Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

kim63 said:
Oh dear Deb, not a good day for you, but a exercise is a great way to de-stress as it releases endorphines & will give you a natural high! So along with the wine I hope you're a bit more chilled now!

Only have the Shred & 6 pack which is a great CV workout as well as Abs. Once you get into the swing of it you'll probably find you want to exercise more as you'll enjoy the buzz it gives you, so keep at it Mrs.

I'm a curvy/hour glass shape & as Vicky said & quite rightly, we can't get rid of our natural shape just make it smaller/toned.....we is what we is! We should also learn to love what shape we are coz we can't change it apart from making it slimmer! As I've said before Im happy with my shape but don't like my tummy area so Im blooming well trying to do summit about it! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Just a hormonal day Kim. Wee lamb doesn't know mummy had no patience today. Oh I was very much up for some excercise and destressing and it did work. Major over reaction on my behalf but am fine. Had one glass then bed as I couldn't be doing with a rubbish sleep. This extra day at work is makin me ratty lol x x

I need to get back into the exercise. I feel so chuffing massive. Right I am going to start jillians dvds again on Monday!! Or tomorrow if I get my assignment finished. Make sure I do!!

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually enjoying JM's dvd's! DH saw a bit of it today & says her 6 pack dvd is an excellent workout.....& he thinks she's sexy with a fit bod! Must try harder on those horrid side planks then & maybe I can get her bod lol!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Morning Ladies
I hate change.........summits changed on my laptops desktop & it looks funny!
There's also a funny yellow thing in the sky!
Off out for a ride with DH in a bit, as we're both up bright & early! Too early for a Sunday morning me thinks, but our lovely cat decided to wake us early for her breakfast by sticking her claws in various parts of our anatomy to wake us up !
By the way the Thai Chicken Curry made with the Phili rather than coconut milk was gorgeous, well worth making the paste from scratch!
Hope you get some encouraging news about your Grandad today Nikki xx

100% Challenge Week 8

Kim 9st (-6lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 13 Syns = 39/105 D3/21 L1 6 Week 6 Pack
Wednesday - Red 2Hex 2Hex 5 Syns = 34/105 30min Powerwalk & 21.1 mile ride 907 calories
Thursday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 9 Syns = 25/105 25 mile ride 1058 calories
Friday - Red 2HexA 2HexB 15 Syns
Saturday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 14 Syns D4/21 L1 6Week 6 Pack
Sunday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 11 Syns 21.1 mile ride 900 calories
Monday -

Vicky 9st 11lbs (-3lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 8.5 Syns 20mins Yoga
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 12 Syns
Thursday - EE 1HexB 5 Syns
Friday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 14 Syns
Saturday -
Sunday -

Ronnie 9st 8lbs (sts)
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -

Donna 9st (-1.5lbs)
Tuesday -EE 1HexA 1HexB 15 Syns
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 12 Syns
Thursday - EE 1HexA 1Hexb 10.5 Syns
Friday - Off Plan
Saturday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 6 Syns
Sunday - EE 1HexA 1 HexB 6 Syns
Monday -

Laura 9st 9lbs (-5.75lbs)
Tuesday - SF 6 Wkls 20min walk
Wednesday - SF 5 Wkls 45min walk
Thursday - SF 4 Wkls 2h walk & 30min workout
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -

Nikki 9st 12.5lbs (-1.5lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 13.5 Syns
Wednesday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 12 Syns
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -

Pobel 9st 12lbs
Tuesday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 2 Syns 3 mile walk
Wednesday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 0 Syns
Thursday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 5.5 Syns
Friday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 5 Syns
Saturday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 5 Syns
Sunday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 5 Syns

Last edited:
Nikki<3 said:
I've gone over my syns today by 6....

My grandad is 82 and was always an active man and even laid the patio at mum and dads last year but then in June 2011 some boy racers in an uninsured "pool" car crashed into his car which had him and my mammar in. My grandad has suffered since with his back and vertigo. Last week he went to the doctors because he felt unwell and they said he was a really healthy man with no problems at all.

He's now I'm hospital and they have found out that he has had several strokes, he has diabetes and dementia. He just said to my mammar "I didn't realise I had 2 sons" he was perfectly fine last week and now this :-( my dad is at hospital in tears down the phone and I'm so scared we are going to lose him. I'm so mad they didn't pick any of this up before, he's been back and forward to the hospital and bupa centre and they have always said he is healthy!!!!

Sorry ladies just needed to tell someone x

Oh Nikki that's awful, you never need to apologise for unloading on here, we're all here for each other. I hope you're all okay.

Hey ladies, i disappeared for a lil while as i was all over the place again. Currently visiting the OH for his mums Ordination. It was the first ever time id been to a religious service... It was so alien to me i got a lil freaked out xD. But the service was lovely and we all came back to about 9 bottles of champers.

Safe to say i haven't done great at being on plan, but i'm not really fretting about it either. My weight hasn't changed and i've still been making good choices.

Hope everyones good =) x

kim63 said:
Morning Ladies
Off out for a ride with DH in a bit, as we're both up bright & early! Too early for a Sunday morning me thinks, but our lovely cat decided to wake us early for her breakfast by sticking her claws in various parts of our anatomy to wake us up !
By the way the Thai Chicken Curry made with the Phili rather than coconut milk was gorgeous, well worth making the paste from scratch!

It's a big black thing in the sky for me..your keen for a Sunday but good on you!! My oh is due an early finish today so going to do level one before dinner. I have another work out here. Weight watcher one and at the time am sure it killed me. May stick it on as my excercise during week to see how I get on. In hindsight its easy peasy compared to our Jill ;)
If I can keep up the excercise this time I treat myself to another one of her dvds.....have good x

MidnightPrincess said:
Oh Nikki that's awful, you never need to apologise for unloading on here, we're all here for each other. I hope you're all okay.

Hey ladies, i disappeared for a lil while as i was all over the place again. Currently visiting the OH for his mums Ordination. It was the first ever time id been to a religious service... It was so alien to me i got a lil freaked out xD. But the service was lovely and we all came back to about 9 bottles of champers.

Safe to say i haven't done great at being on plan, but i'm not really fretting about it either. My weight hasn't changed and i've still been making good choices.

Hope everyones good =) x

Hey you...how's the job? I can't see stats on My phone, what is your target? You are probably doing a lot of activity these days at work and burning it all off so wouldn't worry about it. Sounds like your enjoying it all anyway which is good x x

Morning Ladies

how do you make the paste?

yesterday was 100% ee for me 6 syns 1 hea 1 heb

ee again today as boyfriend wants to make some creamy pasta and salmon thing for tea using philli

debtin said:
Hey you...how's the job? I can't see stats on My phone, what is your target? You are probably doing a lot of activity these days at work and burning it all off so wouldn't worry about it. Sounds like your enjoying it all anyway which is good x x

Its going well thanks =) i'll be starting 10 hour shifts next week... It'll be painful but i'm still really enjoying it. My target for the moment is 9st 0, from then i'll decide whether i wanna go down to 8st 7. But i've been wavering around the same 4 or so pounds. So will take me a while but i definitely will be getting 100% on plan once home again as i'll be having my best friend join me =) x

Sorry to hear of tough times Nikki hopefully they will be able to help him where he is now. Dementia is so tough on the family members been through it myself with my grandparents but you learn to accept that they are still the same person, they have good days and bad days with it, although initially upsetting when they don't recognise you it's still the same person who you have always loved so try and stay strong for them. *hugs*

Deb no wonder you are stressed and a bit emotional if you never get a bit of time to yourself, is there noone that could offer to watch him for a night for you?

I have the jillian michaels boxset for whoever was asking about her DVDs I forget lol sorry. They all seem like good workouts. The boxset has shred, 6week6pack, no more trouble zones and banish fat boost metabolism. There's also another 2 out that you can buy as a double pack again good reviews. Plenty reviews on amazon to help you decide which ones you fancy trying.

Started off well with exercise but it's all went a bit downhill this week as totm and low mood just didn't make me feel like exercise at all so it's only been a few workouts and mostly just walks! Off to the gym this afternoon to try my first classes- 45min kettlebells followed by 15min abs eek!!!! X

Hi Girls

Do you mind if I join you?
I did SW after my daughter 3 years ago and shed 2.5st. The past year I've been yo-yoing from 9st to 10st by doing no carb and faddy diets so enough is enough and I've joined sw online. I'm 3lbs down after 2 weeks.

My big downfall is wine, I love it! But I find myself having a glass with dinner most nights so from tomorrow I'm keeping the wine for Saturday nights only.
I'm still a bit scared about eating carbs in the evening on EE. Do you still drop weight on EE or should I switch to red?

Looking forward to posting here and losing weight!

icklerockchick said:
Sorry to hear of tough times Nikki hopefully they will be able to help him where he is now. Dementia is so tough on the family members been through it myself with my grandparents but you learn to accept that they are still the same person, they have good days and bad days with it, although initially upsetting when they don't recognise you it's still the same person who you have always loved so try and stay strong for them. *hugs*

Deb no wonder you are stressed and a bit emotional if you never get a bit of time to yourself, is there noone that could offer to watch him for a night for you?

I have the jillian michaels boxset for whoever was asking about her DVDs I forget lol sorry. They all seem like good workouts. The boxset has shred, 6week6pack, no more trouble zones and banish fat boost metabolism. There's also another 2 out that you can buy as a double pack again good reviews. Plenty reviews on amazon to help you decide which ones you fancy trying.

Started off well with exercise but it's all went a bit downhill this week as totm and low mood just didn't make me feel like exercise at all so it's only been a few workouts and mostly just walks! Off to the gym this afternoon to try my first classes- 45min kettlebells followed by 15min abs eek!!!! X

Hey Laura, it was me asking about the Jillian dvds. Will have a look again. Am sure the shred covers a lot of body areas but after while gets boring. I really should make sure am up to speed with this one before I move on. Second time round is killing me
We don't really have anyone to look after wee one. My mum is taking him overnight in Oct for a night out we planned but she works weekends. It's not usually a problem, just when am stressed and dreaded pmt.....wouldn't worry about too much excercise as you have been doing a lot lately...let us know how your class is x

Mrs.Angel said:
Hi Girls

I did SW after my daughter 3 years ago and shed 2.5st. The past year I've been yo-yoing from 9st to 10st by doing no carb and faddy diets so enough is enough and I've joined sw online. I'm 3lbs down after 2 weeks.

My big downfall is wine, I love it! But I find myself having a glass with dinner most nights so from tomorrow I'm keeping the wine for Saturday nights only.
I'm still a bit scared about eating carbs in the evening on EE. Do you still drop weight on EE or should I switch to red?

Welcome Mrs angel....I love wine too. Problem is the allocated Syn allowance doesn't cover my wine, chocolate and crisp cravings lol at the minute am not strictly speaking following sw..I get too wound up and guilty when going over syns etc. This won't be long term but just tryin to get my head in right place by eating healthy and doing excercise. If after a while I don't see or feel difference I will know I need more discipline and get straight back to swing full term.
The other ladies are very good and are 100% on plan for weeks now. Excercise seems to work for most of us. I do my syns weekly so I can have wine but going off it now. Think am going to stick to a lower Syn spirit.
Do you attend class?

debtin said:
Hey Laura, it was me asking about the Jillian dvds. Will have a look again. Am sure the shred covers a lot of body areas but after while gets boring. I really should make sure am up to speed with this one before I move on. Second time round is killing me
We don't really have anyone to look after wee one. My mum is taking him overnight in Oct for a night out we planned but she works weekends. It's not usually a problem, just when am stressed and dreaded pmt.....wouldn't worry about too much excercise as you have been doing a lot lately...let us know how your class is x

Debs I've got extreme shred and shed. That's really good. Like 30ds but faster x

Gosh this is a busy thread, it's hard to keep up with everyones news!

Welcome mrs angel.. wine is my downfall too.. if i can get through tonight without having one then that's been one whole week.. go me lol!

Hope you had a good cycle kim, not sure what the yellow thing would have been in the sky.. aint seen anything like that here for a long time!

How did the gym go Laura, i'm intrigued about the kettlecise class? I have been contemplating joining the gym but think for me it would be a novelty for a week then i'd get fed up. I've never done classes before and am a little self concious when it comes to dancing about but was thinking that body pump / spinning/ kettlecise would be less dancing about therefore require little co-oridination. Anyways, 30ds first for me and if i can complete it then i may reward myself with a gym membership.

Yeah, sometimes little ones can try the patience of saints debs, i have one at 22 months and one at 4 months so can relate lol. I'm going to try the 30ds and see if i can take out my stresses on that instead of opting for a glass of wine in an eeveninign... if i did that i'd lose a ton.

Sad news about your grandad nikki, hopefully things will not be as bad as they first seem, i don't have any experience of this so can't offer any advice as such but am wishing you and your' family well.

Mmm, 9 bottles of champers.. sounds good to me :)

Ok, so yesterday was
Red Day, 2HEB 1HEA 5syns

Today is another
Red Day, 2HEB 1HEA 5 syns (now i've written it on here that's what i'll stick to :)) x

Tomorrow is WI, not sure what it will say.. i've been on plan all week but perhaps to few syns! we'll see.

Hi Girls

Welcome - ee works fine for me, I do throw some red and green days in but that's more for the extra hex rather then actually weight loss. I think all 3 plans work great

pobel said:
Gosh this is a busy thread, it's hard to keep up with everyones news!

Welcome mrs angel.. wine is my downfall too.. if i can get through tonight without having one then that's been one whole week.. go me lol!

Hope you had a good cycle kim, not sure what the yellow thing would have been in the sky.. aint seen anything like that here for a long time!

How did the gym go Laura, i'm intrigued about the kettlecise class? I have been contemplating joining the gym but think for me it would be a novelty for a week then i'd get fed up. I've never done classes before and am a little self concious when it comes to dancing about but was thinking that body pump / spinning/ kettlecise would be less dancing about therefore require little co-oridination. Anyways, 30ds first for me and if i can complete it then i may reward myself with a gym membership.

Yeah, sometimes little ones can try the patience of saints debs, i have one at 22 months and one at 4 months so can relate lol. I'm going to try the 30ds and see if i can take out my stresses on that instead of opting for a glass of wine in an eeveninign... if i did that i'd lose a ton.

Sad news about your grandad nikki, hopefully things will not be as bad as they first seem, i don't have any experience of this so can't offer any advice as such but am wishing you and your' family well.

Mmm, 9 bottles of champers.. sounds good to me :)

Ok, so yesterday was
Red Day, 2HEB 1HEA 5syns

Today is another
Red Day, 2HEB 1HEA 5 syns (now i've written it on here that's what i'll stick to :)) x

Tomorrow is WI, not sure what it will say.. i've been on plan all week but perhaps to few syns! we'll see.

Wow can imagine your house on a bad day, no wonder you like a wine ;) the majority of the time my little one is a sweet heart, yesterday was just not good for me. Wee lamb is very loving and can make me laugh or cry in an instant lol
good on you for doing shred, its tough going at times tho I think sometime it depends on your energy levels, food intake, tiredness etc. Good luck for weigh in x

Just did level one of shred so that's five times since last Monday. Not bad for a lazy ass. Aim to do it every day til weigh in at Friday. Not so much to aid the weight loss but as a goal. Helps me get my head sorted.
Plan to eat healthy this week and be as in tune to sw as I can be. It's a start so suits me good x

Welcome Mrs Angel.......I do a mix of all 3 plans & cant say whether one is preferable for weight loss over the other as I dont stick to one plan all week, as I mix them as it suits my lifestyle. I do a fair bit of exercise & have certainly noticed a change in my body shape, with a slow steady loss on the scales, but my size 10's are starting to feel rather loose on me now, so its not all about the numbers on the scales!

Donna, do you still want the thai paste recipe? x

Well done Deb with the exercise, keep it up & I bet you will see an improvement physically & mentally very soon! x

Glad you enjoying the job Claire & Im sure you're burning loads of calories with those long hours on your feet! x

Back