Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

icklerockchick said:
Ooh I would love more! Pics please :) what u getting next? I would love the money to start on my arms but that's not likely to happen for a while! X

That's wha I'm starting on. I would love sleeves but think my arms r too weeny for them. I'm getting some lyrics from a song across the front of my shoulder then a rainbow coming out of them n down my shoulder n butterflies out of the bottom. Well that's wha I got in ma head anyways x

Jenna88 said:
Sexual deviants the lot of them haha!
Also since I've hijacked your chat just letting you ladies know that I once again belong here...went back to 10st last week grr but lost 3lb this week! The only way is down :)

Brilliant....well done!

Jenna88 said:
Sexual deviants the lot of them haha!
Also since I've hijacked your chat just letting you ladies know that I once again belong here...went back to 10st last week grr but lost 3lb this week! The only way is down :)

Woop well done x

I was told this weekend that 50 shades is Twilight fan fiction, she just changed all the names to get it published :/ I've never read any of them so don't know if that even makes sense, but there is another book which is quite popular which was Harry Potter fan fiction which got very popular so the lady who'd written them changed all the names and any reference to Harry Potter and had it published!

Feel so tired this morning

Anyway 100% ee Sundayy, 1 hea, 1 heb and 10.5 syns

I might have a look at this 5 shades thing. My auntie keeps putting it on fb.

I don't want to get excited but this morning the scales said 9 7.8 :-D I'm looking forward to weigh in on Wednesday.

I'm going to group tonight but not weighing in :)

I was told this weekend that 50 shades is Twilight fan fiction, she just changed all the names to get it published :/ I've never read any of them so don't know if that even makes sense, but there is another book which is quite popular which was Harry Potter fan fiction which got very popular so the lady who'd written them changed all the names and any reference to Harry Potter and had it published!

Feel so tired this morning

Anyway 100% ee Sundayy, 1 hea, 1 heb and 10.5 syns

Cant say the books are anything like Twighlight! There's not a vampire in sight, but a lot of biting lol!!! x

I might have a look at this 5 shades thing. My auntie keeps putting it on fb.

I don't want to get excited but this morning the scales said 9 7.8 :-D I'm looking forward to weigh in on Wednesday.

I'm going to group tonight but not weighing in :)

I bet you are! x

100% Challenge Week 6

Kim 9st 2lbs (-4lbs)
Tuesday - Red 2HexA 2HexB 7 Syns = 40/105
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 4 syns = 36 /105 21.1 mile ride 753 calories
Thursday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 10 Syns = 26/105 30 mile ride 1146 calories
Friday - EE 1HexA 28 Syns = 77/105 D1 L3 Shred
Saturday - Off Plan!
Sunday - EE 1HexA 2 Syns = 75/105 3 mile walk
Monday - D2 L2 Shred

Vicky 10st 2lbs (+2.5)
Tuesday - Off Plan
Wednesday - S & S 4 packs
Thursday - S & S 4 packs 20min yoga 1h burlesque
Friday - Off Plan!
Saturday - S & S 4 packs
Sunday - S & S 3 packs + low carb meal 1h zumba 555 calories
Monday -

Ronnie 9st 6lbs (-2lb)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 0.5 x 2HexB 15 Syns
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 0.5 x 2HexB 3 Syns
Thursday - EE 1HexA 0.5 x 2Hexb 2 Syns 3 mile walk
Friday -
Saturday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 31 Syns = 56/105
Sunday - Off Plan!
Monday -

Donna 8st 12.5lbs (-2lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 14 Syns
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 11.5 Syns
Thursday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 8.5 Syns
Friday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 11.5 Syns
Saturday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 13 Syns
Sunday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 10.5 Syns
Monday -

Laura 9st 7.5lbs (-5lbs)
Tuesday -SF 9 Wkls
Wednesday - SF 6 Wkls
Thursday - SF 4 Wkls
Friday - Off Plan!
Saturday - SF 7 Wkls
Sunday - SF 4 Wkls
Monday -

Annie 9st 13lbs
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -
Monday -

Nikki 10st
Tuesday - Off Plan
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 15.5 Syns
Thursday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 14 Syns
Friday - Off Plan!
Saturday - Off Plan!
Sunday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 24 Syns
Monday -

Debbie 8st 7.25lbs (-1.75lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 8 Syns = 97/105
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 47 Syns = 50/105
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -
Monday -

Last edited:
Bloomin' typical, todays the first day I've woken up & there's no wind & Im not cycling! Going to have a go at Level 2 of the Shred & see what thats like & then decide which day I prefer 1, 2 or 3. I know thats not what you're supposed to do, but I get bored easily with DVD's, so may a do a mixture of the days to keep me interested!

Ladies can have you're meal plans for some of the days xx

Kim....

Yeaterday was EE - 24 syns. 1 HEXA 1 HEXB

Ooh exciting vicky I love getting new ink it's been way too long! :-(

Yeh I heard about shades of grey originating from twilight fan fiction- think the thing about just changing the names must be exaggerated but yeh they could have just removed vampire references and the female character in the book is stupidly immature for her age so would make sense for her to be much younger.

I don't like doing the same exercise either Kim I need variety - so alternating levels could be good plus if you do the harder versions on some it's all a decent workout regardless of what level it's supposed to be, plus a lot of people find level 2 much harder than level 3! I got new adjustable weights too so doing it with bigger weights this time! X

Ooh exciting vicky I love getting new ink it's been way too long! :-(

Yeh I heard about shades of grey originating from twilight fan fiction- think the thing about just changing the names must be exaggerated but yeh they could have just removed vampire references and the female character in the book is stupidly immature for her age so would make sense for her to be much younger.

I don't like doing the same exercise either Kim I need variety - so alternating levels could be good plus if you do the harder versions on some it's all a decent workout regardless of what level it's supposed to be, plus a lot of people find level 2 much harder than level 3! I got new adjustable weights too so doing it with bigger weights this time! X

I read the first Twilight book & saw the first film, but couldn't read anymore of the series as the girl drove me nuts! I think Ana has more about her than the girl in Twilight.....at least she answers Christian back!

Ooh Im glad someone else feels like that about the Shred......its still a workout & to be honest I didn't find level 3 particularly hard to do at the time, but I certainly ached in places the next day, so Im interested in level 2 to see if that will be harder! I follow the lady on the right as she does the 'easier' options of the exercise as I have to be protectful of my neck!
I need to get some weights if I keep it up, as just using 2 tins of tomatoes......what weight do you use?
Im having my normal 2 coffees on an empty stomach as per norm & will have my breakfast as per norm after exercise.......see post from yesterday about some new 'theories' that have come out of a new slimming book!
It does make me laugh all these new 'theories' that come of new books.......in my opinion you should do what is right for your body within reason, coz if you do something against the norm its not sustainable...IMO! xx

The weights I used before we're cheap plastic dumbells from Asda they were only 2.5lb so just over a 1kg each. The ones I got now were chrome reebok ones from argos eBay outlet they adjust from 1kg to 3kg depending on how many of the weight discs you put on them. Pretty sure they were only about a tenner as well but got them few weeks ago so might be sold out by now. Argos and amazon generally do dumbbell towers quite cheap.

I did enjoy the books but hated Ana she just annoyed me lol! X

Mornin all....I agree about the shred and this time will be varying it from level to level. I found level two harder than three but do enjoy level three.
Back on track today. Taking it each meal at a time. Have either beans n toast or tinned soup for lunch and dinner is shop bought lasagne so although this is all non healthy and non sw food its what I have in. Will gradually ease myself into it and even tho I have a two year old draining me of sleep I am determined to shred before bed. Where am fitting it in I have no idea x

Just do the best you can Debs. Not sure what to put down on the Challenge for you tho?

Just completed D1 L2.....think it was a bit harder than level 3 weirdly! So , my plan is to do level 1 next time & just alternate between all 3 levels. Think the variety is a good idea & I work up a sweat on all 3 levels. Going to have a look on Amazon to see if she does an Ab dvd as thats where I need to focus on!

Probably wont be able to do any 'phys' tomorrow as off to Taunton later today, but saying that I could always take Jillian with me & put the dvd in my laptop! x

Yup Kim she does one called 6 week 6 pack! X

Hi Folks, made it into the 9's today at 9st11lb so hopefully can stay here for the duration! I'm not exactly heading for the 8's but have set a target of 9stone which i can hopefully do in the next 3 months or so.

Do you all find that exercise helps with weight loss? I want to seriously tone up but would like the number on the scales to keep reducing so not sure whether to start with the toning now or get down to my target then hit it with the exercise!?

Hi Folks, made it into the 9's today at 9st11lb so hopefully can stay here for the duration! I'm not exactly heading for the 8's but have set a target of 9stone which i can hopefully do in the next 3 months or so.

Do you all find that exercise helps with weight loss? I want to seriously tone up but would like the number on the scales to keep reducing so not sure whether to start with the toning now or get down to my target then hit it with the exercise!?

Hello, welcome to the 9's & well done on your weightloss so far.
Personally, yes you should exercise, but obviously within your own limits. Try & do an exercise that you will enjoy as you dont want it to become a chore & it has to be sustainable. You may find when you first start, the number on the scales may STS or even gain due to the muscles retaining water, but keep at it as there are so many fantastic physical & emotional reasons why you should exercise. Most of us on here do some form of exercise. Cycling is mine & have just started with the dreaded Shred again & have just bought an Ab dvd!

kim63 said:

Please let me know how much this varies from shred as my baby belly gets to me
Think you could put me down as not in the food challenge but perhaps the challenge to excercise three times per week? This would spur me on? I know I need back in the zone but am not there yet. Few weeks of shred to see how I do mentally and also on scales. X

pobel said:

Welcome to the (very chatty) group. Well done.

Personally I have been exercising since day one but I have seriously upped the tuning exercise now.

Kim I have the 6 week 6 pack. It's really good. I might dig it out again to be honest.

I have a really upset tummy today, I'm wondering if it's because I ate a proper meal yesterday :-(

Back