Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

OK then if everyone's happy we'll have a break from it as of tomorrow. It looks as tho a few of you are going to the 'dark side' for a while, so will be interested on how the weight losses go with that.

Let us know how you get on with your GP x

I've had more off day plans than i'd like to admit to hence the lack of updates from me! This week i sts but i'm gonna blame that on my kettlebell class yesterday which has me aching all over today because of course it can't be down to the fact that i haven't stuck to the plan.

I quite like reporting weigh in so maybe we could just have that kept up to date where we can each take responsibility for keeping it up to date by a simple copy and paste eg...

wk begining 16/07/12

Kim 8st 11lbs (-9lbs)

Vicky 9st 11lbs (-3lbs)

Donna 8st 13 lbs (-2.5lbs)

Laura 9st 9lbs (5.75lbs)

Nikki 9st 12.5lbs (-1.5lbs)

Pobel 9st 8lbs (-4lbs)

Claire 9st 11lbs (-1lb)

Ronnie 9st 7lbs (-1lb)

Thats a good idea Pobel. So each time we WI change our own weight? If it will let me Im going to put that on my sig x

Yeah good idea to do WI's and update it ourselves, then if we feel we need to motivational kick again we can do 100%!

I will do, not expecting it to be any big shakes to be honest. In fact I can see myself getting annoyed at it being a waste of time lol. I honestly can't see what they'd want to tell me, the lady at the scan told me everything was okay, it hadn't grown or anything. And if it were anything serious they wouldn't have wanted a routine appointment.

donna88 said:
Yeah good idea to do WI's and update it ourselves, then if we feel we need to motivational kick again we can do 100%!

I will do, not expecting it to be any big shakes to be honest. In fact I can see myself getting annoyed at it being a waste of time lol. I honestly can't see what they'd want to tell me, the lady at the scan told me everything was okay, it hadn't grown or anything. And if it were anything serious they wouldn't have wanted a routine appointment.

Good luck at the docs donna. Hope they can tell you something new x

wk begining 16/07/12

Kim 8st 11lbs (-9lbs)

Vicky 9st 11lbs (-3lbs)

Donna 8st 13 lbs (-2.5lbs)

Laura 9st 9lbs (5.75lbs)

Nikki 10st 1.5lb (this was last weeks WI so I can
Update with weight loss tonight)

Pobel 9st 8lbs (-4lbs)

Claire 9st 11lbs (-1lb)

Ronnie 9st 7lbs (-1lb)

This is a fab idea. I've copied it and changed my weight to what I was at my restart WI last week. I'll update later with this weeks loss after group x

Now DH has done his ride, he's set me a challenge now! Im to enter a 100 mile Sportive & we've found one in October in the New Forest, so lets hope the weather improves & I can get the legs spinning again & toughen up the undercarriage! Would like to drop below 8st 7lb as well, as it helps with the cycling.......so here goes.....Operation Kimbo's 100 Mile Sportive! x

kim63 said:
Now DH has done his ride, he's set me a challenge now! Im to enter a 100 mile Sportive & we've found one in October in the New Forest, so lets hope the weather improves & I can get the legs spinning again & toughen up the undercarriage! Would like to drop below 8st 7lb as well, as it helps with the cycling.......so here goes.....Operation Kimbo's 100 Mile Sportive! x

Wow Kim sounds good. I gather its an organised event or something you would do on your own? How many hours would it take?
Have You been enjoying being home with your furry friends and own bed? When does hubby go back to work? Nosey blinking witch your prob thinking but just interested ha

Donna how did you get on at docs? That's great that little one had good time at dads, nothing to worry about in the end x

So ladies WI tonight, 9st 12 so a 3.5lb loss!! Well chuffed! I know on saturdaythe scales were at 9st 10 but that was in the morning and naked lol

So after my Saturday night out and nighttime wearing clothes. I'm super happy :) even happier that OH is being super supportive.

I was 9st 11 on my scales so I'm chuffed that it's only 1lb heavier than sat morning xx

brilliant nikki, well done chick :) x

do any of you ladies do kettlebell classes? I went to my first class yesterdat and really quite enjoyed it (for me to "enjoy" exercise is a rare thing lol)! I'm aching literally all over but most notably my abs even though there wasn't a crunch to be had :). I really think i could notice big changes in a short time by keeping regular with this.

Anyways, just wondered if any of you have done them with success?

Work been mental today, so much so I only had cereal bar and two slices toast since 6am and I have just realised no water. Just two green tea and one coffee. Not good but wasn't really hungry anyway. Roll on end Aug til I get back to my normal days. Let's face it with the rubbish I eat at weekends its not going to do me any harm lol
Tucking into chicken and bacon pasta now. Hope your all good x

lilprincessvic said:
Well done nikki.

I have been and joined the dark side!!! I'm feeling positive but confused x

Been toying with this today too then remembered weighing out mince and chicken etc which I hated at maybe thats what I need, some portion control. Is there a joining offer just now?

debtin said:
Been toying with this today too then remembered weighing out mince and chicken etc which I hated at maybe thats what I need, some portion control. Is there a joining offer just now?

That's why I've done it. I can't stop eating since I've gone on pill. I'm 10stone 6.5 :-(
It's join for a quid atm but if you buy a monthly pass its only 14.95 n you don't have to pay a joining fee.

lilprincessvic said:
That's why I've done it. I can't stop eating since I've gone on pill. I'm 10stone 6.5 :-(
It's join for a quid atm but if you buy a monthly pass its only 14.95 n you don't have to pay a joining fee.

Hey hunni.

I know what you mean about the pill and I feel your pain :-( I came off and bloated like a balloon and put on 5lb almost instantly!! Once you body gets used to it you'll drop a few lbs straight away. ((((hugs)))) xxxxx

Well done Nikki that's a great loss & shows the plan does work! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

debtin said:
Wow Kim sounds good. I gather its an organised event or something you would do on your own? How many hours would it take?
Have You been enjoying being home with your furry friends and own bed? When does hubby go back to work? Nosey blinking witch your prob thinking but just interested ha

Haha, you nose away!
Yes sportives are organised events & you're chipped so you get an official time & should take me about 8 hours ish! DH said he will come with me for support which I'll need lol!
Great to be home as missed my furry babies & still pretty exhausted & keep nodding off at every opportunity! Hubs back to work tomorrow but goes on leave from Friday, so will be great to spend some time together before I go back to work in a few weeks! Xx

kim63 said:
Haha, you nose away!
Yes sportives are organised events & you're chipped so you get an official time & should take me about 8 hours ish! DH said he will come with me for support which I'll need lol!
Great to be home as missed my furry babies & still pretty exhausted & keep nodding off at every opportunity! Hubs back to work tomorrow but goes on leave from Friday, so will be great to spend some time together before I go back to work in a few weeks! Xx

Goodness that's a long one. Would it be scheduled breaks or stop as you feel fit? You have all done brilliant and your weight loss has shown that sw and excercise do work. I do question my ability to stick at anything and feel like I should stick to what I know rather than go back to tryin ww, just toying but I think the issue for me isn't sw or ww its simply having focus.
How much lower do you want to go Kim?

Back