Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hi ladies!!!

Vicky the dress is stunning!! You look super slim.

Sorry to hear your not feeling well Claire :-(

Well yesterday was fabulous!! The wedding was just gorgeous and then we went to the Nottingham forest football ground for the reception and it was fab! Food choices were like chilli, jacket spuds, pie, chips, mushy peas, coleslaw. It was so nice not having a big sit down meal. I tried all day to upload a picture but didn't manage it so here it is now :) xxxx

You look stunning, love that dress :)

Glad you had a good day

Thanks everyone :)

Deb the dress was from littlewoods online and they had about 10 different colours! It was real cheap too, may purchase another hehe x

Thanks everyone :)

Deb the dress was from littlewoods online and they had about 10 different colours! It was real cheap too, may purchase another hehe x

Might have a look myself, I have a similar one in blue which I got from ebay but I don't like the belt on mine and the cut of yours just seems nicer. Did the belt come with the dress?

Nikki<3 said:
Hi ladies!!!

Well yesterday was fabulous!! The wedding was just gorgeous and then we went to the Nottingham forest football ground for the reception and it was fab! Food choices were like chilli, jacket spuds, pie, chips, mushy peas, coleslaw. It was so nice not having a big sit down meal. I tried all day to upload a picture but didn't manage it so here it is now :) xxxx

Nikki you look absolutely stunning x

donna88 said:
Might have a look myself, I have a similar one in blue which I got from ebay but I don't like the belt on mine and the cut of yours just seems nicer. Did the belt come with the dress?

No my belt is my life saver belt lol I wear it with everything. Think the belt was miss selfridge. It came with a plaited brown leather belt. X

Nikki<3 said:
Hi ladies!!!

Thank you love, having to take the day off work today, theres no way i can survive a 10hour shift today.

Can i just say you look FANTASTIC! I think calling target now would be more than okay xD. I'm 9st12 atm and look like an elephant compared to you haha. You're beautiful x

MidnightPrincess said:
Thank you love, having to take the day off work today, theres no way i can survive a 10hour shift today.

Can i just say you look FANTASTIC! I think calling target now would be more than okay xD. I'm 9st12 atm and look like an elephant compared to you haha. You're beautiful x

Aww hun I do hope your feeling better soon :-( sending hugs to you.

Thank you for your lovely comments hun :) xx

Aww hun I do hope your feeling better soon :-( sending hugs to you.

Thank you for your lovely comments hun :) xx

Nikki - You look amazing

Midnight Princess - I'm with you, I'm 9 12 now and 5ft 1 and my stomach is HUGE! I'm like a cartoon apple on legs, I hold all my weight on my tummy :(

Just ate a pizza but back on track from tomorrow and I'm planning on doing 100% Red. I've 10 weeks before I fly home to Ireland for a holiday and I want all this extra weight off.
I'll be on here everyday reading all the updates.

You are all great and keep so may motivated (even if we don't get to post too often.)

Mrs.Angel said:
Nikki - You look amazing

Midnight Princess - I'm with you, I'm 9 12 now and 5ft 1 and my stomach is HUGE! I'm like a cartoon apple on legs, I hold all my weight on my tummy :(

Just ate a pizza but back on track from tomorrow and I'm planning on doing 100% Red. I've 10 weeks before I fly home to Ireland for a holiday and I want all this extra weight off.
I'll be on here everyday reading all the updates.

You are all great and keep so may motivated (even if we don't get to post too often.)

Exactly, i'm 5"2 i hold a lot of weight around my tum, bum and thighs. I'm hoping i'll be able to shift this weight soon, it's driving me nutty xD

MidnightPrincess said:
Exactly, i'm 5"2 i hold a lot of weight around my tum, bum and thighs. I'm hoping i'll be able to shift this weight soon, it's driving me nutty xD

I'm exactly the same. The top half of my stomach is tiny and flat which is why I look tiny in dresses but I have a pooch at the bottom n my thighs are huge!

AGGHHHHH MEN!!!!

Just gone into the kitchen and my boyfriend had washed his bowl from lunch and ignored all the other pots in there, when I asked him about it he said he didn't remember and he'd done a load of pots this morning, I pointed out that we had tea seperatly last night and I'd already done the pots from mine so ALL the pots this morning were a couple of cups from us both, my cereal bowl and then the rest were his! I said shall we just start doing our own pots then? and he's kicked off saying well that sounds like what you want!? I mean WTH it would have been better if he'd not done any pots, why can't he see how agrivating it is that he just did that one bowl when the rest were also there (there wasn't loads a pan we'd both used for lunch, little ones plate, cutlery and a few cups, I'd come into the kitchen with my bowl when I realised what he'd done.

I'm not being funny am I? It's not normal to do that

Just realised we've been in this house a year now! (I know mental moving the day before little ones Birthday but we we're in a temporary house which I hated so as soon as we got the keys to this one we wanted out. Really didn't want to wake up in the temp house on his Birthday)

donna88 said:
Just realised we've been in this house a year now! (I know mental moving the day before little ones Birthday but we we're in a temporary house which I hated so as soon as we got the keys to this one we wanted out. Really didn't want to wake up in the temp house on his Birthday)

Happy house anniversary!!!!!

Donna men can just simply be rubbish. They only see what they want to see. Sometimes I find it easier just to get on with it and choose my battles better. Other half works really hard doing physical manual work and works long shifts seven days per week but running around after everyone can take its toll. How did you get on with the cake? ;)

Guys what was the outcome over the amount of cheese can have for healthy extra? I have cathedral lighter and not sure how much I can have as I normally use normal catherdal.
Also if I have a green day how much wafer thin ham can I have as healthy extra?

Guys what was the outcome over the amount of cheese can have for healthy extra? I have cathedral lighter and not sure how much I can have as I normally use normal catherdal.
Also if I have a green day how much wafer thin ham can I have as healthy extra?

40g of the cathedral city lighter, I've started having 40g of any lighter cheese I get as I'm yet to see one that's 45g, although I have full fat in at the minute

Donna men can just simply be rubbish. They only see what they want to see. Sometimes I find it easier just to get on with it and choose my battles better. Other half works really hard doing physical manual work and works long shifts seven days per week but running around after everyone can take its toll. How did you get on with the cake? ;)

I know, I gave up the fight, think I just needed a rant! I just honestly don't see how you can ignore a load of dishes and wash one bowl lol
Cake went well, everyone seemed to enjoy it...even me :p but I only had a tiny slice

Happy house anniversary!!!!!

Thank you :)

This is what i'm possibly wearing for my graduation on tuesday. Feeling very self conscious right now thanks to being ill and TOTM bloating =/

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120708_211642.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120708_211642.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 44
MidnightPrincess said:
This is what i'm possibly wearing for my graduation on tuesday. Feeling very self conscious right now thanks to being ill and TOTM bloating =/

Clare what's your target weight and how far do you have to go? You look fantastic. So feminine and pretty x

Back