Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

:( Hope you feel better soon.

I've got a new wallpaper on my phone as 'gymspiration' haha! I WILL look like that one day! I keep losing the inches, I'm going to do an 'official' measure on Saturday as it will have been 4 weeks x

have to say girls.reading all ur posts is really keeping me strong and determined! so thank u. i will post more when i get used to.things!

jen :)

You can do it, Jen!!

I'm now going for a hot bath - I'm gonna ache so much tomorrow!!

Night everyone x

enjoy!! well done on ur workout x going to get some mixed berries.out.of the freezer for my porridge in the morn ans hav an early night. :)

downtownsuzie said:
Good results will follow good decisions Deb :) when is your bday?

I soooooo didn't want to go to the gym tonight - aching so much from squash yesterday. I went though - OH stayed home - and I absolutely BLITZED my arms tonight! Had a totally amazing workout - feeling good! SO glad I made the right decision xxxx

I am all talk...ate big dinner and once wee one was in bed, in all honesty I couldn't be bothered. Fought with myself for about an hour then ate quavers and chocolate. I honestly can not find motivation come 8-9....I always find that when I am up for it I can't as my boy is with me but once he goes to sleep I want to sleep too. Very much excuses and thinking I should do it before work but I need to wake up properly. Very despondent I know but tom is a new day. Take my hat off to everyone who makes an effort x

debtin said:
I am all talk...ate big dinner and once wee one was in bed, in all honesty I couldn't be bothered. Fought with myself for about an hour then ate quavers and chocolate. I honestly can not find motivation come 8-9....I always find that when I am up for it I can't as my boy is with me but once he goes to sleep I want to sleep too. Very much excuses and thinking I should do it before work but I need to wake up properly. Very despondent I know but tom is a new day. Take my hat off to everyone who makes an effort x

I'm see deb. I started setting my alarm for 6 with the intentions of doing a workout before work cos I'm awful once I get home from work lol x

*28.5lbs to go*

Girls I need to have some of your motivation sent my way really struggling to get back on track since my holiday :-(
feeling really crap bloated and like I've gain loads it's so disheartening to think its taken over a year to lose the weight and potential it will go back on in a few weeks it's so unfair :-(

Anyway I've just been tesco and got tea's sorted for next few days, start writing it all down again and try and get through each day trying stay on plan.... Well that's the plan lol

Well done on your losses girls and exercise you're all doing brill :) hopefully my mojo will return and I will have the same buzz there is nothing like it, is there Xx

lilprincessvic said:
What days do u do? If I'm bloated I always try do a few red days It seems to help x

*28.5lbs to go*

At the moment not really following any ha ha gone right of track just snacking all the time on crap food need to get some fruit and veg back and not chocolate and crisps, but ive never done red days would you mind giving me the basics x

lynica said:
Girls I need to have some of your motivation sent my way really struggling to get back on track since my holiday :-(
feeling really crap bloated and like I've gain loads it's so disheartening to think its taken over a year to lose the weight and potential it will go back on in a few weeks it's so unfair :-(

Anyway I've just been tesco and got tea's sorted for next few days, start writing it all down again and try and get through each day trying stay on plan.... Well that's the plan lol

Well done on your losses girls and exercise you're all doing brill :) hopefully my mojo will return and I will have the same buzz there is nothing like it, is there Xx

Snap. I weighed today and was back up at my starting weight. When I am at work three days I am better than good. I have water to hand and do great. The other four days am pants
I am lazy...simple!!
You have been doing amazing and you can turn this around. Sounds like you are almost there as well. Planning and writing everything down is where I need to be at
I don't think dark nights will be helping either. Have you weighed yourself or do you just feel heavier? I am amazed at how bloated I can feel yet still shovel it all in. I feel bad yet I turn to junk to make me feel better ha ha
Good luck, you and all of us know you can do it Mrs x x

debtin said:
Snap. I weighed today and was back up at my starting weight. When I am at work three days I am better than good. I have water to hand and do great. The other four days am pants
I am lazy...simple!!
You have been doing amazing and you can turn this around. Sounds like you are almost there as well. Planning and writing everything down is where I need to be at
I don't think dark nights will be helping either. Have you weighed yourself or do you just feel heavier? I am amazed at how bloated I can feel yet still shovel it all in. I feel bad yet I turn to junk to make me feel better ha ha
Good luck, you and all of us know you can do it Mrs x x

Ahh thanks Deb glad you got faith in me lol
I have gone up to 9.11 so as I've seen 9.6 before holiday it is creeping slowly on :-( but like you say I have done it before so I know I can do it again just need to focus on the target.
Anyway you sound the same as me an you've done it before too maybe we both could get back on track together x

lynica said:
At the moment not really following any ha ha gone right of track just snacking all the time on crap food need to get some fruit and veg back and not chocolate and crisps, but ive never done red days would you mind giving me the basics x

Basically on red days you can eat meat freely but not carbs. You have to either have them as your healthy a or b. But you can have 2 hexb and 2 hexa. I always loose more when I do red days.

*28.5lbs to go*

Good luck getting back on track, I'm sure you can both do it. Like you've said, you've done it before

I'm feeling awful, I'm dressed ready to go on the crosstrainer after dropping little one off at school but I feel like just climbing back into bed :( I can tell I have a cold coming on. Boyfriends mum must have passed it onto me, she kept saying she felt rubbish while we were in the back of the car together and I remember actually thinking ''aghh I'm going to get it'' I haven't been sick for ages so I suppose I can't moan too much, just hope it doesn't stop me doing the crosstrainer today... also I could do with walking down to asda at some point. Oh and its WI today, hope I feel better later so I can wrap up warm and go

lynica said:
Ahh thanks Deb glad you got faith in me lol
I have gone up to 9.11 so as I've seen 9.6 before holiday it is creeping slowly on :-( but like you say I have done it before so I know I can do it again just need to focus on the target.
Anyway you sound the same as me an you've done it before too maybe we both could get back on track together x

I wouldn't worry bout been back up to 9 11. I was back up to 11 1!!!! I'm now still 10 6.5 which is shocking. Especially seen as I thru all my fat clothes away so I'm living in leggings lol x

*28.5lbs to go*

Gooooodddd moooorrrnnnninggg!!!!

image-3142039852.jpg

Hello target nice to finally meet u :-D

lilprincessvic said:
Morning nikki. U sound cheerful x

*28.5lbs to go*

I am feeling great :-D x

Back