Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Thanks Nikki :)

Vic, I think there's a mobile version if you look at it on your phone x

downtownsuzie said:
Thanks Nikki :)

Vic, I think there's a mobile version if you look at it on your phone x

I've just downloaded the mobile version! X

Sorry Nikki...wi today I was 8st 7lb 1/4 which is very surprising considering what i ate and considering how I feel
How do you see your blog suzie?

debtin said:
Sorry Nikki...wi today I was 8st 7lb 1/4 which is very surprising considering what i ate and considering how I feel
How do you see your blog suzie?

Ha your name is Annie isn't it? Duh

My journey over the last 7 weeks....................

I got down to 8st 11lbs, which was the result of a strict SW regime & lots of exercise.
Over the next month or so my weight crept up to 9st 1.5lbs with a Summer Ball, wedding, an off plan week, a few off plan weekends, a few off plan days, being back to work & living off SW sandwiches & most of all no exercise!!!!!!!!

So, as of today I happy to report a weight of 9st 1lb which Im happy with! Not happy that Im 4lb heavier than my lowest, but happy thats all the damage in that I've taken my eye off the ball for 7 weeks! I was only 4lb off my target weight for the wedding at the end of July, which was my main goal, so it goes to show that if you keep the SW principles the damage isn't that bad.
I've just had a look back thru my food diary & I've been off plan 19 days out of 49 days, which equals approx 40% off plan!

So, my aim is to lose 2-4lb per month, which I feel is realistic..........come on girls we can do it xx

kim63 said:

I got down to 8st 11lbs, which was the result of a strict SW regime & lots of exercise.
Over the next month or so my weight crept up to 9st 1.5lbs with a Summer Ball, wedding, an off plan week, a few off plan weekends, a few off plan days, being back to work & living off SW sandwiches & most of all no exercise!!!!!!!!

So, as of today I happy to report a weight of 9st 1lb which Im happy with! Not happy that Im 4lb heavier than my lowest, but happy thats all the damage in that I've taken my eye off the ball for 7 weeks! I was only 4lb off my target weight for the wedding at the end of July, which was my main goal, so it goes to show that if you keep the SW principles the damage isn't that bad.
I've just had a look back thru my food diary & I've been off plan 19 days out of 49 days, which equals approx 40% off plan!

So, my aim is to lose 2-4lb per month, which I feel is realistic..........come on girls we can do it xx

I am also 4lb heavier than I was at my lightest so snap ;)
I resisted a biscuit today. Tiny tiny footsteps but lately I would have had two then more later.
Am ready to give my body a break from junk this week. Money very tight so need to plan and think again. Pot of soup and some ham salad may do the trick
Yes we can do it!!

Ok ladies, here are the challenge start stats :) let me know if I've done any of them wrong.

Annie 10st 10 Sunday WI
Nikki 10st 1.5 Friday WI
Vicky 10st 9
Kim 9st 1 Friday WI
Deb 8st 7.25 Friday WI

Great news that it's only 4lb gain in 7 weeks Kim and the fact that you have been off plan 40% of the time.

Let's do this ladies. I'm so excited its unreal! I'm debating posting my starting pictures ......

I'm 13.5lb from my lightest :-(

Ha your name is Annie isn't it? Duh

Yep! It's ok though - Downtown Suzie is the name of a song by The Rolling Stones, my favourite band :)

If you hover over the word 'here' in my signature, there is a link. If you're on the app or on mobile, go to fightingmyfooddemons.blogspot.com - had 60 views today!

Well done Kim - I think most of us would have buckled with that social calendar!

___

I'm currently 1st 5lbs from my lightest lol. Ho hum, I'll get back down there - probably even quicker than before now that I will be factoring in exercise :)

xx

I read it Annie. Your so brave to put pics up. I can't even look in the mirror. I really admire you :)

Awww, thanks hun - you'll get there! I'm nowhere near confident yet, but the situation called for drastic measures (literally lol) xx

Well I gained 0.5lb at weigh in today - was expecting worse after my 6 Krispy kremes lol!!

1.5lb to target need to stay motivated it's within reach now. Just found out i have next week off work huzzah it's good as means I can exercise more and make yummy lunches but boredom does lead to more snacking so need to make sure I have plenty fruit etc in x

OMG just found fat photos *cringeeee*

EDIT: thin photo from last weekend

Attachments

• DSCN0584.jpg
    DSCN0584.jpg
    536.4 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCN0585.jpg
    DSCN0585.jpg
    608.2 KB · Views: 94
  • image-2876631472.jpg
    image-2876631472.jpg
    372.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
You're still gorgeous tho!
Yep put some simmer ones on to compare. Its amazing how losing the weight can make us look so different x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Back