Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hope you told him to do it himself Donna. I couldn't have oh home all the time. He works so hard that when he gets a day off it can be annoying having him around. Ha ha i realise how that sounds but its true. Having your own routine etc being interrupted is frustrating sometimes. I like to get on with it and if I need help I will ask. Oh never does it right or to my standard anyway ha ha
That was great about your woman of the year....must mean a lot to you.
Still lethargic, not sure what's wrong. Working, being mum and doing house stuff is takin it out me I think. Did a baby sale at weekend and now need organise all the left over stuff and get it put away. Also need to try and help myself get on track. I am almost finished my pill pack and thinking it has some thing to do with how am feeling. Looking for excuse for being so lazy and greedy ha ha

I know what you mean, I love him but when we spend all our time together in the holidays he does my head in lol. Well I'm going to my nanna's in the morning and he's going to do some touch up painting around the house, said he might do some housework but I doubt it. We'll end up doing it tomorrow afternoon together.

Didn't help that little one was a right pain this morning while I was cleaning the bathrooms, the first one I did (which was where I forgot the outside of the shower screens) he was screaming and shouting because he wanted to help but I told him he could only clean the sink and not the toilet... he was the same with the next and the downstairs toilet I gave him a sponge and he ''cleaned'' the sink while I did the toilet. Luckily after we'd cleaned we went in the garden to hang some washing out and after that we had a night time just running about and playing in the garden. Although at one point he was asking about roley poleys so I showed him one and he wasn't impressed that I only rolled over once lol.

It could be coming to the end of your pill... I'm going mental food wise lately, I think its because I have to be good as I have this night out and then our holiday coming up, so because I want to be good all the bad things are tempting me.

Here's a bit of inspiration.....I know I could do this hahaha

image-1345405562.jpg

donna88 said:
I know what you mean, I love him but when we spend all our time together in the holidays he does my head in lol. Well I'm going to my nanna's in the morning and he's going to do some touch up painting around the house, said he might do some housework but I doubt it. We'll end up doing it tomorrow afternoon together.

Didn't help that little one was a right pain this morning while I was cleaning the bathrooms, the first one I did (which was where I forgot the outside of the shower screens) he was screaming and shouting because he wanted to help but I told him he could only clean the sink and not the toilet... he was the same with the next and the downstairs toilet I gave him a sponge and he ''cleaned'' the sink while I did the toilet. Luckily after we'd cleaned we went in the garden to hang some washing out and after that we had a night time just running about and playing in the garden. Although at one point he was asking about roley poleys so I showed him one and he wasn't impressed that I only rolled over once lol.

It could be coming to the end of your pill... I'm going mental food wise lately, I think its because I have to be good as I have this night out and then our holiday coming up, so because I want to be good all the bad things are tempting me.

Snap Donna. Just need to dig deep lol

Hey all, just seeking some advice. I want to get back into the 8's and I was wondering if anyone else was similar to my stats and how many calories they are on per day to loose weight each week / how much weight is being lost?

Unfortunately I can't exercise at the moment so my BMR with no exercise included is 1700. I am trying to stay below 1500 a day and wondered if anyone had any weight loss on this type of calorie intake?

xj-esx said:
Hey all, just seeking some advice. I want to get back into the 8's and I was wondering if anyone else was similar to my stats and how many calories they are on per day to loose weight each week / how much weight is being lost?

Unfortunately I can't exercise at the moment so my BMR with no exercise included is 1700. I am trying to stay below 1500 a day and wondered if anyone had any weight loss on this type of calorie intake?

Unfortunately we r sw so not counting calories :) when I did look into counting calories however it told me to stick below 1200. This was on myffitness pal x

Morning all. Did my "official" weigh in today. Won't be weighing again til a week today. It's pointless when I take the Friday reading anyway
8st 6lb exactly today which isn't as bad as it has been. Will use this as my weight and take the gain as it is.....deserved. think my eating binge is now over. Phew!!
Going to caravan three weeks today so my goal is to lose what I can and start to excercise. Not sure three weeks of excercise will show vast improvement but I am confident it will be better than not doing it!!
Have night out next sat so I intend to have limited syns til then and have an off plan for dinner and drinks
I read recently that its more effective to excercise every second day....does anyone know anything about this?

I think it is good to have a rest day every so often to help your muscles replair otherwise they dont get chance to.

Has anyone herd of ultrasoung lypolysis before? Theres a deal on groupon for round by me and wondered if anyone knew anything about it x

Morning ladies :-D

So I'm now on the 12 week countdown. Can not wait!

1stone and 12 weeks to do it. Yes I will do it!

lilprincessvic said:
I think it is good to have a rest day every so often to help your muscles replair otherwise they dont get chance to.

Has anyone herd of ultrasoung lypolysis before? Theres a deal on groupon for round by me and wondered if anyone knew anything about it x

Yeah I read the break is more effective but will read up more about it.
Haven't heard of it before? Is it a weight loss thing?

Nikki<3 said:
Morning ladies :-D

So I'm now on the 12 week countdown. Can not wait!

1stone and 12 weeks to do it. Yes I will do it!

That's great your sounding so positive. You can do it, I have faith in you!! Can't believe its so little weeks to November argh

debtin said:
Yeah I read the break is more effective but will read up more about it.
Haven't heard of it before? Is it a weight loss thing?

It's like liposuction but non invasive. The use ultrasound frequencys to kill the fat cells x

Morning ladies :)

So on thursday some total d**k head crashed into OH van. OH was stationary and this guy hit him so fast and got out the car and said "we dont have to go through insurance do we" and then drove off!! Fuming! He's been to docs and has "classic whiplash" so last night I treated him to sainsburys bistro food. It was divine!! We had camembert to start, followed by chicken wrapped in pastry with spicy cream cheese and dauphinoise potatoes followed but chocolate fondent. Mmmmm!!

I know I've put weight on this week so I'm starting with a clean slate and a new weight, then it's 12 wis until holiday! Eek!!?

Not good Nikki....hope your is ok? Some folk are so rotten. Is there perhaps any cctv in the area? What a joke that he ran off. Your food last night does sound amazing!!

debtin said:
Not good Nikki....hope your is ok? Some folk are so rotten. Is there perhaps any cctv in the area? What a joke that he ran off. Your food last night does sound amazing!!

I think he has got in touch with the local business' in the area and asked them to check footage. He's gutted because he plays cricket every Saturday and with how glorious the weather is meant to be today and he can't play.

Last nights food was amazing. A final super meal..... Even though I dropped my fondent on the floor and it exploded all over the kitchen haha x

That's awful Nikki, hope he's okay and I'll keep fingers crossed he managed to get hold of some footage or that a witness comes forward, that's disgusting. Now I'm on the road myself its shocking how often you see people driving around stupidly and dangerously, they don't seem to care, I mean I don't care about certain things, but nothing dangerous, I don't care anymore if I touch the curb (as long as noones on the path of course) when turning in the road but I make sure I drive safely!!! I turned a corner the other day onto a 40 mph road and there was someone driving towards me in my lane, he moved over and put his hands up to say sorry but it was just like, WTH, there was no reason for him to be there, his lane was clear!!!

Glad you enjoyed your meal, think you both probably deserved it. He's been through it all and must be very stressful for both of you

Off on my night out tonight, going to enjoy a few drinks and a nice meal. Thinking of having a bit of a red day and having chicken fillet burger with grilled mushrooms instead of chips... but depends how I feel once I'm out. Hoping secretly that I can still loose this week, but not going to worry too much about it as I am out for lunch before WI on Tuesday and obviously I do have this night out which could cause a gain, its just next week is going to be horrific food wise, I'm expecting a 7lb plus gain :/

My dad has always said it doesn't matter how good a driver you are its the other ****ers on the road you have to look it for!!!

Hope you oh is ok and they manage to find the guy who did it.

:)

Back