Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hello? Is there anybody out there? Swear I have worms. Hand to mouth action is terrible. Must stop. Back on the lemons tom!!!
Hope your all ok and just quiet cos your having fun X

Hi Debtin, I'm here but massively behind the thread after my week of guests (and 6 days OFF PLAN yikes)...WI in tuesday, not looking forward to it, I too have been constantly eating and I won't even tell you how much I've drunk. Going to read what you've all been up to now. Good luck with the lemons hun :)

I'm here debs!! Me n oh have realised we have both put a stone on since I stopped going to group/started on the pill so r going back to basics this week and been really good!!!

Hey ladies, glad your both alive lol!! Had such a ridiculous amount of food esp today but not going to dwell. Messyeater I reckon you will be back on track and who can blame you with guests....its allowed. Good luck for weigh in as well but just think of it as fresh start ;)
Sounds great Vikki, do you feel different being off your pill? You sound happy and focused which is great.
I am waiting on my new six week six pack to arrive. Should be here by tom so the plan is to
Use my bag of lemons
Start working out
Don't take scales to heart this week and let them put me off
No crisp or chocolate between now and wi day....none left anyway after eating everything!!!
Drink loads water
Now surely I can do those few things.....have night out on sat so that will be my reward :)

Hey ladies, glad your both alive lol!! Had such a ridiculous amount of food esp today but not going to dwell. Messyeater I reckon you will be back on track and who can blame you with guests....its allowed. Good luck for weigh in as well but just think of it as fresh start ;)
Sounds great Vikki, do you feel different being off your pill? You sound happy and focused which is great.
I am waiting on my new six week six pack to arrive. Should be here by tom so the plan is to
Use my bag of lemons
Start working out
Don't take scales to heart this week and let them put me off
No crisp or chocolate between now and wi day....none left anyway after eating everything!!!
Drink loads water
Now surely I can do those few things.....have night out on sat so that will be my reward :)

I'm sure you can. We're both in the same boat this week but lets not feel guilty or bad about it. Definitely no chocolate or crisps for you and no alcohol or yummy italian biscuits for me :)

messyeater said:
I'm sure you can. We're both in the same boat this week but lets not feel guilty or bad about it. Definitely no chocolate or crisps for you and no alcohol or yummy italian biscuits for me :)

It's a deal!!
Couldn't sleep much due to the junk i ate. In a way I am glad as I feel so horrible that it should be kick I need.....have good day x

I think there might be something in this exercise malarky after all :), 3lbs off for me this week woohoo.

Morning all!! Well done on the losses this week!!

Pobel exercise is key ;-) and you just proved it. Excellent!

Had an odd sort of weekend to be honest. Took my mum to the gym in Saturday and we had a nice chill out together in the sauna and spa. Then we went down the pub and can back to a BBQ was a lovely day :)

Yesterday was super lazy! Me and OH literally did nothing and it was bliss. Feeling absolutely shattered though :-(

Can't wait for the weekend to come! 3 long days off :-D eeekkkk!!!!

Morning ladies, hope you're all okay :) and well done on the losses

It depends on if you find you get motivation or not from going to group, personally if I didn't go to group I know I'd end up letting more and more things slip in just thinking ''oh I'll make up for that later'' but not everyone feels that group stops them doing that.

Had a great weekend, the night out was lovely, I had BBQ grilled chicken fillet burger and grilled mushrooms, so that will practically be free (oil, sauce and bread will have been synned) I didn't have my HEX so counted the cheese for that. Then there was lots of alcohol so that def took me over. Hoping I can still manage a maintain or a small loss but won't be gutted if its a gain as I had a great night.

Was really proud of myself yesterday, I've never experienced it before but with my hangover I wanted to just eat all the junk food, craving KFC, pizza and McDonalds but managed to hold off :) only having 5.5 syns

donna88 said:
Morning ladies, hope you're all okay :) and well done on the losses

It depends on if you find you get motivation or not from going to group, personally if I didn't go to group I know I'd end up letting more and more things slip in just thinking ''oh I'll make up for that later'' but not everyone feels that group stops them doing that.

Had a great weekend, the night out was lovely, I had BBQ grilled chicken fillet burger and grilled mushrooms, so that will practically be free (oil, sauce and bread will have been synned) I didn't have my HEX so counted the cheese for that. Then there was lots of alcohol so that def took me over. Hoping I can still manage a maintain or a small loss but won't be gutted if its a gain as I had a great night.

Was really proud of myself yesterday, I've never experienced it before but with my hangover I wanted to just eat all the junk food, craving KFC, pizza and McDonalds but managed to hold off :) only having 5.5 syns

Wow well done on restraining yourself. I need some of your control.
I think group would help me but its just too hard to go to same one every week due to oh hours. I am just going to eat healthy and excercise as I seem to get on better mentally that way. For example I have had pineapple with yoghurt today but will have tomato soup for lunch. Know its not slimming world but its also not that calorie laden. Once am back on track I will make sw friendly lunch.

lilprincessvic said:
Right I'm gonna go back tonight!! I have gained a stone since last time I went tho :-(

Hun don't worry about gain (((hugs))) you'll be in a group full of support and they will be able to help along your way. You'll be back down in no time :) xx

yeah dont worry about the gain, they'll be happy to help you loose it again. after my hol im going to be looking at a big gain.

had what i think was a massive compliment on sat night as well, after quite a few drinks one of my gay friends said if he was a woman he'd want my figure. I look a mess in the photos though, but thats what happens when you drink too much i suppose lol.

good plan deb, im sort of off slimming world these next couple of week (well will be on it today, tomorrow and wed) but the rest of it is going to be bad food but good choices where i can make them

donna88 said:
yeah dont worry about the gain, they'll be happy to help you loose it again. after my hol im going to be looking at a big gain.

had what i think was a massive compliment on sat night as well, after quite a few drinks one of my gay friends said if he was a woman he'd want my figure. I look a mess in the photos though, but thats what happens when you drink too much i suppose lol.

good plan deb, im sort of off slimming world these next couple of week (well will be on it today, tomorrow and wed) but the rest of it is going to be bad food but good choices where i can make them

It's the only way for me for now. I get to obsessed by it all if I don't.
Once I am passed the bloated stage i am at now and tryin much harder I know I will be better. Dreading starting back excercise....how bad is that?
Also just found some fibre plus bars in my drawer which stopped me eating rubbish....result. was gettin shaky so quick fix
That's a great compliment Donna and don't worry too much

Yes Vicky, you will get the support you need at group, good luck x

I didn't go to group :-( really couldn't face it. I'll try go next week.

I think I need to fall in love with JM again. She really kicked my butt but I've hurt my shoulder so bad. Well it was already hurt but it's getting worse. I tried to Zumba today and couldn't even manage that :-(

Has it made a difference being off the pill Vicky & what have you done to your shoulder? Did you not have surgery on it?

Have had a few days off plan, no excuse, but a very dear friend of ours has just been admitted to a hospice so we're just on our way up to Bolton to see her. She's been bravely battling Ca for a few years & has finally lost her battle against this cruel disgusting ilness. So a few wines were consumed at the weekend & I'll get back to SW tomorrow as motorway food not SW friendly & not really bothered if Im honest worrying about my figure. Sad times.....x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

kim63 said:
Has it made a difference being off the pill Vicky & what have you done to your shoulder? Did you not have surgery on it?

Have had a few days off plan, no excuse, but a very dear friend of ours has just been admitted to a hospice so we're just on our way up to Bolton to see her. She's been bravely battling Ca for a few years & has finally lost her battle against this cruel disgusting ilness. So a few wines were consumed at the weekend & I'll get back to SW tomorrow as motorway food not SW friendly & not really bothered if Im honest worrying about my figure. Sad times.....x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

It's when something so serious and sad happens that you realise our obsession with looking a certain way can be trivial. I also lost a very young friend few months ago and I bet my bottom dollar his wife would give anything to have him home. This is why I hate becoming obsessed with food, life really is too god damned short. Yes we can eat healthy and take care of ourselves but when we berate ourselves for a slice of cake or bottle of wine its time for a reality check. Life is for living.
Hope your ok Kim, or as ok as can be expected, my thoughts are with you. Big hugs x x x

Back