Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Well done on the 1lb loss Claire. Will help doing all that running around at work!!
Good Luck on the gym in induction Laura, Ive got mine next Tuesday :-D
Good Luck with the job Donna, its so hard getting your foot on a ladder in a school isnt it?

Consider your butt kicked Pobel and get those 2lbs off!!!

Thank you, its a nightmare isn't it, I don't think I have a chance at little ones school with it being primary, as my voluntary work is at a secondary school but I'm hoping they can look past that. I do a lot of work with the younger nurture groups, so hopefully that will go in my favour and she was saying that most people want to work with the really young ones and I'm happy to be working with the older ones, as they'll be more like what I'm used to with my year 7's anyway!

Little one's class came up to do PE while I was just leaving and he was shocked to see me lol, think it scared him thinking I was going to bring him home lol.

I just really hope I have a job in September, would be great if I were offered both and had a choice :p but I think that's a little optimistic, I'll be happy with either of them offering me a position.

Yer, took me ages to get into schools. I originally wanted to work in primary so volunteered in one but never got a job in one despite applying for like 10 a week. Finally got one in a secondary school cos my mum worked there and kind of gone from there. Its so hard to get into a school but once you have worked in one they snap you up. Unfortunetly I still havent gone back to working with little ones though I would love to, the kids here do my head in

%#$¥+ arghhh!!!

That Is all.

Yeah I don't know whether having my son there will go in my favour or not, but fingers crossed. People at the school I volunteer at seem pretty confident I should get a job there, but I don't just want to rely on that as you never know!

If your wanting to do it keep applying, my boyfriend keeps umming and arring about doing primary, he has experience teaching them as he goes every friday to a primary school to teach and he loves it, the kids at his school do his head in lol, but he says he doesn't know if he'd want to do primary all the time. Personally I think he's daft as he really isn't happy where he is (not because of the kids but because of management ect. it really isn't a good school) so I think he'd be better off applying for primary and secondary and taking whatever he gets!!!

donna88 said:
???

Hope your okay

I just can't seem to do it :-( I'm feeling so down about putting on 12lbs on and even though I hate how I look and just want to get to target it just feels like I can't get my head back in the mood :-( I just want to get to target ASAP but my mind is not letting me. I don't know if it's because I struggle at work or because I crave so many naughty things or just the fact that I know I can do in a really short space of time and so I'm just happy plodding along for the minute.

Im not weighing in now until the 6th July because I have to stick to plan an lose at least 3lbs in the next 12 days!!!

:-(

I just can't seem to do it :-( I'm feeling so down about putting on 12lbs on and even though I hate how I look and just want to get to target it just feels like I can't get my head back in the mood :-( I just want to get to target ASAP but my mind is not letting me. I don't know if it's because I struggle at work or because I crave so many naughty things or just the fact that I know I can do in a really short space of time and so I'm just happy plodding along for the minute.

Im not weighing in now until the 6th July because I have to stick to plan an lose at least 3lbs in the next 12 days!!!

:-(

You can do it! I know how you feel I had a time when I felt the same a few months back and I don't really know what got me back into the swing of things, something just clicked! Although I can see me getting out of it again in July as I have so many plans!

Don't beat yourself up about it, but try and remember why you want to do it! I'd also suggest making as many things you can that feel really naughty that aren't. Like homemade take-aways, burger and chips ect. and if you like it rice pudding.

As long as your good when you can at least you'll limit any damage done when you do loose control

Yeah I don't know whether having my son there will go in my favour or not, but fingers crossed. People at the school I volunteer at seem pretty confident I should get a job there, but I don't just want to rely on that as you never know!

If your wanting to do it keep applying, my boyfriend keeps umming and arring about doing primary, he has experience teaching them as he goes every friday to a primary school to teach and he loves it, the kids at his school do his head in lol, but he says he doesn't know if he'd want to do primary all the time. Personally I think he's daft as he really isn't happy where he is (not because of the kids but because of management ect. it really isn't a good school) so I think he'd be better off applying for primary and secondary and taking whatever he gets!!!

Thats exactly how I feel Donna, I really hate where I am but mines the management and the students!

Thats exactly how I feel Donna, I really hate where I am but mines the management and the students!

He's going to start looking again to leave over Christmas, makes it more difficult with how you put your notice in as a teacher though doesn't it. Although I wish it were the same for support staff as at my school there are a number of support staff who are most probably leaving but haven't put their notice in yet as they don't have to until the 1st of August, if they had to do it earlier I might already know if I have a job in September or not lol

just got a letter from the doctors and now I'm confused.

It just said to book a routine appointment with a certain doctor, following my tests. Now I'm not worried as such as its just a routine appointment and I can't book in until the 16th of July.... so it's nothing serious otherwise it would have said to book an urgent one. However, I haven't had an appointment with a doctor for years, whenever I've had a problem its been a nurse that's seen me, if it's been a more serious problem.... I've seen a senior nurse! So why do I need to see a doctor now? Surely a doctor isn't going to tell me everything's fine and they don't need to do anymore tests when I didn't even get to see a doctor when I first started having problems.
Also last time I didn't even have to book an appointment at all, I just got a letter saying everything was fine they just needed to do another scan in six weeks to make sure nothing has changed, so I was expecting either the same or one saying I didn't need anymore scans. There is a lady at my sw group who had the same thing and she had to go 3 times, in 6 weeks intervals and she said when she went for her third it had gone. I'll speak to her tomorrow and see if she had a doctors appointment in-between, but surely if I need another scan just to check then I would just have a letter saying that as by the time I've had the doctors appointment my next scan would be booked again anyway!
Also the ladies who did my scan said that nothing had changed, the cyst is exactly the same size which isn't anything to worry about and it was also just full of fluid!

Gah-I hate doctors why can't they just tell me what's going on!!!!

Hey ladies, thought i would pop in and say "hi"....not been around as i have been too busy sticking my head in the cookie jar - literally!! decided to have a break and also give you guys a break as i was getting negative and was boring myself with it never mind you guys. So ate a whole load of cr*p yet again but this time i have sickened myself with it. decided that rather than telling myself i am back on plan i am easing myself back into gradually. I feel a tad restricted at times to be honest and the guilt at having an extra bit of bread or a burger that i shouldnt just makes me feel worse and i end up bingeing. So i am hoping to lose the weight i have put on - was 8st 8 lb 3/4's on friday which is only a fraction away from what i was when i started. Seems all pointless on my behalf but hey ho such is life. I also want to get down to 8st. Having only a small amount to lose to get to 8st 7lb is making me deluded into thinking i can eat what i like. A new focus is what i am looking for. So bit by bit and day by day i am hoping to get "there" mentally. Read someones diary on here who is doing it meal by meal and that is what i am doing. So far so good
Missed you all but from what i can gather loads happening
Donna so awful to hear about your gran - they should be hung and quartered and good luck with the job!
Claire - well done on the job and the weight loss
Vikki - hows the shakes going? cant wait to see your dress
Laura - hope the gym went well
Kim - big Yippee on the NSV - you are doing great and the weight seems to be falling off now wohoo -
phew cant keep track sorry if i missed stuff out

so big hugs to you all and will let you all know how i am getting on with my new plan of attack!!

Hey nikki, you sound like your in same place as me - it was getting to the stage i was craving junk, going out of my way to get it then feeling horrible. Tummy is rock hard with all the junk and nasty stuff - not saying this is what you are doing but can relate to you and not being able to get there mentally - its frustrating
why dont you try meal by meal like i am doing - its taking the pressure off. I am hoping it gets me to a better place tehn i can start on syns and healthy extras adn proper follwoing plan - sorry for spelling but on lunch and due back in few minutes, just didnt wnat to read and run x x

Hey ladies, thought i would pop in and say "hi"....not been around as i have been too busy sticking my head in the cookie jar - literally!! decided to have a break and also give you guys a break as i was getting negative and was boring myself with it never mind you guys. So ate a whole load of cr*p yet again but this time i have sickened myself with it. decided that rather than telling myself i am back on plan i am easing myself back into gradually. I feel a tad restricted at times to be honest and the guilt at having an extra bit of bread or a burger that i shouldnt just makes me feel worse and i end up bingeing. So i am hoping to lose the weight i have put on - was 8st 8 lb 3/4's on friday which is only a fraction away from what i was when i started. Seems all pointless on my behalf but hey ho such is life. I also want to get down to 8st. Having only a small amount to lose to get to 8st 7lb is making me deluded into thinking i can eat what i like. A new focus is what i am looking for. So bit by bit and day by day i am hoping to get "there" mentally. Read someones diary on here who is doing it meal by meal and that is what i am doing. So far so good
Missed you all but from what i can gather loads happening
Donna so awful to hear about your gran - they should be hung and quartered and good luck with the job!
Claire - well done on the job and the weight loss
Vikki - hows the shakes going? cant wait to see your dress
Laura - hope the gym went well
Kim - big Yippee on the NSV - you are doing great and the weight seems to be falling off now wohoo -
phew cant keep track sorry if i missed stuff out

so big hugs to you all and will let you all know how i am getting on with my new plan of attack!!

Glad to see you back :)
Sounds like a good plan, no point being really strict with yourself if its going to back fire and make you binge more.

As for the scumbag who mugged my nanna, I know, my boyfriend wants to find out who he is so he can go round with a baseball bat, but obviously that's not a great idea for him anyway! No point loosing his job and getting a record over a piece of rubbish like him no matter how much he deserves it. Going to give her a call later to see how she got on with the police today, not sure what time they're going round though so will wait until later. Hopefully they'll recognise him, as I wouldn't be surprised if he was someone who was known to the police.

But hopefully things will start to look up, she has that going on today and my mum should hear whether she gets her job today or not as well. She's been acting cook at a school on and off for a few years and the job has finally come available, she had her interview on Friday, really hoping she gets it considering she's been doing it for so long anyway!

Good luck with your new plan, sounds like a good one :)

Ooh busy busy on here today! That's me home from the gym it was pretty great - the only gym I had used before was a tiny rubbish local council one and wasn't expecting much as this is one of those cheap budget gym chains but it was fab! It's huge, really clean, people seem really friendly, loads and loads of different equipment.

Seriously impressed with it if you have a pure gym near you worth a look :) just did my induction, a wee 15mins on cross trainer then had a play about on some other machines just seeing how everything works as wasnt feeling to great due to totm making me feel sick.

X

Oh and good luck to everyone with jobs and getting back on plan :) xx

To be honest Debs the shakes have stopped!! Found myself binging every 3 days so its no goo really. I thought I had given myself this weekend off but when I have looked at it ive actually been within the sw plan so that good :)

debtin said:
Hey nikki, you sound like your in same place as me - it was getting to the stage i was craving junk, going out of my way to get it then feeling horrible. Tummy is rock hard with all the junk and nasty stuff - not saying this is what you are doing but can relate to you and not being able to get there mentally - its frustrating
why dont you try meal by meal like i am doing - its taking the pressure off. I am hoping it gets me to a better place tehn i can start on syns and healthy extras adn proper follwoing plan - sorry for spelling but on lunch and due back in few minutes, just didnt wnat to read and run x x

I'm just like too :-( I literally crave junk an instead of just saying I'll have 1 slice of pizza I'm like "sod it" and have crisps, chicken strips, garlice bread, a whole pizza, chocolate and wine. I'll never learn :-(

So far so good today 2 meals down an tonight's meal planned :) xx

sounding good nikki, c'mon you can do it.

Donna, I've had a letter like that before as supposidly the GP had rang me & couldn't get hold of me!!! Anyway, I rang the surgery & asked for a telephone app with my GP & he rang that day, but he does know me obviously thru all my neck stuff......can you do that? x

Good to see you back Deb. Hope you've had your fill of 'junk' & realise its not good!!! As I mentioned in a previous post to you, losing weight is as much a mental battle as it is a physical battle sometimes & once your head is in the right place, you'll be on to a winner! I think its a good idea lowering your target as it will give you something to aim for. At 8.7 your BMI is 24 & going down to 8st it will be 22.6, so both are healthy BMI's, but you have to do what is comfortable for you x

Laura, the gym induction sounds great. Will you go to any classes while you're there? x

Oh dear Nikki, maybe saying a month of no booze & being on plan doesn't feel very achievable, so why not try breaking it down into weeks & 'treat' yourself once a week rather than depriving yourself & then binging because you've told yourself your 'not allowed'! x

Back