Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Talking of wine, I haven't had a glass for over 2 weeks now!!! I swear Im ill as I dont even want any now lol!!!!!
I got out of the habit having wine as a de-stressor after my first surgery 2.5 years ago, as it didn't really mix with Morphine very well & it sort of continued, with the occasional blip at a weekend, but just cant hack the hangovers after only 6 wines now!
Use exercise girls, it gives you a better buzz & you have fabulous benefits! DH & I went out for a ride together this morning & he commented that I only have a tiny bit of 'muffin blubber' over my shorts now compared to the mahoooooosive blubber from a few months ago......I do love his honesty lol!!! x

Donna, do you still want the thai paste recipe? x

Yes please :) x

I'm so tired, can't believe the weekend is over already! Again!!!! Have to do loads of ironing tonight as well, might start it now so its out of the way :/

I like having a selection of DVDs so I can mix up what DVD I am doing and what level as I find it far too boring doing the same thing! Guess its just finding what works for you Deb, as if you are enjoying it its so much easier to do it!

Rather annoyed didn't make it to the gym today :-( I left with loads of time to spare but the trains were all delayed then eventually cancelled then there was supposed to be replacement bus service but the bus didn't stop for us at the stop it was supposed to!!! And by that point it was too late to make it in any other way so just gave up and headed home in a bad mood lol! Was really looking forward to trying the classes as well :-(

Pobel have a look on the websites and see if they have a pure gym or gym group open near you! They are fab as they are much cheaper than most gyms plus there's no 12month contract either so if you end up not using can just cancel rather than be stuck in a contract paying a fortune for it. I am with pure gym and really impressed lovely clean gym with plenty classes and loads of equipment. X

Don't praise me too soon Kim I quickly outdone myself and my effort by over doing it on chocolate and ice cream. Must get a grip though my vegetable soup was made today for lunch, pineapple chopped for breakfast and chicken out for dinner. Basically not much chocolate I like left in house, bought biscuits I don't like on purpose.
Oh Laura not good, all set to go too. Never mind am sure you will get to try it soon. Put today down as rest day. X

Thank you, I'll have to give it a go once our curry paste has been used up :)

Think I must be getting some motivation back, just checked the syns of a stuffed crust large pizza at pizza hut and they're 18 a slice, which sounds a lot but if I have 4 slices I would still have 5 syns a day using weekly syns (I'd be using ALL my syns but I honestly thought I'd be well over) I will probably have a small slice of cake as well, but its little ones Birthday so going over one week by a tiny bit won't matter. Just hope I manage to hold off on the cake on Saturday now.

debtin said:
Don't praise me too soon Kim I quickly outdone myself and my effort by over doing it on chocolate and ice cream. Must get a grip though my vegetable soup was made today for lunch, pineapple chopped for breakfast and chicken out for dinner. Basically not much chocolate I like left in house, bought biscuits I don't like on purpose.
Oh Laura not good, all set to go too. Never mind am sure you will get to try it soon. Put today down as rest day. X

Bad naughty girl! Always end on a positive tho.....well done on food choices for tomorrow! X

How about this for self discipline......went to my mums for lunch & had jacket potato, ham & salad....she then brought out homemade apple & blackberry crumble with cream! Now my mum can't cook but she makes the best ever crumble & I had.......strawberries & resisted the crumble *round of applause please*!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

donna88 said:
Thank you, I'll have to give it a go once our curry paste has been used up :)

Think I must be getting some motivation back, just checked the syns of a stuffed crust large pizza at pizza hut and they're 18 a slice, which sounds a lot but if I have 4 slices I would still have 5 syns a day using weekly syns (I'd be using ALL my syns but I honestly thought I'd be well over) I will probably have a small slice of cake as well, but its little ones Birthday so going over one week by a tiny bit won't matter. Just hope I manage to hold off on the cake on Saturday now.

Donna as its a special day why not just have it as an off plan day & enjoy! X

Donna as its a special day why not just have it as an off plan day & enjoy! X

I might do, will depend on how WI on Tuesday goes I suppose. Think I'll still try and stay low syn the rest of the week just in case I end up having some naughties at his party on Saturday anyway. But I won't be so strict on myself if I really fancy something I'll have extra syns and not worry about it

kim63 said:
Bad naughty girl! Always end on a positive tho.....well done on food choices for tomorrow! X

How about this for self discipline......went to my mums for lunch & had jacket potato, ham & salad....she then brought out homemade apple & blackberry crumble with cream! Now my mum can't cook but she makes the best ever crumble & I had.......strawberries & resisted the crumble *round of applause please*!!

Wow well done......sounds great Kim. I would have had it. I clearly have my greedy head on and Must stop over indulging.....my hand is like a magnet to my mouth ha ha seriously i am bad!!
New day and all that ;)
Ended up buying the second Christian book...why why why....forcing myself at chapter two to continue zzzzzzzZZZZ

debtin said:
Wow well done......sounds great Kim. I would have had it. I clearly have my greedy head on and Must stop over indulging.....my hand is like a magnet to my mouth ha ha seriously i am bad!!
New day and all that ;)
Ended up buying the second Christian book...why why why....forcing myself at chapter two to continue zzzzzzzZZZZ

Believe me I was tempted!
I finished the 3rd book last night & have never felt so relieved to have finished a book! All 3 of those books could have been condensed into 1 book & can't wait to get back to my fave psychological crime thrillers. I'm no prude, but was sick to death of reading about them having jiggy jig all the time, I ended up skim reading thru most of it! Give me blood, guts & crazy series killers anyday! X

Oh good god turned it off. It's going nowhere...can't believe I was sucked into the hype. I also skipped the "good" bits as they were bugging me.
Not so much into serial killers but do like crime, court room drama etc. John grisham, David baldacci...love good book x

Believe me I was tempted!
I finished the 3rd book last night & have never felt so relieved to have finished a book! All 3 of those books could have been condensed into 1 book & can't wait to get back to my fave psychological crime thrillers. I'm no prude, but was sick to death of reading about them having jiggy jig all the time, I ended up skim reading thru most of it! Give me blood, guts & crazy series killers anyday! X

I haven't even been tempted by the 50 shades books, I'm more of a crime girl myself too. I have started reading the hunger games books, my brother has leant them to me, they're okay, but they're def a kids book lol

pobel said:
OMG, one glance at that huge ingredient list was enough to put me off making this lol x

Its very easy to do I promise & tastes amazing, well worth it! I only use the paste part of the recipe & just cook up some basmati rice so ignore everything else x

Just about to start on the new Patricia Cornwell but even her books have gone downhill a bit x

100% Challenge Week 8

Kim 9st (-6lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 13 Syns = 39/105 D3/21 L1 6 Week 6 Pack
Wednesday - Red 2Hex 2Hex 5 Syns = 34/105 30min Powerwalk & 21.1 mile ride 907 calories
Thursday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 9 Syns = 25/105 25 mile ride 1058 calories
Friday - Red 2HexA 2HexB 15 Syns
Saturday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 14 Syns D4/21 L1 6 Week 6 Pack
Sunday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 11 Syns 21.1 mile ride 900 calories
Monday - 30min Powerwalk & D5/21 L1 6 Week 6 Pack

Vicky 9st 11lbs (-3lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 8.5 Syns 20mins Yoga
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 12 Syns
Thursday - EE 1HexB 5 Syns
Friday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 14 Syns
Saturday - Off Plan!
Sunday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 9 Syns
Monday -

Ronnie 9st 8lbs (sts)
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -
Monday -

Donna 9st (-1.5lbs)
Tuesday -EE 1HexA 1HexB 15 Syns
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 12 Syns
Thursday - EE 1HexA 1Hexb 10.5 Syns
Friday - Off Plan
Saturday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 6 Syns
Sunday - EE 1HexA 1 HexB 6 Syns
Monday -

Laura 9st 9lbs (-5.75lbs)
Tuesday - SF 6 Wkls 20min walk
Wednesday - SF 5 Wkls 45min walk
Thursday - SF 4 Wkls 2h walk & 30min workout
Friday - SF 10 Wkls 45min Davina Workout
Saturday - SF 10 Wkls 2.5hr walk
Sunday - SF 3 Wkls 60min walk & 10min Pilates
Monday -

Nikki 9st 12.5lbs (-1.5lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 13.5 Syns
Wednesday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 12 Syns
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -
Monday -

Pobel 9st 10lbs (-2lbs)
Tuesday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 2 Syns 3 mile walk
Wednesday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 0 Syns
Thursday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 5.5 Syns
Friday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 5 Syns
Saturday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 5 Syns
Sunday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 5 Syns
Monday -

Last edited:
Morning Ladies.......and waking up to another rainy day, deep joy! Good job its not a cycle day today, Im going to pound the carpet with Jillian!
Can I have all your meal plans for the last few days s'il vous plait x

Good morning everyone! I'm preparing to leave my OHs house to return to chelmsford and get stuck into work again.

My beastie (as my call my best friend xD) is going to join SW online with me this week and we're going to choose a WI day, where we're going to send each other a pic of our weights so we can't cheat ourselves and keep each other on track. So heres hoping i will be getting 100% back on plan very very soon =).

I still need to find myself a dress for my graduation next week, i may end up getting your opinions =P x

Back