Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

icklerockchick said:
I work in Greggs nothing exciting :p

Yeh in a way it will be good to be back to normal and it will certainly be fab to have a wage again. Think I'll need to buy myself a treat when I get my first wage again :-D

Just hope my ankle holds up ok as although it's getting much better and I can now do walking about/exercising its still going to struggle having to stand up for entire shift.

Also but silly but I'm nervous about being a bit of an emotional wreck as that would be really embarrassing :-/ hopefully getting back into a routine and such will help with my low mood but of it doesn't it's time to start trying out anti-depressants so its just all a bit overwhelming! Just got to try it and see how it goes really x

It'll be nerve wrecking, but i'm sure you'll get through it love =)

kim63 said:
Hello ladies just a quickie
If you want to lose weight become a support crew member for a continuous 72 hr cycle relay!
Busytastic driving & navigating, approx 4 hrs catnaps since sat morning! Totally exhausted which is not a good look for a girl lol! Good fun tho!
Raining hard today & just approaching Glasgow. Should be finished by 2pm Tuesday!
Hope you all good & catch up when I can!
Keep a record of your daily plans & I'll update when Im back in the UK.
Laters xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Glad your having fun Kim x

Well i think the chicken skewers are the way to go but they are very bland and not on the staff menu. Though the staff menu had changed today and included crab superfood salad, which was awful so only ate the crab cakes...

Jesus you did a lot around his graduation, braaaaave of you xD. I went to UKC, University of Kent, in Canterbury. So i get to graduate in the Canterbury cathedral tomorrow, quite excited but will hardly get to enjoy the views haha

Exactly i feel like i get on everyones nerves because i have to bug someone to get in, bug someone to go to the loo and bug someone to get me out. I annoy myself with it haha.

On shift atm until 8 then heading off the canterburrrryyy x

6 weeks seems like a long time as well, but saying that it'll fly by.

Hope you have a fantastic time tomorrow!!! :D

Haha I know it was a nightmare, we didn't have much choice though, we were in a temporary house which was really getting us both down so as soon as we got the keys to this place we wanted to move in, we didn't really care that we had little ones Birthday and big ones graduation, glad we did it though as although it was a rush and stressful we were both so much more relaxed for celebrating.

Hello ladies just a quickie
If you want to lose weight become a support crew member for a continuous 72 hr cycle relay!
Busytastic driving & navigating, approx 4 hrs catnaps since sat morning! Totally exhausted which is not a good look for a girl lol! Good fun tho!
Raining hard today & just approaching Glasgow. Should be finished by 2pm Tuesday!
Hope you all good & catch up when I can!
Keep a record of your daily plans & I'll update when Im back in the UK.
Laters xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Great to hear from you :) glad to hear your having a good time

laptops been down for the past few day.. missed loads on here so hope you are all doing well x

Thursday - EE 1 HEA, 1HEB 1/2 syn
Saturday - off plan
Sunday - off plan (1hr body combat)

2lbs off for the this week woohoo :) x

Had a lovely time at pizzahut, the pizza was lovely. Want to just double check the syns I had but think I'm up to about 62 today, so glad I saved them all.

wow-worked it out at I'm on 55.5 syns, loads better then I thought :) will be nice to get back to a normal synning week. Although might have to save a few for Saturday as I'm out for lunch and shopping with a friend (and might go harvester where she might fancy a sundae) and then we're possibly having family round for a curry and film night, will all be slimming world friendly curry wise but just wondering if they'll bring sweets for munching. Or I might just go off plan that day... but not go completely overboard

Glad you enjoyed it Donna.

Feeling pretty positive this evening. My Netflix account is suspended as lost my bank card lol! So watching things on 4od - health and fitness shows are always good to avoid snacking! Watched fat fighters about personal trainers and some gok wan teenager thing about body image. Even did some exercise while watching :)

Anyone up to anything nice this evening? X

Glad you enjoyed it Donna.

Feeling pretty positive this evening. My Netflix account is suspended as lost my bank card lol! So watching things on 4od - health and fitness shows are always good to avoid snacking! Watched fat fighters about personal trainers and some gok wan teenager thing about body image. Even did some exercise while watching :)

Anyone up to anything nice this evening? X

We're watching soaps at the minute but think we'll be streaming some films on lovefilm as we don't have any discs from them at the minute, we did borrow sparticus from my brother but finished season one now, hoping he has the second one to lend us next time we see him lol.

Well done Pobel and Clare on the losses....excellent. swear if I lost a proper two pound from one week to the next I would faint ;) good for you both

Laura honestly come Wednesday home time you will feel like you have never been away. Felt like that after maternity leave and it really does give you something to think about. As much as I love my boy, ten months off work and I was ready for a change. Sounds like a good weekend too, apart from the cheeky hangover.

Glad you enjoyed pizza hut and wee one had great birthday Donna.

Hey Kim your in bonnie Scotland!! Hope its going well and must be due to finish soon? X

So bit of a horrible subject but am finding that over recent weeks I am no longer "regular" and not sure why. Honestly without being disgusting since Fri there has been occasions where I am gettin really sore stomach cramps and feel like am going to have diaorreah (sorry) but nothing happens. The pains came in Tesco and was really sore. Does anyone have this? Haven't added or left anything out my diet but I wasn't like this before sw. Have taken some lactose but not sure what to do?

Really not sure what to suggest Deb, I used to be like that before slimming world, most of the time I couldn't go unless I had laxatives. Sometimes when I go off plan I get it as well, but only on the occasions when I'm off plan and not eating much fruit and veg! Tabasco sauce is meant to help, what have you been having as your HEB's maybe try something which is double f rather then just f like two hifi lights or scan bran

Since i've been having superspeed tomato soup (which has the tin of baked beans in) i've been regular as clockwork!! When i was pregnant the other thing that cured me was prune juice although i've no idea how many syns are in it!

I had part two of my gym induction tonight so all set to go now lol, now i just need to get myself along and do it on my own!!

Monday - EE 1HEA, 1HEB, 1/2 syn

Last edited:
You enjoy pizza hut then lol x

It was lovely, I was good though.... to some extent only had the good salad and ignored all the potato salad and creamy things :) to be honest, since starting slimming world I do really enjoy the nice fresh salad and don't miss the other bits, but before I would have had bowlfuls of the naughty stuff!

WI today though, not sure how I feel, technically I didn't go over my syns for the week, but I feel heavy after all that bread so who knows!

Not sure what to do today, no point going into work as there's no lessons on this morning, was going to walk down to asda to pick a few bits up and get some money out which I need for tomorrow, but its horrible and drizzly :( so I might wait and just walk into town tomorrow after work to get it....I'll just have to make sure I remember to get it and hope that the weather isn't the same tomorrow (saying that even if it is the walk into town is nicer then the walk to asda if the weather isn't nice)

All dressed up and ready to graduate!... Shame the cab doesn't come for another half hour and the ceremony doesn't actually start until 2:30 haha.

Feeling unsure still, but at this point just wanting to get it over with before it pours down on us xD x

Claire have a fab time at graduation!! Enjoy it!! You only graduate once hunni, an your pic of the dress is stunning!! Have lots of fun!

Donna, glad you enjoyed your pizza hut. You have been really good all week got my fingers crossed for your WI tonight :)

Kim hope you've had a lovely time, albeit busy!!!

So..... None of my clothes fit me. Then I saw a sign (literally a sign) and my very first SW consultant who I followed to all her groups has come back and opened up a new one only a couple of mins from my house!!! Fate or what!! My last consultant was shocking and I actually blame her for me not sticking to plan.

So yesterday off I went and she was so excited to see me! It made me feel fab! I sat in on the new members talk and stayed to image therapy :) then I weighed in at 10st 1.5lb!! My consultant then said to me "Nikki, you started with me 5 years ago so you'll finish with me" she made me feel really good and even asked me questions in te new starters talk :) and asked me to set my target (no consultant has ever asked me this) and then as I walked away she shouted me waving a target certificate and then text me this morning :-D

Nikki that sounds just like what you needed. I really need some motivation. My dress for Friday doesnt even zip up let alone look too tight!

Hey everyone hope you are all having a nice week?

Good luck with your graduation today midnight princess - I'll have to check if new look deliver to Oz! If not I'll be home in September I can get my sister to pick me up one!!

Nikki your leader sounds fab! When I used to go to classes in Ireland (lost 2.5 stone) the girl was just fab, she left to become an area manager and I just didn't warm to the other girls. I'd love to find her again doing a class! Plus you'll drop that weight in a week, you always have a big loss when you get into the 'zone'

Feel like I'm in the zone now.I'm doing red days and find it way better for me. I'm having porridge in the mornings, protein and salad for lunch with pitta then a big no carb dinner. Tonight I had chicken stew in the slow cooker. After 2 days my stomach already feels flatter. I don't think I was eating enough during the day then my the time I got home I was famished and eating a man sized portion of dinner, fruit and yogurt. Looking forward to my weigh in!

All dressed up and ready to graduate!... Shame the cab doesn't come for another half hour and the ceremony doesn't actually start until 2:30 haha.

Feeling unsure still, but at this point just wanting to get it over with before it pours down on us xD x

Hope you have a great day and the rain holds off for you

Claire have a fab time at graduation!! Enjoy it!! You only graduate once hunni, an your pic of the dress is stunning!! Have lots of fun!

Donna, glad you enjoyed your pizza hut. You have been really good all week got my fingers crossed for your WI tonight :)

Kim hope you've had a lovely time, albeit busy!!!

So..... None of my clothes fit me. Then I saw a sign (literally a sign) and my very first SW consultant who I followed to all her groups has come back and opened up a new one only a couple of mins from my house!!! Fate or what!! My last consultant was shocking and I actually blame her for me not sticking to plan.

So yesterday off I went and she was so excited to see me! It made me feel fab! I sat in on the new members talk and stayed to image therapy :) then I weighed in at 10st 1.5lb!! My consultant then said to me "Nikki, you started with me 5 years ago so you'll finish with me" she made me feel really good and even asked me questions in te new starters talk :) and asked me to set my target (no consultant has ever asked me this) and then as I walked away she shouted me waving a target certificate and then text me this morning :-D

That's fantastic, I'm so happy for you :) she sounds lovely and its just what you need!!!
Good luck, not that it sounds like you'll need it now

Nikki that sounds just like what you needed. I really need some motivation. My dress for Friday doesnt even zip up let alone look too tight!

Hope you get into it for Friday

I have a dress that doesn't fit and I'm not sure what to do with it, we haven't got the receipt anymore, its a lovely dress and a size 8, which I normally fit in but I can't zip it up :( I don't want to get rid of it but don't know if I could actually loose the weight to fit into it....

Back