Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hi ladies I haven't been on past couple of days. Everyone seems to have been really busy :)

I went wedding dress shopping yesterday and found THE dress. It was in the sale though so they wanted 250 deposit n then the rest of balance in 2 weeks n we just don't have that :-( got really upset n my auntie has said she will buy the dress for me n I can pay her back in my own time!!!!!!! SO HAPPY!!!! I checked and cos it's a corset it will go down another dress size without been altered but it is already an 8.

Yay, thats great news Vicky....when's the big day? x

kim63 said:
Dont blame you as venue's can get booked up so early! Is it the big white affair in a church etc?

By the way, what plan have you been following this weekend as you were a bit despondent a few days ago? xx

No we r getting married at he football ground lol. The wedding coordinator said it was the first time she has ever half convince the groom lol. The dress I have found is a proper big white wedding dress tho but they r going to customize it with blue lacing and blue crystals. So excited. I hope it hasn't sold as it was in the sale and the only one left. It was supposed to be 1300 n down to 495.

I haven't really been following any plan really but I have been tracking it and I've been sw friendly both days and haven't gone over my syns so I guess sw lol x

Hi can I join you on this thread? I don't actually want to get into the 8's as my target is 9 1/2 stone. I am currently 10 13.5 so have 6.5 pounds to go to target. I am getting really excited, it is finally within sight. I am at a friends wedding in August and really, really want to be at target by then. What are you guys aiming for?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi ladies I haven't been on past couple of days. Everyone seems to have been really busy :)

I went wedding dress shopping yesterday and found THE dress. It was in the sale though so they wanted 250 deposit n then the rest of balance in 2 weeks n we just don't have that :-( got really upset n my auntie has said she will buy the dress for me n I can pay her back in my own time!!!!!!! SO HAPPY!!!! I checked and cos it's a corset it will go down another dress size without been altered but it is already an 8.

Wow great news! So excited for you

Next June lol. I'm just organised!!

Next June will be here in no time, best to be organised and then at least your not panicking a couple of months beforehand

No we r getting married at he football ground lol. The wedding coordinator said it was the first time she has ever half convince the groom lol. The dress I have found is a proper big white wedding dress tho but they r going to customize it with blue lacing and blue crystals. So excited. I hope it hasn't sold as it was in the sale and the only one left. It was supposed to be 1300 n down to 495.

I haven't really been following any plan really but I have been tracking it and I've been sw friendly both days and haven't gone over my syns so I guess sw lol x

Bargain as well, I want to see it all finished! Sounds stunning

Hi can I join you on this thread? I don't actually want to get into the 8's as my target is 9 1/2 stone. I am currently 10 13.5 so have 6.5 pounds to go to target. I am getting really excited, it is finally within sight. I am at a friends wedding in August and really, really want to be at target by then. What are you guys aiming for?

Welcome, I want to get to 8 stone 12 but don't know if it'll happen

Been to see my nanna and she seems okay, but she was very quiet. Everyone's been dropping food off for her. Found a pineapple in her fridge so chopped it up for her as obviously she can only use one arm. We have the Olympic torch coming through on Tuesday and she was really looking forward to seeing it, we asked if she wanted us to take her but she said no :( she has a hospital appointment that afternoon. It's such a shame she's going to miss it. The police are coming around tomorrow to take another description to do a ''photo-fit'' so hopefully they'll know who he is or someone will see it who does.

Hello & welcome. Well done on you're weightloss so far, you've done amazingly well & so near to target.
Im 8lbs away from my target of 8st 7lbs!

Glad to hear your Nanna is alright Donna. She will be quiet as she's been thru a massive shock & it may not have hit her yet. Sometimes these sort of violations take a while to comprehend as she will need to process everything & Im sure when he has been caught, she will able to rest easier. xx

Wow, Vicky that is a billy bargain, so get back to that shop or ring them & tell them to reserve it for you. Sorry I forgot you told us where you're getting married, what a fabulous place to do it as you're such a massive footie fan. You will make a gorgeous bride.
Do you feel a bit more relaxed about the food side of things now? Have you given up on S & S? Time will tell on Tuesday! xx

Just had the most gorgeous dinner........veggies in phili sauce with sweet potato chips, followed by yogurt 'ice cream' & raspberries from my garden! x

I haven't decided yet but I think I love my food far too much really. It was killing me making my oh n boys tea. Doing the food shop just topped me off really.

Its horrible bout your nanna donna. I hope they catch the person that did it. That might help her a little bit.

The torch came past end of my road at dinner. It was so exciting.

ForumRunner_20120624_191159.jpg

Thanks everyone, she's got to see if she needs an operation on her arm on Tuesday as well, which she's really hoping doesn't happen.

Ooooo exciting about the torch, looking forward to seeing it Tuesday myself :)

​100% ee today, 1 hea, 1 heb and 12 syns

Hey ladies i'm going back to canterbury today so won't be able to WI tomorrow so i did today instead... At 9st 11 so that's a 1lb loss this week =D x

kim63 said:
Well done Claire, thats great especially with all the odd shift patterns you've been doing x

Not to mention the pancakes and syrup off the staff menu haha. I think the constant on my feet running around the pub has helped xD

100% Challenge Week 7

Kim 9st 1lbs (-5lbs)
Tuesday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 12 Syns =57/105
Wednesday - Red 2HexA 2HexB 9 Syns = 48/105 25 mile ride 975 calories
Thursday - Red 2HexA 2HexB 12 Syns = 36/105 30min Powerwalk & D3 L1 Shred
Friday - Red 2HexA 2HexB 14 Syns = 14/105 Syns 30min Powerwalk & D1 L1 6 Week 6 Pack
Saturday - EE 1 HexA 1HexB 19 Syns = 33/105
Sunday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 8 Syns = 41/105 30min Powerwalk & D2 L1 6 Week 6 Pack
Monday -

Vicky 10st 2lbs (+2.5lbs)
Tuesday - Off Plan!
Wednesday - S & S 3 packs + Protein meal
Thursday - Off Plan!
Friday - Off Plan!
Saturday - EE 1HexB 12 Syns
Sunday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 6 Syns
Monday -

Ronnie 9st 8lbs (STS)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 2x0.5HexB 8 Syns Shred
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1x0.5HexB 12 Syns 1.76 mile walk
Thursday - EE 1HexA 2x0.5HexB 21 Syns
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -
Monday -

Donna 9st (0.5lbs)
Tuesday -EE 1HexA 1HexB 14 Syns
Wednesday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 8 Syns
Thursday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 12 Syns
Friday - Red 2HexA 2HexB 13 Syns
Saturday - EE 1 HexA 1HexB 12 Syns
Sunday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 12 Syns
Monday -

Laura 9st 9lbs (-3.5lbs)
Tuesday - SF 9 Wkls 30min Dumbell & 1h walk
Wednesday - SF 6 Wkls 30min Skimble & 6 Wk 6 Pack
Thursday - SF 5 Wkls 40 min walk 10 mins Pilates
Friday - Off Plan!
Saturday - SF 7 Wkls 2.5hr walk
Sunday - 26 PP 2 Wkls 2hr walk
Monday -

Nikki 9st 12.5lbs (-1.5lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 15 Syns
Wednesday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 14 Syns 30min walk 160 calories
Thursday - Off Plan !
Friday - Off Plan!
Saturday - EE 1HexA 14.5 Syns
Sunday -
Monday -

Debbie 8st 8.75 (-0.25lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 5 Syns
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -
Monday -

Last edited:
Quick check in -

Saturday- sf, 7 weeklies, 2.5 hour walk

Sunday- pp, 26 daily, 2 weeklies, 2 hour walk

Just getting ready to go off to my gym induction :-D x

Ladies can you post your weekends meal plans pretty please
Would you all like to carry on with the Challenge? Im happy to carry on doing it, just checking in that you all would like it to continue xx

Hey ladies i'm going back to canterbury today so won't be able to WI tomorrow so i did today instead... At 9st 11 so that's a 1lb loss this week =D x

Well done :)

I'm off to visit my sons school in a bit, about a job! Scary! Can't hand my application in today though which I'm a bit disappointed about but I need to double check the email for one of my references. Closing date isn't until next week so I'll hand it in Wednesday or Thursday as I'll see her Wednesday to sort it out. Also need to tell her I'm applying for both my sons school and the one I'm working at now, hoping she won't mind, but she shouldn't do to be fair. I need to apply for whatever I can as there is no guarantee I'll get a job at either

I really want to continue as long as everyone else is and your happy to do it Kim

Have you got my meal plans for the weekend? If not I'll post them when I get back from school as I'll need to check my diary

good luck at the gym induction rockchic :)

good luck with the job donna, i'm sure she would expect you to apply for more than one job.

So this week i put on 1lb :( only to be expected I guess! not letting it put me off though... even more determined to lose that lb plus another 2lb this week.

Back