Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Friday- sf, 10 weeklies, 45min davina workout

Sat- sf, 10 weeklies, 2.5hour walk

Sun- sf, 3 weeklies, 60min walk, 10 min pilates

Good morning everyone! I'm preparing to leave my OHs house to return to chelmsford and get stuck into work again.

My beastie (as my call my best friend xD) is going to join SW online with me this week and we're going to choose a WI day, where we're going to send each other a pic of our weights so we can't cheat ourselves and keep each other on track. So heres hoping i will be getting 100% back on plan very very soon =).

I still need to find myself a dress for my graduation next week, i may end up getting your opinions =P x

Yay, good for you Claire. Its always good to have a 'buddy' to share your experience with as you can help & encourage her as well. Will she join MM as well?
What sort of dress are you looking for? x

kim63 said:
Yay, good for you Claire. Its always good to have a 'buddy' to share your experience with as you can help & encourage her as well. Will she join MM as well?
What sort of dress are you looking for? x

Thank you =) it will definitely help, as atm there is no one else i know in chelmsford on SW whereas at uni i had my OH and my housemate.

I'm not suree yet, i want something classy and formal but not looking like i'm attending a funeral =/

Thank you =) it will definitely help, as atm there is no one else i know in chelmsford on SW whereas at uni i had my OH and my housemate.

I'm not suree yet, i want something classy and formal but not looking like i'm attending a funeral =/

Im a Next fan, so would obviously recommend Next & if you have a look online, there is a lot more choice than in the shops x

kim63 said:
Im a Next fan, so would obviously recommend Next & if you have a look online, there is a lot more choice than in the shops x

I will do thankies =) though i do worry about ordering clothes online as i'm such different sizes in different shops! x

Morning everyone. Thank you for all your kind words :)

My grandad had another big stroke on Saturday and is in the stroke ward. My poor dad says that he is critical at the moment and do the next few days are serious.

My SW has been the back if my mind but yesterday I decided to get out the wii fit. From 263 days ago I'm up just 1lb which isn't too bad. I'm going to use this as my WI now as it tells me everything and really should improve my fitness again. I'm trying to be on plan the next 5 days until the wedding on Saturday. Xx

Nikki<3 said:

My grandad had another big stroke on Saturday and is in the stroke ward. My poor dad says that he is critical at the moment and do the next few days are serious.

My SW has been the back if my mind but yesterday I decided to get out the wii fit. From 263 days ago I'm up just 1lb which isn't too bad. I'm going to use this as my WI now as it tells me everything and really should improve my fitness again. I'm trying to be on plan the next 5 days until the wedding on Saturday. Xx

As cheesey as it may sound, my thoughts are with you atm Nikki. Its awful that this is happening and i hope that you're okay. Hugs x

Well done on only being 1lb up! I've never thought of using the wii fit hidden away to weigh in... Thats a brilliant idea xD

MidnightPrincess said:
As cheesey as it may sound, my thoughts are with you atm Nikki. Its awful that this is happening and i hope that you're okay. Hugs x

Well done on only being 1lb up! I've never thought of using the wii fit hidden away to weigh in... Thats a brilliant idea xD

Thanks claire :)

I just thought the wii fit is a good tracker and at least I can see my progress week by week and set a target. So I've put 2 months and 10lbs. Hope this is doable!! X

Nikki<3 said:
Thanks claire :)

I just thought the wii fit is a good tracker and at least I can see my progress week by week and set a target. So I've put 2 months and 10lbs. Hope this is doable!! X

I'm sure you can do it love! I forgot that you can set targets to lose on wii fit... Shows how long ago it was that i last used it xD

MidnightPrincess said:
I'm sure you can do it love! I forgot that you can set targets to lose on wii fit... Shows how long ago it was that i last used it xD

Thanks hun :) x

hmmm what to have for lunch!! I have a lovely stew at home for dinner tonight all bubbling away as we speak. I have in my cupboards at work, supernoodles, mug shot and pineapple in the fridge. Do I walk into town for a jacket spud..... X

-2lbs for me this week (did take quite a bit of scale shifting mind you so maybe a sts next week).

Not sure about a pure gym near here laura but there is a large chain gym offering 6wk trial for £40, think i might give them a phone and see what theyre offering.. i think its all the facilities (pool/sauna/steamroom as well as gym/ spinning and loads of classes) so definitely a good deal if i can make myself go!! 6wks could potentially see me to target!

Not sure how eating is going to go today! In a moment of madness i decided to get braces (to straighten my teeth and not hold up my trousers) at the beginning of this year and have just been to have them adjusted which makes my teeth a tad tender so we'll see how i go. I'm hoping for a whole new me when i return to work in January lol x

Nikki you should always walk in to town and get the healthy option!!!

Im shying away from here for a bit. My OH is making me go to the doctors, I can see my self spirally down and I think he is afraid Im bordering on anorexia (though its not effecting my eating). We have a board in our room for expressing our feelings as sometimes I find it difficult to talk. Last night when I was looking in the mirror I just wanted to hit it and have consequently covered it over. When I look in the mirror I honestly see the same person as what I was last year. When I look I cant see how much weight I have lost (I have joked to my OH that the mirror is broken!) but seriously its what I see. If I look on pictures I can see it but in person I just look the same and I dont understand why.
The other thing is that I really hate my job but I dont know what I want to do. All I know is that if I dont get out of here soon Im going to go mad. Im a year into my maths degree and I honestly dont want to teach anymore. I have no passion for maths anymore and dont want to be here.

Sorry for bring the tone down I just needed to vent a little bit. Just booked an appointment at the doctors and I cant get in until the 18th!!! god knows what I will be like by then

Im shying away from here for a bit. My OH is making me go to the doctors, I can see my self spirally down and I think he is afraid Im bordering on anorexia (though its not effecting my eating). We have a board in our room for expressing our feelings as sometimes I find it difficult to talk. Last night when I was looking in the mirror I just wanted to hit it and have consequently covered it over. When I look in the mirror I honestly see the same person as what I was last year. When I look I cant see how much weight I have lost (I have joked to my OH that the mirror is broken!) but seriously its what I see. If I look on pictures I can see it but in person I just look the same and I dont understand why.
The other thing is that I really hate my job but I dont know what I want to do. All I know is that if I dont get out of here soon Im going to go mad. Im a year into my maths degree and I honestly dont want to teach anymore. I have no passion for maths anymore and dont want to be here.

Sorry for bring the tone down I just needed to vent a little bit. Just booked an appointment at the doctors and I cant get in until the 18th!!! god knows what I will be like by then

Im so sorry to hear you're feeling like this Vicky. As I was saying to Deb the other day, weight loss isn't just physical, its as much mental/emotional & sometimes that is worse trying to battle those demons.
Im no expert by any means & wouldn't like to give you any real advise, as I obviously dont know you & your history, but are there any support groups near you that you could go & see or phone/ use their website, as Im sure there are many people out there that feel like you do.
I do hope you can get some help & we're all still here for support.
Look after yourself & try to keep smiling xx

-2lbs for me this week (did take quite a bit of scale shifting mind you so maybe a sts next week).

Not sure about a pure gym near here laura but there is a large chain gym offering 6wk trial for £40, think i might give them a phone and see what theyre offering.. i think its all the facilities (pool/sauna/steamroom as well as gym/ spinning and loads of classes) so definitely a good deal if i can make myself go!! 6wks could potentially see me to target!

Not sure how eating is going to go today! In a moment of madness i decided to get braces (to straighten my teeth and not hold up my trousers) at the beginning of this year and have just been to have them adjusted which makes my teeth a tad tender so we'll see how i go. I'm hoping for a whole new me when i return to work in January lol x

Great loss Pobel, well done x

HI Girls

Thank you for the kind welcome!

I'm actually living in Melbourne so I am just doing sw online, I'm Irish so I did it when I was back home.

I used to run 10ks but haven't done anything since a race last month. I got so lazy. Its winter here now and dark and cold and wet and I've no motivation when I get in from work. I used to live in another area with a gym outside the train station so I'd no excuses not to go to the gym. Other than the cost a bomb and I'm trying to save for a trip home!
I've downloaded some exercise dvds so I'm about to do one now - wish me luck.

Nikki so sorry your granddad is unwell

Lilprincessvic - this might sound mad but is your mirror warped? I found out mine old bathroom one was and when I turned it upside down it made me look thinner so the face face I was used to seeing wasn't actually there! Only realised when my husband took it down to shave.
Sorry to hear you are feeling down - I know that feeling only too well, hopefully the doc will help too.

Don't apologise for bringing the tone down, you have every right to talk about how your feeling, I'm so sorry your feeling this way. I hope it doesn't get much worse before your doctors appointment.

Do you think your weight issues and work issues are sort of related, I mean, do you think if you felt better about one it would also improve the other. As I know myself if I'm down about one thing it spreads into others. Me and my boyfriend need to work on this a bit ourselves, I'm getting really down about not having a job yet and he's getting really down about his job (sounds like he has the same problems with teaching as you do) and its starting to spread into other things, I'm constantly stressed as is he and I'm worrying a lot more about my weight then I should be doing. We're also getting snappier with each other, which obviously just stresses us out even more.

Well done on the weight loss, I'd love braces but can't afford them, plus my dentist is adamant I don't need them. But I hate my teeth

Sorry to hear about your grandad, hope things start to improve soon, my thoughts are with him, you and your family.

Back