Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Ooh congrats Nikki! How exciting :) x

Congrats Nikki!!! Big hugs :) x

Congrats Nikki, brilliant news.. so happy for you x

Thanks ladies :)

Eeek!!!!

X

Nikki<3 said:
Oooo that's good then :-D

Ok so my news.....

I NEED to tell you all because I just can't hold it in haha I probably shouldn't be saying anything at all but my perspective is what will be will be.....

IM PREGNANT!!!!!!

But shhhhhh nobody knows so no mention on FB or anything please.

Woohoo!!!!! What fantastic news nikki !!!! Really happy for you huni sending you big hugs, how exciting xx

Gym induction done. Instructor has done me a weightless and toning program and it's all on this lil usb thing. You put it in the machine and the machine automatically does your program it's amazing. Also did an hour of attack :)

*27lbs to go*

lilprincessvic said:
Gym induction done. Instructor has done me a weightless and toning program and it's all on this lil usb thing. You put it in the machine and the machine automatically does your program it's amazing. Also did an hour of attack :)

*27lbs to go*

Oooo that sounds great hun! Especially the USB thing!

Wow Nikki, congratulations! Meant to ask you when we were chatting the other day whether you were still trying :) will you be trying to maintain now?

I gained 2.5 last weigh in. Had a horrible cold since Tuesday so only had one workout in over a week (including the time off for my hurty leg) so not hopeful for this week either! We shall see x

downtownsuzie said:
Wow Nikki, congratulations! Meant to ask you when we were chatting the other day whether you were still trying :) will you be trying to maintain now?

I gained 2.5 last weigh in. Had a horrible cold since Tuesday so only had one workout in over a week (including the time off for my hurty leg) so not hopeful for this week either! We shall see x

Thanks hunni :)

This is something I have been debating, I've been googling it to find out. I've come to the conclusion that id like to go back to SW principles but it will be so hard because I'm addicted to tinned soup!!! I've had every flavour going over the last month! Plus I have belvita biscuits for breakfast because it helps with the nasty morning sickness I get all day an keeps me full!

I might up my calories to about 1500-1800 and see how I get along :)

Don't worry about the gain chica I know how easy you can get that off xx

Glad u enjoyed it Donna :)

*27lbs to go*

I'm really glad the start you off slowly, it was run for two, walk for two minutes-repeated 15 times. I managed that but don't know if I could do anymore.

Hopefully it will be better then you think, but when you've been ill there's not much you can do about it. You'll get it all off again :)

Thanks hunni :)

This is something I have been debating, I've been googling it to find out. I've come to the conclusion that id like to go back to SW principles but it will be so hard because I'm addicted to tinned soup!!! I've had every flavour going over the last month! Plus I have belvita biscuits for breakfast because it helps with the nasty morning sickness I get all day an keeps me full!

I might up my calories to about 1500-1800 and see how I get along :)

Don't worry about the gain chica I know how easy you can get that off xx

I think the best thing to do is to try and follow slimming world but if you feel like you need something for sickness or just because you feel like you need it have it. It's not the end of the world if you gain (as long as you don't do what I did and put on a few stone... but I was a nightmare, I'd be having pizza as a snack, unfortunately I was pregnant before I needed slimming world and believed I could eat whatever I wanted without gaining much weight)

I think little one might be getting another ear infection :( he woke up at 3 this morning crying because his ear hurt, so I gave him some ibuprofen and got in bed with him (had to leave after he'd gone to sleep as he's not the best person to share a bed with) no point ringing the doctors yet as they really don't like giving him anti-biotics anymore as he's had so many... but personally although I know they're not good if you're having loads of them, I don't see how he can get rid of it without them :/

This week I lost 0.25lb which considering, I'm rather happy! X

So much been happening here.
Yippeeee Nikki, brilliant news. I was lucky to conceive very quickly and just knew I was pregnant. I too put on three stone, maybe more. I decided it was my only time to eat without feeling guilty. Would I do it again? Prob not. I wouldn't be as greedy as I was, fun at the time though ha ha have you made arrangements for first scan etc or still too early?
Donna running club sounds good. I decided yesterday to get out at night. Do a walk round the block leading to a run. Am not the best at running at all but have given it a bash in the past. Think what put me off doing it the way you did last night was constantly looking at my phone to check the minutes. Does someone at club do it for you? Girl i know started running club this year and runs for miles now

I weighed in at 8st 9.75 today. Granted I only started eating better on Monday but tryin to get some control over my night time eating. I want to follow sw but I am scared to start counting healthy extra and syns extra cos I feel I end up fixated on it all, this leads me to giving up too soon. Anyone have any advice?

when i was pregnant the second time i tried to break the weight gain into the 3 trimesters so i could keep better track of it! However, i think i put about 3 stone over all!! He is now 7months though and it's all back off and some more so i'd say try not to worry about it too much just don't go totally mental lol x

So much been happening here.
Yippeeee Nikki, brilliant news. I was lucky to conceive very quickly and just knew I was pregnant. I too put on three stone, maybe more. I decided it was my only time to eat without feeling guilty. Would I do it again? Prob not. I wouldn't be as greedy as I was, fun at the time though ha ha have you made arrangements for first scan etc or still too early?
Donna running club sounds good. I decided yesterday to get out at night. Do a walk round the block leading to a run. Am not the best at running at all but have given it a bash in the past. Think what put me off doing it the way you did last night was constantly looking at my phone to check the minutes. Does someone at club do it for you? Girl i know started running club this year and runs for miles now

I weighed in at 8st 9.75 today. Granted I only started eating better on Monday but tryin to get some control over my night time eating. I want to follow sw but I am scared to start counting healthy extra and syns extra cos I feel I end up fixated on it all, this leads me to giving up too soon. Anyone have any advice?

Yeah they had a whistle which they blew to tell you to change. Although I have to fit one in over the weekend and not sure how I'm going to do it, I think I'll listen to my music and sort of guess for this first week for the rest of the course as they're building up the time you run I think my mum said she has a stop watch I can borrow, so I'll get that off her.

I don't know what to say on advice. I write my HEX's and syns down each night as I am a little fixated with it, but that sort of works for me :/ would it help if you don't write them down but count them in your head or would that still be the same?

If you don' have a stop watch with alarm for your running then you could alway use lamposts as your marker :).. run 3 lamposts, walk one etc.

If you don' have a stop watch with alarm for your running then you could alway use lamposts as your marker :).. run 3 lamposts, walk one etc.

That's a good idea :) thank you. I didn't think of that.

Back