! Had front row seats on a hay bail watching the BBQ championships, Charles Campion judged the professional chefs & James Martin judges the Amateur chefs.....no Debs he didn't do any cooking.....a really good day & then last night we went to a surprise birthday party, had 12 syns worth of Vodka & Slimline & bed nice & early. Today we're off to a parade for Armed Services Day & then DH goes back to his crash pad tonight ready for work in the morning....where has these 3 weeks gone?!

Ronnie, you looked absolutely fabulous....who did your hair? Hope you had a good time x

Claire, hope you're feeling better today.

Deb, thats why I've not drunk wine for a while, as its not the wine that particularly puts on the weight if you count it in your syns, its the hangover food & not being able to resist any naughties as your body craves sugar/fat with a hangover!
Have you tried Vodka & Slimline or something similar? I have my measured vodka, top it up with loads of slimline tonic, ice & cucumber. Its a lovely refreshing drink & not as bad as wine!!!!

100% Challenge Week 5

Kim 9st 6lbs (-3lbs)
Tuesday - Green 1HexA 2HexB 0 Syns 16.2 mile ride 628 calories
Wednesday - Red 2HexA 15 Syns
Thursday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 10 Syns
Friday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 19 Syns
Saturday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 15 Syns
Sunday -

Vicky 9st 12 lbs (-1.5)
Tuesday -Red 2 HexA 2HexB 12 Syns 30min Pilates & 3mile walk
Wednesday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 4 Syns 1hr BC & 30min yoga
Thursday -Red 1HexA 2HexB 12 Syns
Friday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 12 Syns 20min yoga
Saturday - Green 1HexA 1HexB 15 Syns
Sunday -

Ronnie 9st 7lbs (-1lb)
Tuesday - Off Plan
Wednesday - Off Plan
Thursday - EE 1HexA 0.5HexB 30.5/105 Syns
Friday - EE 1HexA 2x0.5HexB 17.5 = 48/105 Syns
Saturday -
Sunday -

Donna 9st 0.5lb (+0.5lb)
Tuesday - Off Plan
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 10 Syns 20min X-trainer
Thursday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 0 Syns 20min X-trainer
Friday - EE 1HexA 1Hexb 1 Syn
Saturday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 0 Syns
Sunday -

Laura 9st 8.5lbs (-4lbs)
Tuesday - Off Plan
Wednesday - 22PP 0 Wkls
Thursday - SF 5 Wkls
Friday - SF 7 Wkls
Saturday - Sf 6 Wkls
Sunday -

Annie 9st 13lbs
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday - Sunday -

Claire 9st 12lbs
Tuesday - Off Plan
Wednesday - Off Plan
Thursday -EE 1HexA 1Hexb 14 Syns
Friday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 10 Syns
Saturday - Poorly
Sunday -

Last edited:
Morning girls
Thanks for all your lovely comments made my day :) you are all so kind xx

I did my hair and make up myself my hair is still sticking up at the front this morning ha ha

Still lying in bed feeling a little worse for ware oopsy it was a very late night 3am but I did go onto water at midnight we were still dancing at 2.30 so hopefully balanced out food and drink with a lot of dancing :).
My hubby is battered lol trying keep up with squaddies is not a good idea he went walkabout at 4.30 and I couldn't find him..... My brother found him in another room lol lucky it was an empty one he he
Good night though xx

Sounds like you had a great day too Kim enjoy your day today xx

Deb I know how you feel drink is the devil juice leads to all kinds of munchies not sure what I'll have today feel a little sick :-( need a cuppa I think x

Vicky is it your Zumba today?? Hope it all goes well !! x

Morning girls
Thanks for all your lovely comments made my day :) you are all so kind xx

I did my hair and make up myself my hair is still sticking up at the front this morning ha ha

Still lying in bed feeling a little worse for ware oopsy it was a very late night 3am but I did go onto water at midnight we were still dancing at 2.30 so hopefully balanced out food and drink with a lot of dancing :).
My hubby is battered lol trying keep up with squaddies is not a good idea he went walkabout at 4.30 and I couldn't find him..... My brother found him in another room lol lucky it was an empty one he he
Good night though xx

Sounds like you had a great day too Kim enjoy your day today xx

Deb I know how you feel drink is the devil juice leads to all kinds of munchies not sure what I'll have today feel a little sick :-( need a cuppa I think x

Vicky is it your Zumba today?? Hope it all goes well !! x

Haha, sounds a fabulous night Ronnie & I know that feeling oh too well of functions going on into the wee small hours, but well done you going onto water at midnight, very restrained!
Your hair was fabulous ....how did you know how to style it? Was the music all 1040's, Glen Miller etc, if so no wander you boogied all night as that kind of music is brilliant!
Hope you start to feel a bit better, as nothing worse than a hangover! xx

morning ladies,

sounds like a fab night out Ronnie

is the zumbathon today? good luck of so and hope you have a fab time and raise loads of money.

just come back from a driving lesson...first one in a few weeks but she was very impressed. going to go over some manouvres next week and then thinking about bookong my test as theyre coming it at the end of July at the moment!!!

Best report in -
Thur- sf, 5 weeklies
Fri- sf, 7 weeklies
Sat- sf, 6 weeklies

Back on track with it :) aiming for 100% week as have only had once since starting the challenge lol ah well got to adapt the plan for life don't we ;-)

Hope zumbathon goes really well and that everyone else has a nice lazy Sunday :-D x

grrrr tried to do the multi quote but couldnt - think am still hungover.

Yeah Kim i need to try something....usually am ok with the munchies next day though when i think back am not really that great. Its only when i feel as bad as i did yesterday that i realise i prob do crave the junk more. I just like the process of pouring a wine after a week of work etc but for some reason pouring a vodka doesnt have the same effect - will maybe try as i have some in cupboard

Lynica - i tried to be good and had pineapple with yoghurt - cleaned all upstairs, bedding washed, cleaned out cupboards etc but then gave in and had a sandwich and cos am not buying bread as i am trying to stay off it it wasnt wholemeal - just 50/50 bread ugh

anyway trying no to dwell on it all - have made cous cous for tomorrow lunch - always do better on week days and working extra day in work for 12 weeks so it can only help wiht being on plan

both your nights sounded great

yay good on you - cant remember a week where i was 100%...but yes need to adapt to life at times. well done

Hope you feel a bit better soon deb! I find with wine or fruity ciders it's really hard to stop at one or two but I find spirits much easier to control. X

Afternoon ladies. The zumbathon went really well and we raised £400!!!! Really enjoyed it too.

Im shattered now though. Me n oh r gonna .fo our yoga later then get a bath n go to bed lol.

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend.

Oo forgot to report my days.

Friday 100% red day. 12 syns 2hexb and 1 hexa 20 mins yoga
Saturday 100% green days. 15 syns 1 hexb 1 hexa

Even quite high on syns so hope it doesn't show. I need the unofficial gain off lol x

lilprincessvic said:
Afternoon ladies. The zumbathon went really well and we raised £400!!!! Really enjoyed it too.

Im shattered now though. Me n oh r gonna .fo our yoga later then get a bath n go to bed lol.

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend.

Oo forgot to report my days.

Friday 100% red day. 12 syns 2hexb and 1 hexa 20 mins yoga
Saturday 100% green days. 15 syns 1 hexb 1 hexa

Even quite high on syns so hope it doesn't show. I need the unofficial gain off lol x

Well done thats loads! x

Well done that fantastic!

Your active so I doubt your high syns will effect anything, I'm tempted to re-introduce syns today and tomorrow rather then waiting until Tuesday but I'll see how I feel, depends if I'm hungry later or not

Thanks girls.

Had a nap I was so tired lol.

Unfortunately my scales arnt looking good :-( will just see what tomorrow brings. Me n the oh are going to sit down n plan this weeks meals now :)

Helllooooo ladies!!!

Back from France this morning.... WI at 10st exact! I believe that's a STS or maybe a 1lb gain?

Got home to champers on ice :-D ready and stocked up for my 1 st weight loss goal and I'm ready for 100% hope to get there ASAP

Thought I'd shared a pic of me on wedding day :)

Sorry I've not read through everything as I've only had my phone on me!!

Zxxxx

Attachments

• image-3181467677.jpg
    image-3181467677.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 71
Helllooooo ladies!!!

Back from France this morning.... WI at 10st exact! I believe that's a STS or maybe a 1lb gain?

Got home to champers on ice :-D ready and stocked up for my 1 st weight loss goal and I'm ready for 100% hope to get there ASAP

Thought I'd shared a pic of me on wedding day :)

Sorry I've not read through everything as I've only had my phone on me!!

Zxxxx

Sounds great,

You look amazing btw.

Fab news on the money raised vicky!

You look lovely Nikki so slim and tall! Dress really suits you too!

Lazy day of watching supernatural, can't wait til my OH gets back tomorrow evening really bored in myself. Nesquik cake, vanilla chai latte and the Winchester boys to keep me company ;-) yum! X

Back