Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

How much was the Bio Oil on Amazon......I paid £4.99 for a 125ml bottle & have about a quarter of the bottle left & have been using it at least once a day since November! xx

Have any of you read the article in The Sunday Mail about The OMG Diet? 2 little snippets say...........exercise on an empty tummy, which I do, as it will kick start the body into burning fat! Drink 2 cups of black coffee on an empty tummy first thing in the morning, as it tells your body to burn fat faster!

So, Im not doing too badly as I always have 2 cups of white coffee on an empty tummy & then go cycling! I'll just have black from now on then & see if it makes any difference lol! xx

Have any of you read the article in The Sunday Mail about The OMG Diet? 2 little snippets say...........exercise on an empty tummy, which I do, as it will kick start the body into burning fat! Drink 2 cups of black coffee on an empty tummy first thing in the morning, as it tells your body to burn fat faster!

So, Im not doing too badly as I always have 2 cups of white coffee on an empty tummy & then go cycling! I'll just have black from now on then & see if it makes any difference lol! xx

I was intrigued by the article....saw the title but not had time to read it yey. May a look now...

Thanks for reminding me!

xxx

Goodness me - you ladies have been little chatter boxes!! Would take me a week to reply to it all. I must admit i loved the photos of the "proof" of the excercise, well done ladies!!
Nikki, i know we are all never happy as such but you really are perfect as you are - long thin legs and washboard tummy (lucky gal) so i would try to retrain your brain to see your body for what it is and stop you feeling guilty. Kim isnt booze the devil in disguise? am going to blame it on my MASSIVE EATATHON that i have been having. Yes ladies my effort at "maintaining" is somewhat hitting the skids and do you know what? not one single iota of guilt has hit me yet....do i feel yucky? hell yeah but not guilt which is a good thing. Reason i have decided to eat all the crisps and as much chocolate as like, not to mention wine, vodka and takeaways is.... i want it out my system and come tomrrow it will be. Just have a strwaberry cheesecake to eat first and left over wine.
SPeaking out loud to my OH (who, by the way, thinks i am mental) i was just saying that no matter how much weight i lose (yes it feels good) it was only on the build up to my dads weddind when i was doing the shred did i actually feel better - so even though i may have lost 3lb since last year which isnt much admittedly but its the toning i miss. Anyhoo am ranting. I am sticking with my SW principles, i will eat frozen lasagne if it heads in my direction, but i wont be stuffing my gob (which is big depsite me being a teeny 4ft 11in) instead its healthy eating with a mindset of positivity and at least 3 days of the shred
I also wont weigh in this week - not because iam scared shitless of the scales showing a gain (haha) but as i want to move away from weighing every week as it was getting too much. I will see how i go with not weighing and MAY join kim (if your going back to twice weekly?) and do it every other week. I just want to get back on track and excercise without the "mechanical mood maker" (aka the scales) pi**sing me off every tuesday
Funny how only a week or two (ok it was 3) of not excercising can reverse the good work isnt it? am shocked at how flabby i have become so soon but wont dwell on it
Moving away from "need" to "want" - thanks laura
Moving away now from me - hope your all good & sorry havent replied to you all indivdually but now that i have caught up i can rejoin the chat alhtough i did download Thee Book everyone is talking about onto my kindle - jsut having problems with it arghhh

All the shredders.............see you tomorrow at your first session!!!!!

debtin said:
Goodness me - you ladies have been little chatter boxes!! Would take me a week to reply to it all. I must admit i loved the photos of the "proof" of the excercise, well done ladies!!
Nikki, i know we are all never happy as such but you really are perfect as you are - long thin legs and washboard tummy (lucky gal) so i would try to retrain your brain to see your body for what it is and stop you feeling guilty. Kim isnt booze the devil in disguise? am going to blame it on my MASSIVE EATATHON that i have been having. Yes ladies my effort at "maintaining" is somewhat hitting the skids and do you know what? not one single iota of guilt has hit me yet....do i feel yucky? hell yeah but not guilt which is a good thing. Reason i have decided to eat all the crisps and as much chocolate as like, not to mention wine, vodka and takeaways is.... i want it out my system and come tomrrow it will be. Just have a strwaberry cheesecake to eat first and left over wine.
SPeaking out loud to my OH (who, by the way, thinks i am mental) i was just saying that no matter how much weight i lose (yes it feels good) it was only on the build up to my dads weddind when i was doing the shred did i actually feel better - so even though i may have lost 3lb since last year which isnt much admittedly but its the toning i miss. Anyhoo am ranting. I am sticking with my SW principles, i will eat frozen lasagne if it heads in my direction, but i wont be stuffing my gob (which is big depsite me being a teeny 4ft 11in) instead its healthy eating with a mindset of positivity and at least 3 days of the shred
I also wont weigh in this week - not because iam scared shitless of the scales showing a gain (haha) but as i want to move away from weighing every week as it was getting too much. I will see how i go with not weighing and MAY join kim (if your going back to twice weekly?) and do it every other week. I just want to get back on track and excercise without the "mechanical mood maker" (aka the scales) pi**sing me off every tuesday
Funny how only a week or two (ok it was 3) of not excercising can reverse the good work isnt it? am shocked at how flabby i have become so soon but wont dwell on it
Moving away from "need" to "want" - thanks laura
Moving away now from me - hope your all good & sorry havent replied to you all indivdually but now that i have caught up i can rejoin the chat alhtough i did download Thee Book everyone is talking about onto my kindle - jsut having problems with it arghhh

All the shredders.............see you tomorrow at your first session!!!!!

Thanks hunni.

I'm trying to do exactly the same!! I'm experimenting with extra syns etc so I find a healthy balance and if I lose just a 0.5lb a week then yippeeee!! I intend on keeping under 10st and hopefully eventually down to the 9st end.

Mmmm enjoying a mini magnum right now! Xx

Ooh so much chat today and by the time I read it all and go to reply I've forgot it all haha :p

Hope everyone's having a good weekend I had some drinks on Friday not even a lot and yesterday was pretty hungover feeling but it's not really shifted today so probably actually just a bit ill rather than hungover!!

Managed to get back on track and I find at weekends I tend to just have brunch and then a big dinner. Bit of a mexican addiction this weekend had breakfast burritos yesterday and kind of Mexican themed dinner today yum yum! X

I've been to chiquitos for my tea Laura. Mmmmm Mexican. Had the chicken fajita skilled but didn't have the wraps. Was gorgeous but the service was so slow so I complained n we got discount :-D

lilprincessvic said:
I've been to chiquitos for my tea Laura. Mmmmm Mexican. Had the chicken fajita skilled but didn't have the wraps. Was gorgeous but the service was so slow so I complained n we got discount :-D

Nice!

I got some amazing american corn salsa from fancy Wholefoods shop near me and it's just reminded me how much I love Mexican style stuff, shame most of it involves so much cheese lol but so easy to make your own that's healthier and tastes do good. I do love chiquitos not been in a while but we are lucky and have at least 4 Mexican places in city centre :-D x

Nice!

I got some amazing american corn salsa from fancy Wholefoods shop near me and it's just reminded me how much I love Mexican style stuff, shame most of it involves so much cheese lol but so easy to make your own that's healthier and tastes do good. I do love chiquitos not been in a while but we are lucky and have at least 4 Mexican places in city centre :-D x

mmmm I love Mexican, but I agree you can make your own and make it healthier and it still tastes great

Good that you got a discount :)

Feeling good today, stuffed at the moment so don't know what I'll use the rest of my syns on, but as usual I'll probably find my appetite later on in the evening. I've decided if I get weighed this week and I loose or maintain, I'm going to try having extra healthy extra's to see if I maintain... I'm still unsure whether I want to go down to 8 stone 7, but not much point changing that until at least after my sons Birthday (9th July) as we're going to pizza hut and I'm having a pig out :p only other problem is after that we're in Butlins in August....so if I don't change it now I might keep putting it off....

icklerockchick said:
Nice!

I do enchiladas all the time. Can make them for 6 syns. So not too bad x

lilprincessvic said:
I do enchiladas all the time. Can make them for 6 syns. So not too bad x

I found a novel way of doing enchiladas for ridiculously low syn, instead of using wraps to make them but use cannelloni instead, pour over tomato sauce top with cheese and bake. Absolutely delicious and if made with chicken chilli it can be done for 1hexa and no syns! xD

Mmmmm, am loving the Mexican chat! My favourite are fajitas, I make them from scratch, no packet mix from me with homemade salsa & gaucamole, omit the wraps & delish!!!

My DH is convinced its the weightloss causing the horrid hangover ladies, so beware we are all lightweights now on the alcohol front!

Deb, I like WI every 2 weeks as hate that feeling of getting on the scales & feeling disappointed & thank goodness Im not a seriel weigher or I would be a nighmare! You certainly sound as if if you've had a mighty fine time on the food front, back to it tomorrow tho Mrs! Think thats how I will maintain when I get to target, by following SW during the week & then if I want to be a bit naughty at the weekend I can & hopefully maintain the weight, but I need to get there first lol! xx

kim63 said:
Am I the only sad muppet watching Big Brother? x

Yeah ha ha am about to pour wine for my date with Christian gray...swoon.
Kim am always a lightweight with booze and need get a grip.
Ladies never ever feel like your missing out on junk. My body is fighting against the terrible fat laden, sugary and processed foods. Chopped my pineapple for tom and can't wait now. Needed a wee rethink to get of refocused.

You are all so good...Mexican food or not.

Nikki am going to try my "new" thinking and see how it goes. If am being too good to myself I will go straight back on plan

Defo not weighing for a while x

MidnightPrincess said:
I found a novel way of doing enchiladas for ridiculously low syn, instead of using wraps to make them but use cannelloni instead, pour over tomato sauce top with cheese and bake. Absolutely delicious and if made with chicken chilli it can be done for 1hexa and no syns! xD

OMG amazing!!!

kim63 said:
Mmmmm, am loving the Mexican chat! My favourite are fajitas, I make them from scratch, no packet mix from me with homemade salsa & gaucamole, omit the wraps & delish!!!

My DH is convinced its the weightloss causing the horrid hangover ladies, so beware we are all lightweights now on the alcohol front!

Deb, I like WI every 2 weeks as hate that feeling of getting on the scales & feeling disappointed & thank goodness Im not a seriel weigher or I would be a nighmare! You certainly sound as if if you've had a mighty fine time on the food front, back to it tomorrow tho Mrs! Think thats how I will maintain when I get to target, by following SW during the week & then if I want to be a bit naughty at the weekend I can & hopefully maintain the weight, but I need to get there first lol! xx

I'm a proper light weight now but still no hang overs!!! 2 paracetomol before bed. Best n only thing my dad event told me!

While I remember - sf last 2 days.

7 weeklies yesterday and 5 today.

One of my fave things about simply filling is being able to have wraps whenever I want! Think when I get to target I might try some sort of hybrid between it and sw to maintain :) x

Back