Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

My dress x

Looks gorgeous on you! x

Love the dress vicky! Looking good!

Ooh Ryan gosling is a hotty would love to see him as christian! That's crazy how well it's sold, word of mouth spreads fast. Amazing really as almost nothing happens in first 2 books other than sex and the writing and character development leave a lot to be desired so a shame that it's outsold so many masterpieces and no doubt will sell loads more when the film comes out too.

Ugh had a horrible morning trying to get my benefits sorted and still nothing and more delays!! I couldn't remember the number and postcode of the address they had on file, as not lived there in 8 years and been in many places over the years as I rent, so basically couldn't do anything on the phone as that was part if security questions do got to wait on more forms as they lost my last lot argh!

Rant over- on the plus side jaws had been re-released at cinemas so off to see that tonight :-D x

Awah sorry to hear it being rough for you love, I hope it ll gets sorted out soon without too much stress. Must say classic films are always a good way to destress =P

I'm going to go in, put the oven, put some sweet potato wedges in the oven. Shower. Make me square wrap pizza ad chill.... Hopefully! Xx

Well done on resisting!

Hello ladies! You've all been very chatty again as always =P I haven't had time to catch up on everything properly I'm afraid. I weighed in this morning at 9st 12 again so that's STS as I suspected it would be. I'm going to go full steam ahead from now and try to kick start weight loss again, as I'm really not happy with how I am atm.

On a brighter note, I had my work trial at spoons today, it all went reeeeally well and they offered me the job =D. Apparently all the people I was working with and shadowing extra only had glowing reviews of me xD. Had an early start this morning at 6am, that was a wake up call xD it'll be the same all week, cept thursday which will be even earlier at 5am! Also during my work trial RUSSELL KANE came into spoons and ordered, I almost died. For those who don't know him he's a comedian from Southend, Essex and I LOVE him haha x

Folks, do most of you do EE, Red or Green days? just wondering what the general consensos is on what you get the best results with?

lilprincessvic said:
I was thinking the same donna. I don't wanna loose too much now lol. Don't want the dress to look too big.

Think you can class me as off plan as I'm in Frankli n bennies drinking lol x

Yum scrum frankie and bennies! Hope your enjoying it!

MidnightPrincess said:
Looks gorgeous on you! x

Awah sorry to hear it being rough for you love, I hope it ll gets sorted out soon without too much stress. Must say classic films are always a good way to destress =P

Well done on resisting!

Hello ladies! You've all been very chatty again as always =P I haven't had time to catch up on everything properly I'm afraid. I weighed in this morning at 9st 12 again so that's STS as I suspected it would be. I'm going to go full steam ahead from now and try to kick start weight loss again, as I'm really not happy with how I am atm.

On a brighter note, I had my work trial at spoons today, it all went reeeeally well and they offered me the job =D. Apparently all the people I was working with and shadowing extra only had glowing reviews of me xD. Had an early start this morning at 6am, that was a wake up call xD it'll be the same all week, cept thursday which will be even earlier at 5am! Also during my work trial RUSSELL KANE came into spoons and ordered, I almost died. For those who don't know him he's a comedian from Southend, Essex and I LOVE him haha x

Hahaha I love Russell Kane! X

I'm currently curled up on the sofa with Christian Grey..... Football? What football? X

Evening ladies :)
Busy bees today again :)
Donna and Deb small gains be gone next week !!
Well done Nicky you do so well :)
Well done Claire sts :)
Hope that's everyone you wi if I've forgot anyone sorry ;-)

I've had a100% day I think but not sure I can call it EE cause didn't have sf with dinner but had 1hexa 2x1/2's hexb and 8 syns

Just done the shred my legs and arms are all shaking ha ha.....been a while, but worth it think on top of power walk last night they ate thinking "what the hell....." lol

Have you shredded Deb ??????(shouts towards the north);-)

Oh Vicky you look gorgeous in your new dress and size 8 woohoo !!!! Hope your being good away from home ;-) he he

Kim can I just ask a quick question today I felt very shakey not faint but wondered what it could be it was about 11am I'd had breakfast and had 2 cups of tea. Any ideas what it might've been??

lynica said:

I've had a100% day I think but not sure I can call it EE cause didn't have sf with dinner but had 1hexa 2x1/2's hexb and 8 syns

Just done the shred my legs and arms are all shaking ha ha.....been a while, but worth it think on top of power walk last night they ate thinking "what the hell....." lol

Oh Vicky you look gorgeous in your new dress and size 8 woohoo !!!! Hope your being good away from home ;-) he he

Kim can I just ask a quick question today I felt very shakey not faint but wondered what it could be it was about 11am I'd had breakfast and had 2 cups of tea. Any ideas what it might've been??

What had you had for breakfast as it sounds as tho your blood sugar was a bit low or it could be dehydration. How much do you normally drink in a day, coz if you're upping your exercise you Will need to drink more & also keep an eye on your urine colour as it should be a pale colour if you're hydrated & will be a a darker yellow if you're dehydrated.
If it happens again have something to drink & something sweet to eat.....forget syns maybe a biscuit. How long did it last, any headaches or palpatations?
Hope that helps & keep Sister Kim informed! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

AM UP HERE!! I knew you would come hunting me down (though i am sure it was me who promised to hunt you down ha)NO not yet (hangs head in shame) well not really shame as i am still within my 3xtimes per week limit - been busy night and my calf is still achy (promise it is) and even though i was going to soldier on with it i still feel bagged up/fat/yucky and just not had a minute. Excuses excuses i know but it will DEFO be done and maybe even more than 3 times from tom onwards - PROMISE.

On that note - 100% for me today. EE 1HEA & 1HEB and 5 syns - first in a loooonnnnng time wohoo

have a works dinner on thurday - pre theatre chinese so its prob decent portions but set menu - not sure how to syn this? would soup be the best option for starter? If i put the choices up can you guys help? am trying hard to not let things like this make me feel guilty but dont want to ruin my chances of 100% either

Will clock in tomorrow with my excercise for the week :wave_cry:

What had you had for breakfast as it sounds as tho your blood sugar was a bit low or it could be dehydration. How much do you normally drink in a day, coz if you're upping your exercise you Will need to drink more & also keep an eye on your urine colour as it should be a pale colour if you're hydrated & will be a a darker yellow if you're dehydrated.
If it happens again have something to drink & something sweet to eat.....forget syns maybe a biscuit. How long did it last, any headaches or palpatations?
Hope that helps & keep Sister Kim informed! Xx

This happens to me a lot - not as much now as i know that i need to eat at certain times otherwise my sugar levels dip - its awful. I have seen myself eat anything to hand and like an animal too just to get my heartbeat down to normal. Esp between lunch and dinner i try to eat something around 3pm to stop this x

pobel said:
Folks, do most of you do EE, Red or Green days? just wondering what the general consensos is on what you get the best results with?

I do a mix of all 3 plans as don't find any plans make much difference tbh! A lot of people do reds as carbs don't agree with them, but do what you prefer as its a lifestyle change & needs to be sustainable. You've done well so far, maybe start with some exercise for toning. I've noticed a big difference this last month with an increase in exercise & a decrease in body fat, with clothes that I couldn't fit into comfortably now fitting lovely! X

Your job sounds exciting Claire & I did wander if you would get to meet any celebs! Are you joining in the challenge still? X

Yay well done Deb I knew you'd do it!
Chinese can be very calorific, so maybe go for a veggie chow mein & avoid anything with rich sauces & deep fried.....I don't think I could resist Chinese as love it, so might be tough, but you can only make the best choices you can & dont sweat it! X

Your on a mini break in a hotel Vicky, so enjoy a naughty night! X

Sorry to hear about the little gain Donna. It could be a catch up from the other week or you're not eating enough! You don't normally have a lot of syns so why not try upping them. Could you put a couple of days meals on here so we could check for you. Plus,in theory, you're at target, so you may see natural fluctuations, is it nearly * week? X

I'm just about to have my nightly Christian fix! X

I do a mix of all 3, mostly ee as I find it fits in with family life easier, but I love my green and red days as well. I find all 3 plans work so just base what plan I'm doing on what I'm planning on eating

Your job sounds exciting Claire & I did wander if you would get to meet any celebs! Are you joining in the challenge still? X

Yay well done Deb I knew you'd do it!
Chinese can be very calorific, so maybe go for a veggie chow mein & avoid anything with rich sauces & deep fried.....I don't think I could resist Chinese as love it, so might be tough, but you can only make the best choices you can & dont sweat it! X

Your on a mini break in a hotel Vicky, so enjoy a naughty night! X

Sorry to hear about the little gain Donna. It could be a catch up from the other week or you're not eating enough! You don't normally have a lot of syns so why not try upping them. Could you put a couple of days meals on here so we could check for you. Plus,in theory, you're at target, so you may see natural fluctuations, is it nearly * week? X

I'm just about to have my nightly Christian fix! X

I think it must be catch up, but I'll post a couple of days meals just in case any of you do spot anything

todays pretty easy, I did ee

for breakfast had pineapple, banana, kiwi and apple with some fat free greek yoghurt
then as a midmorning snack I had a coffee and 2 synfree egg custards
lunch was a salad (lettuce, cucumber, toms, onions, beetroot, boiled egg and mackerel in tom sauce)
tea was thai green curry with rice, we make it with a paste which works out at around 1/2 to a syn so I always count a syn to be sure and philli, so that's my HEB
Only snacks I've had today have been HEB I split it in half having one hifi light and one of those bears yoyo things, my other syns were used on a wispa gold (13 syns so used plenty of syns today)

so 100% ee, 1 heb, 1 hea and 14 syns

I'm trying not to worry too much about it, as hopefully if I'm 100% this week at least some of it should come off

just watched the woman in black with my boyfriend, how creepy is that film. And now I'm off to bed lol, I'm used to horror's and often find them disappointing but thought that was really good

Thanks sister Kim I did have a few small choc's that we have in the shop and a sf juice and it did pass. I have fainted before and had test everything was ok so not sure what's occurring will keep an eye on it maybe need to up fluid now back exercising. thank hun for replying :) xx

donna88 said:
I do a mix of all 3, mostly ee as I find it fits in with family life easier, but I love my green and red days as well. I find all 3 plans work so just base what plan I'm doing on what I'm planning on eating

I think it must be catch up, but I'll post a couple of days meals just in case any of you do spot anything

todays pretty easy, I did ee

for breakfast had pineapple, banana, kiwi and apple with some fat free greek yoghurt
then as a midmorning snack I had a coffee and 2 synfree egg custards
lunch was a salad (lettuce, cucumber, toms, onions, beetroot, boiled egg and mackerel in tom sauce)
tea was thai green curry with rice, we make it with a paste which works out at around 1/2 to a syn so I always count a syn to be sure and philli, so that's my HEB
Only snacks I've had today have been HEB I split it in half having one hifi light and one of those bears yoyo things, my other syns were used on a wispa gold (13 syns so used plenty of syns today)

so 100% ee, 1 heb, 1 hea and 14 syns

I'm trying not to worry too much about it, as hopefully if I'm 100% this week at least some of it should come off

just watched the woman in black with my boyfriend, how creepy is that film. And now I'm off to bed lol, I'm used to horror's and often find them disappointing but thought that was really good

If your phili is a hexa are you synning your milk in coffee or is it black?
What is a bear yoyo? Is it a hexb? Can you have 2 hifi bars as a hexb or 1?
Did you sf with the curry? How much rice did you have?
Sorry not being picky! Xx

lynica said:
Thanks sister Kim I did have a few small choc's that we have in the shop and a sf juice and it did pass. I have fainted before and had test everything was ok so not sure what's occurring will keep an eye on it maybe need to up fluid now back exercising. thank hun for replying :) xx

Just keep an eye on it! I think its low sugar & a bit of dehydration but get it checked out with GP if happens again won't you! X

Back from frankies and the pub now. Wasn't good at all but thus is as much as a holiday I'm getting lol. Plus 3 courses for £13 who could say no!!!!

Worked some of it off though ;-)

lilprincessvic said:
Back from frankies and the pub now. Wasn't good at all but thus is as much as a holiday I'm getting lol. Plus 3 courses for £13 who could say no!!!!

Haha! On a full tummy lol!!! X

If your phili is a hexa are you synning your milk in coffee or is it black?
What is a bear yoyo? Is it a hexb? Can you have 2 hifi bars as a hexb or 1?
Did you sf with the curry? How much rice did you have?
Sorry not being picky! Xx

Haha don't worry, I don't mind. If I'm not having milk as my HEA I always have black coffee's or herbal tea's, when I am having milk I measure it into a jug and keep it in the fridge
Yeah I found the yoyo bears on the HEB list online, they are a little like fruit winders, but more fruity.... I think they're just made out of fruit. You can have 2 packs as a HEB, you can only have one of the normal hifi's as a HEB, but they also do a hifi light which is a lot smaller and you can have two of them. So yesterday I basically split the HEB and had one of each.
Other half made the curry so won't have been as much superfree as if I made it, but he does know I need superfree, it had onions and peppers in. Not sure if there was anything else. So to be honest it was a bad meal superfree wise for me! Going to be the same tonight as my mums making chilli and she never uses as much sf as I do, but she's using quorn mince so I'll go green today and have plenty of superfree during the day.
Had a fair bit of rice, not sure how much.

At least you enjoyed :)

Back