Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

That's okay :) if you think you can spare the syns you could always have two and count 2 syns for the extra bit

Just got back from running and my boyfriend was waiting with dinner for me so we could eat together, I'm so lucky bless him.

Loved my run, even though it was in the rain. We ran faster then they expected as well, which was hard but feel so good for it, as I actually feel like I've had a work out, which I wasn't expecting :) going to make myself a hot chocolate with some marshmallows in when I can be bothered to move my bum from the sofa

That's true, hadn't thought of that. I need to sit down and figure out my food plan for the week - didn't get around to it last night, I was in bed at 9:30! Not what you're thinking (lol), I've been so tired recently.

That was nice of your OH to wait for you. I got home and he had tidied and cleaned everywhere! He thinks that makes him exempt from housework for the next 3 years though, haha!

I need to get myself some Highlights, especially now it's getting cold at work!

Now off to the doctors, still got the same problem I mentioned before - hope she can help cause it's driving me insane!!

Have a good day everyone x

PS: 1000th post, yay!

Is Marmite free? x

downtownsuzie said:
Is Marmite free? x

Yup :) yummmmmyyyy!!

Think I might start a pregnancy SW diary...... Not eaten yet this morning still debating what to have!

Thanks hun :) Just one more.. Is Red Leicester a HEA? If so, is it 30g?

Sorry for all the questions - I need to get myself a set of books!

A diary is a good idea - I'm just going through my plan now :)

downtownsuzie said:
Thanks hun :) Just one more.. Is Red Leicester a HEA? If so, is it 30g?

Sorry for all the questions - I need to get myself a set of books!

A diary is a good idea - I'm just going through my plan now :)

I always have 28g if I'm unsure and 40g if its low fat. I know the amounts changed but haven't got my book with new amounts in! X

Thanks hun, will plan accordingly :)

Do you know about rice cakes? x

downtownsuzie said:
Thanks hun, will plan accordingly :)

Do you know about rice cakes? x

Rice cakes work on the 20 cal per syn rule x

I've got loads of tidying to do today... well not loads but it feels like loads. Had a productive day so far though, got some washing drying on the line so preying it isn't going to rain, walked to asda and picked some bits up, 30 min on the crosstrainer and soem crunches and then had a lovely bath (didn't realise how much I wanted a bath until someone at the running club mentioned them yesterday lol) just want a quick tidy and a hoover though as my mums getting a new car today so might pop round to see us.

Relaxing with a cup of tea now though, think I'll make a start on lunch before I do anything.

What is everyone planning for tea??

Rice cakes work on the 20 cal per syn rule x

Damn, was hoping they were free lol thanks x

Donna, I often have a bath if it feels like I'm going to ache in the morning lol well done on your productive morning, I'm only just getting to work!

I'm having a jacket potato - nothing exciting cause OH will be at work. Got some brill dinners planned for later on this week though!

I really enjoyed my bath, think I'll have to treat myself to some bath bombs if I'm going to keep it up. I ended up with my sons rhubarb and custard bubble bath lol.

I'm going to try the cowboy pie from the magazine, can't decide whether to use normal mashed potatoes or smash as I have found one packet in the cupboard and could mix some cheese and chives in with it... oh and I got parsnips at asda so really looking forward to roasting them to go with it :)

going to be eating late though as my boyfriend is working late, not getting in until at least half 8

Actually can't believe what I've managed to get done after I finished my lunch, cleaned the kitchen, took the rubbish out, tidied and cleaned downstairs and just washed all the windows. I'm shattered now though, doubt little one will let me have a nap this afternoon though :( ahhh well at least I got loads done so can sit and play with him once I've picked him up from school. Need to bring the washing in, but its so nice outside think I'm going to leave it for a while.

Sounds like everyone is really focused at the moment and doing well! :) lovely to hear!

Been away from home this week dogsitting so food has been a bit random but loving that maintenance means get to eat more! Been just eating whatever I fancy at weekends and then fairly good with some treats the rest of the week - seems to have been working so far so will see what the scales say again on Friday as I was expecting maintenance to be really tricky but so far it's going really well I havnt even been counting points at all just decided to eat what I would naturally eat and see if that leads to gain/loss/STS! X

icklerockchick said:
Sounds like everyone is really focused at the moment and doing well! :) lovely to hear!

Been away from home this week dogsitting so food has been a bit random but loving that maintenance means get to eat more! Been just eating whatever I fancy at weekends and then fairly good with some treats the rest of the week - seems to have been working so far so will see what the scales say again on Friday as I was expecting maintenance to be really tricky but so far it's going really well I havnt even been counting points at all just decided to eat what I would naturally eat and see if that leads to gain/loss/STS! X

Hi Laura
Sounds like you've got maintaining sorted wish I had seem to be gaining a lot quicker than I lost lol but back on track now so hopefully can get it off again :) x

lynica said:

Sw chips eggs and mushy peas......yummy just cooking chips now :) x

Glad you have it sussed Laura, I seem to have to keep following the weight loss plan and I naturally maintain over the month... bit of a pain as it would be nice to be able to have extra HEX, but I suppose sometimes (not all the times but sometimes) I have had treats which aren't on plan so at least I know I can have them without gaining loads of weight. I do love my healthy extra's though so would be nice to be able to do ee but have an extra B choice

Hmmm I've not got on the SW wagon. My inspiration is low.... Chicken nuggets and curly fries for me!

mmmmm curly fries.

Looking forward to my tea though, having roast parsnips for the first time this year :D also put loads of cheese in my mash, cheese and potatoes is always a winner!

Hungry though and missing my boyfriend. At least I can start putting things in the oven in a few minutes, hope he isn't any later than 8.30

Back