Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I do too, I'm really excited but really nervous for you. It sounds perfect for you though, especially with the alterations your having done so hopefully its meant to be and you'll have it all secured tomorrow

donna88 said:
I do too, I'm really excited but really nervous for you. It sounds perfect for you though, especially with the alterations your having done so hopefully its meant to be and you'll have it all secured tomorrow

Hopefully. If not there's a wedding sale in Leeds on Sunday so gonna go to that but that was MY DRESS. I need it lol x

How was WI Donna? X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

not too bad thank you. I gained a lb but had my jeans on which i dont normally, so hopefully its not a true gain

Hopefully. If not there's a wedding sale in Leeds on Sunday so gonna go to that but that was MY DRESS. I need it lol x

hopefully it'll be there, if not you'll end up finding another one somewhere else that you actually prefer

Oh no why did you wear jeans!? So probably not your real weight especially as you were 100%! X

Oh no why did you wear jeans!? So probably not your real weight especially as you were 100%! X

Partly laziness, I'd worn them for the torch relay, it looked cold when we left but then I was boiling by the time we were on the sponsored walk. Because I was wearing them already I wasn't sure whether I would get changed or not and then not long before I set off for WI it started chucking it down, so I really couldn't be bothered to get changed.
At least I know I have the choice next week, I could wear jeans again and should still show a loss or if I decide not to wear jeans then hopefully should have quite a big loss

donna88 said:
Partly laziness, I'd worn them for the torch relay, it looked cold when we left but then I was boiling by the time we were on the sponsored walk. Because I was wearing them already I wasn't sure whether I would get changed or not and then not long before I set off for WI it started chucking it down, so I really couldn't be bothered to get changed.
At least I know I have the choice next week, I could wear jeans again and should still show a loss or if I decide not to wear jeans then hopefully should have quite a big loss

Id wear the skimpiest little dress I have to WI if I were you! X

Id wear the skimpiest little dress I have to WI if I were you! X

I wear leggings n a vest top. Always!!

I normally wear a light dress with tights, leggings or nothing depending on the weather. was veryy tempted to just take the jeans off at one point lol, but don't think everyone wanted to see my knickers.

100% ee yesterday, 1 hea, 1 heb and 15 syns

donna88 said:
I normally wear a light dress with tights, leggings or nothing depending on the weather. was veryy tempted to just take the jeans off at one point lol, but don't think everyone wanted to see my knickers.

Am sure it will even it self out next week, as Kim mentioned you were 100% so should be good.

Mornin all, seems like I have second day pain from Mondays shred. Never experienced pain under and across my arm pit. Lol must have worked to hard hee hee!!

donna88 said:

I would have done lol. I always take off everything I can. My c always jokes bout .ke getting down to the nudd.

Debs first time I did shred that flabby bit under my arms was where I lost the most inches x

Really busy day today as well, as long as the rain holds off its little ones sports day, which starts just when I finish work so I'm going to have to run from one school to the other :/ then I have a meeting about little one moving up to big school. Also I actually have no idea where I'm going at work as I've only worked in two places and one of the groups has been moved to a completely different area of the school. So that'll be fun, hoping I bump into one of the kids on the way so I can just follow them lol. Also really need to remember to get the email for my reference.

100% extra easy day for me yesterday 1 HEXA 1 HEXB and 13.5 syns

lilprincessvic said:
I would have done lol. I always take off everything I can. My c always jokes bout .ke getting down to the nudd.

Debs first time I did shred that flabby bit under my arms was where I lost the most inches x

Ha it seems to be the muscle between my arm pit and shoulder..didn't happen last time but that's what i get for not doing it for so long lol

Ha it seems to be the muscle between my arm pit and shoulder..didn't happen last time but that's what i get for not doing it for so long lol

Did you stretch afterwards? I dont think she does much of a stretch/cooldown post workout, so maybe add some of your own stretches in afterwards......Im talking from experience, as I couldnt move the next day after the first ever Shred! x

100% Challenge Week 8

Kim 9st 1lb (-5lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 13 Syns = 39/105 D3/21 L1 6 Week 6 Pack
Wednesday - Red 2Hex 2Hex 5 Syns = 34/105 30min Powerwalk & 21.1 mile ride 907 calories

Vicky 9st 11lbs (-3lbs)
Tuesday -
Wednesday -

Ronnie 9st 8lbs (sts)
Tuesday -
Wednesday -

Donna 9st (-1.5lbs)
Tuesday -EE 1HexA 1HexB 15 Syns
Wednesday -

Laura 9st 9lbs (-3.5lbs)
Tuesday - SF 6 Wkls 20min walk
Wednesday -

Nikki 9st 12.5lbs (-1.5lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 13.5 Syns
Wednesday -

Pobel 9st 12lbs
Tuesday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 2 Syns 3 mile walk
Wednesday -

Last edited:
Ok so first day..
Tuesday - 100% Red 1HexA 2HexB, 2Syns - 3 Mile Walk

Yesterday was sf, 6 weeklies.

Total lazy day yesterday only had a 20min walk must do some exercise today! Made the mistake of starting watching pretty little liars and ended up watching it for hours Woops! X

Back